A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Blythe and Pullip Favorite Color Swap Gallery  (Read 5022 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KatyKamikaze

Addicted to KAWAII!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011 05:38:21 AM »

Hey guys! I'm posting this from NYC!! So sorry for not being able to put pics up, but thanks for posting them for me hon!
Once I return I will do a cute little photoshoot on my balcony with cherry wearing all the amazing clothes!
While I'm here.... Can any of you guys recommend cool crafty places to go in NYC??
Xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011 06:43:43 PM »

Hey guys! I'm posting this from NYC!! So sorry for not being able to put pics up, but thanks for posting them for me hon!
Once I return I will do a cute little photoshoot on my balcony with cherry wearing all the amazing clothes!
While I'm here.... Can any of you guys recommend cool crafty places to go in NYC??
Xxx
Go to Purl!  I went there back in October and didn't want to leave! http://www.purlsoho.com/purl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
imafundork
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2011 04:46:40 PM »

Suereal received! Wooohoooo!!!! Just waiting for Bubblegum_phoenix to receive now. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011 07:20:41 PM »

I'll be posting pics in the next day or so.  I want to make sure and take great photos as it is a wicked package Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2011 08:15:06 PM »

Im so glad she received! Finally lol. I want to see pics, pretty please! I hope Zoey likes everything, it was a bit quirky and I loved it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2011 01:40:05 PM »

Zoey loves it all BP!  And here comes some pics of her showing things off to prove it Grin

These are some of the little things BP sent.  The lovely post card (which Zoey pinned up by her "bed" for a window), a tiny picture with the cutest twig frame, a wee hand held game (which Zoey is playing with as I type), a color pencil set in a tiny tiny pouch, and a few things for our cryptoid passion...a big foot ornament, a jack-a-lope necklace, a stuffed jack-a-lope, a stuffed Yeti AND a felted Giant Worm(Zoey refuses to pick her favorite...she doesn't want to hurt any of their feelings), 3 plastic dinos, one of those cute clippy koalas, and then the cutest little suit case ever!

I Love all the travel stickers!  And feeling lucky she sent me some "left over" ones.  The picture on the inside of the lid of the suitcase, is an anatomical chart of mermaids LOL.  You can see the worm better in this photo too

Here is Zoey with the hoody that BP made for her on and all cozy in it too.  It's the softest yarn ever.

Zoey also got a handmade desk and chair.  The drawers even work!  Zoey LOVES the chair.  She says she would rather look at it then sit on it, because she can't see it when she is sitting on it.

Inside one of the drawers was the ittyest bittyest deck of cards ever!  There is even a tiny box for them made from tape.  Sooo CUTE!

And here is Zoey in her new hammock that BP made for her!  It's the perfect size, and I have figured out a better way to hang it then in this photo all ready.

BP sent a paper chibiYeti which my husband put together for us while we set up her room.

She also very kindly, sent me Madison's old body to play with!!  All those lovely joints hehehe.  AND I got treats too.  In her hand is a candy Kiwi (the fruit, not the bird) slices, which are very yummy, AND a Kiwi (the bird, not the fruit) gummy feet which are also yummy, but I bet taste nothing like Kiwis feet.

Thanks so much for all of it PB and Madison.  It's all AWSOME. And now we just have to worry about the package I sent to YOU LOL
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011 01:42:19 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
imafundork
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2011 01:46:53 PM »

Wow! Zoey was spoiled! Well worth the wait I imagine! I love that hammock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
suereal

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2011 02:17:16 PM »

Yeah...I'm jealous of the hammock LOL...no place to hang one my size though *pout*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2011 02:43:54 PM »

I did warn you I tend to go over the swap amount lol. The game is actually supposed to be a camera  Grin and the worm is supposed to be Nessie lol but it's all good. I'm just glad you both like it all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
suereal

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2011 03:02:25 PM »

How cool is that?  A camera AND a game all in one!  You are so clever Grin  And Zoey just said "Of COURSE she's Nessie...d'uh"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Microwave Flower Pressing
Selecting Flowers to Press
Phone Book Flower Pressing
How to Prepare Your Bubble Bowl Vase
How to Arrange Flowers in a Bubble Bowl Centerpiece
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...