A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 306,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
436 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Swap! Signups: 6/2 - 6/20 Sendby: 7/20 **CLOSED**  (Read 6547 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aeillill

blood hungry cannibalistic unfit family ties

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2005 07:47:39 AM »

Today is the last day for sign ups!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laden autumn, here I stand
retropunkie
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2005 10:16:18 AM »

I would have loved to joined in this and sent someone disney art.... but I just joined today! Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
belleaurora
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2005 06:50:30 PM »

This should happen again sometime in the future when I know how swaps work  Wink  I'm sure retropunkie would 2nd the "again!" notion  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2005 11:17:40 PM »

This should happen again sometime in the future when I know how swaps work  Wink  I'm sure retropunkie would 2nd the "again!" notion  Cheesy

I'm sure it will!   I've seen it happen once before, I think.   And right when this one was posted, I was considering starting a Disney one myself!  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
aeillill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2005 08:16:14 AM »

After this I'd be more than willing to organize another one, but it wouldn't be for a little while, probably not until October, unless you wanted me to start one up right after this again (and by right after I mean the sign ups would have to be posted the day after).  Because I have a bunch of junk coming up in the following months (including my trip to WDW!) If someone else would like to take this over for the next round, I say go right ahead, just let me know, I'd be able to do any rounds after that though if there's any additional interest

P.S. I probably won't have a chance to post partners until tonight or tommorrow, so if anyone wanted to slide in under the cut feel free Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeillill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2005 04:30:09 PM »

aeillill (me!)
sara_
RobertBlue
Dragonmaid
flyinpurplemunkiez
KnitsyBitsy
guinthegoodwitch
BrandieGurl28 
StarFire
grasshopper
snarkymarmoset 
LaPrincapesaAlisia
Jazzybelle
KraftyKT 
zenochka

sorry for the double post!
Okay, that's everyone I have signed up to participate, I just want to verify this is correct because I have this feeling someone said they wanted to drop out and I forgot to remove them.  So if this i true let me know and I'll remove you, it could just be I'm over paranoid here.  If i don't here from anyone by tommorrow morning I'm going to go ahead and post the partners list and send out everyones information.

sorry again, this is my first swap I'm organizing and I'm trying not to screw everythign up
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonmaid
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2005 01:53:00 PM »

Yeah.. it is past this morning (and I live in the same time zone)..I still havn't gotten my swap partner! I normally wouldn't mind, but I'm going shopping tommorrow and need the information by then. I don't know when I'll get another chance to go shopping! (I can't drive). Did anyone else not get there swap partner yet? Or is there a mistake?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Family & Fantasy & Sci-Fi & Crafts
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2005 03:02:45 PM »

deleted
(accidently posted no PM'd)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005 03:07:48 PM by Pink_Dinosaur » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2005 03:49:12 PM »

Yeah.. it is past this morning (and I live in the same time zone)..I still havn't gotten my swap partner! I normally wouldn't mind, but I'm going shopping tommorrow and need the information by then. I don't know when I'll get another chance to go shopping! (I can't drive). Did anyone else not get there swap partner yet? Or is there a mistake?

aeillill posted above that she might not get the partner info out until tonight.   =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
Dragonmaid
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2005 03:58:09 PM »

Oh thanks.. I must have read it too fast the first time around..I do that a lot! Sorry! =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Family & Fantasy & Sci-Fi & Crafts
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Spicy White Bean Dip
And the sun is still here...
@Home This Weekend: Stenciled Table

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...