A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 304,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anime/Manga swap round 6 Gallery!!  (Read 7152 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

VampAracely
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2011 01:01:11 PM »

yeah! the totoro is so cute!
and heres an action shot! (he now lives in my greenhouse, because every garden needs a totoro to help their plants grow. amirite? XD)

Totoro helping my carrots lettuce and corn grow

Hehe The Totoru looks very cute there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2011 11:28:31 AM »

ooh, love that bookmark! Squee, vampire chibi? sounds interesting, to think i just finished vampire knight! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011 11:13:39 AM »

I feel like an idiot for not taking pictures T-T And poor AlphaBrett is so busy working two jobs. Maybe I can just supplement.....

OKay...here's the Large I made for AlphaBrett. It's a Yoko poppet, from her preferred manga Gurren Lagan. She's not finished in this pic. My camera pooped out before I could take a finished one but...you get the idea! Too bad you can't see her boobs that well. They're pretty stellar  Cool

I made her a similar skull necklace pendant that you see on Yoko's head ^^

This is the image I based the poppet off of. I painted on pink tights, added flames to her bikini, made her a pink striped neck scarf, and gave her wrist guards. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/315/f/7/Yoko_Gurren_lagann_by_limandao.jpg

I also made her a stenciled painted tee with yoko's Logo on the back of it...

And I made her some Kanzashi pins (since they're soooo japanese-y!!  Grin ) that have interchangeable uses. They could be used in her hair with bobby pins or strung on a necklace or as a brooch.... Purple and green for one, pink and blue for the other....
http://www.weloveindie.com/images/posts/blog-1/2/kanzashi-flower-hair-barrette-2-379246-s.jpg

And then I gave her a bunch of extras. I was SOOOOO impressed with her peacock necklace that I wanted to encourage her in making more fantastic things so I got her a colored wire kit, a pretty purple pendant that begged to go in the box (Brett said she liked peacock tail colors). I also gave her some precious gem stone beads from my own stash---all kinds (carnelian, hematite, moss agate, blue tiger's eye, amethyst, etc)-- and finally a large strand of various colored seed beads in ---you guessed it!!-- peacock tail colors!!!  Grin

So it's not the best package (or the best photographic evidence of it) but I wanted to TRY to do something for her since Brett is an AWESOMELY cool lady and a very fine crafter. I'd be partnered with her again ANY DAY!!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011 11:18:16 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eveamlizya
Lollipop Assassin

Art isn't a hobby...it's a way of LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011 01:16:13 PM »

I received from Chrislea today!  I've been wondering what this big project is that has been eating her life, well, now I know!  I LOVE IT!!!  I've been needing a reading pillow and dis one has POCKETS...one is embroidered too...(can you see my ugly doll in the background?  he says, BANZAI!!)
Action shot!!

Here's the bookmarks I got too!  Zero & Yuuki from Vampire Knight and GRELL from my favorite, Black Butler!

I also got a little Tamaki (Ouran Host Club) key chain!  (the black butler thing is mine...it just happen to be lying there lol)

...and a Japanese Knit Book!  cool!

Thanks so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrislea
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011 01:40:48 PM »

Yay, it arrived!  Looks like the reading pillow survived being squashed into such a small box after all...  ^^;  I'm glad you like it all.  -^_^-
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2011 08:18:53 PM »

WOW!! I'm so jealous Evea!!! You got such a stellar package from Chris!!  Shocked Love the Zero book mark and the Tamaki Key chain ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dfabbric

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2011 10:28:56 AM »

Everything looks so great. I hope my package gets to Germany soon. I was so excited to send it, I forgot to take pictures and am totally kickin myself in the butt. Canada post is on strike right now, but I sent it awhile ago, so it should be out of the country.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2011 04:54:07 AM »

OMG! I love Vampire Knight so obviously i love that pillow case and the zero bookmark! Zero's my fav!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011 01:11:13 PM »

I have also received from Chrislea!  thanks I love it all Smiley

Love the sesshomaru pouch!  It now holds my camera!  I'm afraid to put it in my purse though becasue I don'e want it to get all fuzzy and dirty in there
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrislea
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011 09:35:45 PM »

I recieved from Tygermane right before heading out for a long trip, but I'm back, and snapped a pic before my camera could die on me.  Annnd here is what she sent!

There's a little P-chan plush from Ranma 1/2, a P-chan t-shirt that fits perfectly, a canvas bag with Kaze and Kumo from Final Fantasy Unlimited, and Himeko and Chikane dolls from Kannazuki no Miko.  Now I'm all insecure about what I sent.  XD;  It's all so cute!  Thank you for everything!  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pose Your Subjects in a Picture
How to Compose a Great Photograph
How to Use Lighting to Take Great Photos
How to Photograph Stamping Projects
Cindy Sherman at Metro Pictures
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...