Swap name: Beatles Mania round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Pixiefirefly
Sign-up date range: April 10 – April 25, 2011
Date to send item by: May 31, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16 (just make sure you have a ride to the PO and money for supplies)
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is the Beatles Mania Round 3!
Lovers of all things Beatles are welcome here! Got a fave song? A fave movie? What about a favorite Beatle. Wanna see what they can look like crafted? Well join us and find out!
This will be a 4 point swap. There are several different ways to make 4 points. A maximum of 2 smalls can be used for the combination of points. If you make 2 smalls then you can make a medium and get your 4 points. More can be crafted if agreed on by both partners.
Guide and examples from the info list by Leah:
-Big/3 points = 3 or more hours
-Medium/2 points = 2 or more hours
-Little/1 point = 1 or less hours
-Big/3 points = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium/2 points = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small/1 point = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks, magnets
-Big/3 points = $30 or more
-Medium/2 points = $10-$30 dollars
-Small/1 point = $10 or less
Here's some links to previous swaps:
Beatle Mania Round 1 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=178745.0
Round 1 Gallery http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=182353.0
Beatles Mania http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314070.0
(I want one of everything in this swap gallery!)
Swap from 2005 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56041.0
- PM both the organizer and your partner when you send and receive.
- post to the thread at least once a week (communication is important)
- remember to get a DC# in the United States and save your receipt if international
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM the organizer at any time!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Beatles Mania Round 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
Do you have any allergies or other restrictions that you would like note?
Do you have any allergens in your home (smoke, pets, etc..)?
Least Favorite Song:
How/who/what inspired your love for the Beatles?
Do you prefer the early Mop-Top Beatles or the later Psychedelic Beatles?
Favorite song writer:
Favorite Beatles Movie:
Anything about the Beatles that you do not prefer?
Favorite colors/ patterns:
Least favorite colors/ patterns:
What kinds of crafts would you like to receive?
Is there anything that you would prefer not to receive?
What type of crafts can you do?
Do you have a wist or any other stalkable place? If so, list here:
Do you have a digital camera or cell phone and will take and post pics of what you send and receive?
Please list anything else you would like your partner to know:
Do you want to be partnered with someone who want to send more than what's required? (That means you send more too.)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
C’mon, you know you wanna…
teachart & sevsonlygirl
trix_ska to DeSade13 to leashhh to trix_ska
rantyhippie & hgddm
dearbluebird & Pixiefireflysentpartner receivedlate with communicationproblem