Swap name: One Tiny Gypsy Thing
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Fullmoon
Sign-up date range: April 10th, 2011 - April 17th, 2011
Date to send item by:
May 13th, 2011
May 21st, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO, I am not organizing more than three swaps
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:Does your family come from a line of gypsies? Like gypsy culture? Is it your dream to live in a caravan? Enjoy belly dancing? Want some gypsy in your life? This swap may be for you! This is a low stress, small gypsy swap. We'll play it by the rules of One Tiny Thing!
By One Tiny Thing, I mean anything that is 4"x4" or smaller. However, these items usually have a high level of craftiness to them. Even if it's something easy for you to do, please use embellishment.
You will have the option to have between 1 and 3 partners, and I will try to get you as close to your choice as possible. I promise you will have at least 1 partner.
To properly match you up, I'm going to use some of Saturn's questions from the Gypsy swap round 2.
Please PM me with the following subjects to make this easier and save my sanity:
One Tiny Gypsy Thing - Questionnaire
One Tiny Gypsy Thing - Sent
One Tiny Gypsy Thing - Received
One Tiny Gypsy Thing - Question
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Are you willing to post in the discussion and/or gallery at least once per week so we know you're still alive and with us?
Would you like 1, 2, or 3 partners?
Any allergies or aversions?
Any allergens in your home?
Do you take part in or have interests in anything that could be considered gypsy related? (ex. belly dancing, music, fortune telling, fireside cooking, portraying a gypsy at faires or SCA events, etc.):
Are there any particular gypsy cultures that interest you? (ex. Irish Travelers, Ghawazee, Roma, Gypsies from Spain, etc.):
What crafting skills do you have to share with us?:
Anything in particular that you would want?:
Anything you do not want?:
Is there anything that would be offensive to you? (ex. leather products to Vegans):
Do you have a Wists? Link?:
Is there anything else you'd like me to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
ACCEPTED INTO THE SWAP: