A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 309,607
Currently Running With Scissors:
506 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Swap round 6 (SIGNUP 4/8/11 - 4/23/11; SENDOUT 5/23/11)  (Read 18430 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Baloo
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2011 11:34:15 AM »

I have been crafting my ass off today. I have finished crafting I just need to pack it all up and get it sent. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dobby didn't mean to kill, just maim or seriously injure!"

My pinterest: http://pinterest.com/iridescentbaloo/

I am up for personal swaps! Just PM me! =D
stove037
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2011 11:46:32 AM »

Really hoping I can make the _____ I'm working on look like it's supposed to.  Wouldn't it be great if we could make things turn out exactly as we picture them in our minds?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life." ~ Omar Khayym

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/stove037
wists - http://www.wists.com/stove037
heatheres76
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2011 01:09:27 PM »

One medium item done! Although for all the time I spent on it, it's practically a large.   Tongue Another medium in progress, and starting on another medium/small. So many ideas, so little time...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stephfro23

the best bubby a mama could have. 1997-2011

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2011 07:50:07 PM »

one last little detail, then i have to figure out how to get it my large in the shipping box. ahhh!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FakePalindromes
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2011 08:56:18 PM »

This deadline is coming to fast I gotta get everything together luckily I have a few days off from work
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2011 09:10:34 PM »

Really hoping I can make the _____ I'm working on look like it's supposed to.  Wouldn't it be great if we could make things turn out exactly as we picture them in our minds?

Lol, seriously. I've only had one thing turn out as I pictured in my head and even the color wasn't exactly right on that one. But luckily even though they didn't come out how I pictured everything has been turning out awsome and I want to keep everything.

Just have a little more painting to do, some hand sewing, and put the ____ on the ____ and then I'm done. And I'm determined do it all tonight and have it packaged and shipped tomorrow.....lets hope that part happens I'm picturing it in my mind  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

megstar
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2011 06:36:17 AM »

woohoo!  finished the 2 parts of my medium last night (gotta love first time crafts), stealing a box from work today and sending out by tomorrow Smiley  hope my partner likes it all as much as i do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

an anthem = the bottom of an ant's pants Smiley
sasamafras
Sondra

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2011 11:35:29 PM »

Finally finished with my large, and almost done with my smalls!  I just have to make a few finishing touches and look for a suitable box, and then I'll be mailing it Saturday morning.  I'm really happy with what I made, and I hope my partner likes everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sand is overrated.  It's just tiny, little rocks.
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2011 11:43:23 PM »

woohoo!  finished the 2 parts of my medium last night (gotta love first time crafts), stealing a box from work today and sending out by tomorrow Smiley  hope my partner likes it all as much as i do!

Yay! I'm still crafting, got a few finishing touches left to do on everything and will be sending on Monday.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilybet85
Crafting Sci-Fi Geek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2011 07:29:18 AM »

I have two small things finished, the medium 85% finished and the large left to go! I'll be ready to send it on Monday (would have been sooner, but I couldn't get to Joanns until just a few days ago to complete one of the items).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lilybet85.blogspot.com/ For the Geeky Craftster!

"I'm glad you've got an absolute definition of life in the universe, but perhaps the universe has got ideas of its own." The Doctor

"It is possible to commit no mistake and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life." Captain Picard
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch This Instead Review of The Last Airbender
Learn Premiere Pro CS5 Users Interface
What a Grip Does on a Film Set
How to Key in Premiere Pro CS5
What Split Edits Are
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...