A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,028
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Swap round 6 (SIGNUP 4/8/11 - 4/23/11; SENDOUT 5/23/11)  (Read 15952 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mgailp
Queen of 1000 Proj... Ooo, shiney

To boldly craft where everyone has crafted before

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2011 01:26:17 AM »

Lovely crafting day, today Roll Eyes . Tried 2 new things (smalls) and both are crash & burn. One looks fine but is going to fall apart instantly, lol. The other I dropped the supplies on the floor and most of them rolled away into a black hole. I have the supplies for the large now, though, so its not all bad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
The Sketchbook Project: Hope (Craft-A-Long)
Taking applicants for the Society of Procrastinators ... tomorrow
ivoryh1632
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2011 02:35:06 AM »

Lovely crafting day, today Roll Eyes . Tried 2 new things (smalls) and both are crash & burn. One looks fine but is going to fall apart instantly, lol. The other I dropped the supplies on the floor and most of them rolled away into a black hole. I have the supplies for the large now, though, so its not all bad.

Oh you have a vortex under your couch too?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

megstar
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2011 05:10:47 AM »

i finally have a plan Smiley  after much deliberation with the fiance, i've narrowed the ideas down, and now it's just a matter of living up to the vision!  making a trip to the craft/fabric store tonight (thank goodness for 1/2 days...) and hoping to put a major dent in the crafting Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

an anthem = the bottom of an ant's pants Smiley
jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2011 09:12:00 AM »

I'm still plotting haven't started anything yet
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
Willowe
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2011 12:50:00 PM »

I'm still plotting haven't started anything yet

That's okay, I haven't started yet either. Embarrassed I think I know what I'm doing, but I need to pick up supplies for everything. The closest craft stores are 45 minutes away, and I have no time to run down there most days. Maybe Sunday after work, though...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
gnomedrops
What I did was sucky, but also not my fault.

What I did was super sucky, but also not my fault.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2011 01:17:21 PM »

I ordered some things online today.  They aren't technically crafts, perse,  but they are cute and I did design them, I suppose.

excited.  I ordered three so I could keep one for myself because I'm a dirty Dr.Who hoarder.

it's an illness.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry for being such a flake. Sad
ivoryh1632
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2011 05:28:56 PM »

I ordered some things online today.  They aren't technically crafts, perse,  but they are cute and I did design them, I suppose.

excited.  I ordered three so I could keep one for myself because I'm a dirty Dr.Who hoarder.

it's an illness.

Its ok, many of us suffer from that illness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2011 01:14:40 AM »

Got 90% of the _____ done today and I'm definately going to be re-making it for myself at somepoint because I'm absolutely in love with how it turned out. Got a good chunk of the ______ done too but then I realized that I don't currently have access to a working sewing machine so it may take a while to finnish. I know exactly what I want to do for the ______ and _______, only problem is, I have no idea how I'm going to go about making them. I keep going over it in my head how I can do it, only to get home and get my supplies out and realize that way only works in my head. Ugh maybe sleep will help me think clearer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2011 08:06:30 AM »

I've got my plans all drawn up, I'm waiting on sales at work to get my supplies; Family and Friends discount! I'm also going to have to go to Hobby Lobby for some things, as much as I despise going to one near me (they are very unpleasant and unhelpful) but they are the only ones who carry the things I need!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gnomedrops
What I did was sucky, but also not my fault.

What I did was super sucky, but also not my fault.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2011 12:36:51 PM »

I've got my plans all drawn up, I'm waiting on sales at work to get my supplies; Family and Friends discount! I'm also going to have to go to Hobby Lobby for some things, as much as I despise going to one near me (they are very unpleasant and unhelpful) but they are the only ones who carry the things I need!

You know,  I find that a lot of Hobby Lobby's are like that.  I think, personally, it's because they carry so much outside the world of crafts that it isn't as personal as some craft stores.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry for being such a flake. Sad
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Magic Eraser in Photoshop
How to create Clipping Groups in Photoshop
How to Give a Photograph a Pop in Photoshop
How To Add Rain in Any Photo with Photoshop
How to Add a Watermark to any Image in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...