A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 7  (Read 24842 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2011 10:17:57 AM »

Oh thanks for designing him so that my stalker could make him for me!   I looovvveee him!   kuddos to both of you!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2011 10:33:25 AM »

Oh my goodness!  Such a wonderful bunch of stuff!!!!

chrispykreme - great bag!

NatACT - bacon and egg pillows - great!  My sister has some of those. Smiley

hautedogclothing - ww guide cover is great!

Feline2001 -  I love your Glittens, how pretty!

SMLounsbury - Lovin' the Punkin! Smiley

DaisyTattoo - I adore etched glasses, those are so pretty!

Yarn or Fabric - what lovely baskets!

dellastella - I love the owl stuffie, so cute!

quaggy - what a gorgeous market bag!

Xandrigirly - Great Dr. Who embroideries!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2011 03:05:42 PM »

I received! I received! I received!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Warning: I was MAJORLY spoiled!!!

So this is what I came home to today:

And after the day I had, I was super super psyched! Now onto the spoiledness...

I opened box #1 first, which had the note with the reveal in it but said I couldn't peek until after and some awesome paperbacks!

The dog book has all kinds of awesome tips on grooming, dressing, and some all in all good heath tips like dieting and how and when it's best to exercise your pooch in the summer, ect. Not to mention the pictures are adorable! And the novels look amazing! There's Stardust by Neil Gaiman (I didn't even know it was a book! But it'll give me the excuse to watch the movie after Wink), The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (I haven't read anything of hers, but my mom loves her stuff and we have a lot of the same tastes so I bet I'll love it), and the first two books of The Sign of the Zodiac series by Vicki Pettersson; The Scent of Shadows and The Taste of Night (I haven't heard of these before, but they look awesome! I'm a sucker for a strong female in novels!)

Next up was this super cute painted Kermit shirt, which fits perfect!

I love the metallic paint on his mouth and frill Smiley

And a ducky plaque for in my bathroom!

That's actually the same shade of blue on our trim Smiley

And some Dice jewelry from my wist!

The colors are so fun and summery!

Then there is this amazing record clock from my wist!

The album is signed but I can't tell who by (W-something Peterson lol) and is an oldies album. I adore 60's music! (Oldies and metal. I know, I'm odd lol) Janis Joplin, Sonny and Cher, The Turtles, Ohio Express, The Lemon Pipers, The Who, and Tommy James, amung others!

Some cute extras:

A journal with a fairy and butterfiles and a tag that says "Ah, there you are!" and a cute little chocolate cupcake lip balm that smells amazing!

And onto the next box. I told you I was spoiled Wink

Box #2 floored me! It was all one big glorious...Soap kit!!! With...

...Molds...

There are pumpkins, skulls, Christmas trees, bells, snowmen, Hello Kitty, and some cute little monsters!

...9 bottles of colorant...

Two yellows, gold, wine, turquoise, lime, red, and blue!

...5 scents...

Pomegranate, Rose, Nag Champa, Peppermint Ice, and Toasted Marshmallow! The Marshmallow one smells amazing! (Really they all do Smiley))

...Additives...

Comfry, Peppermint, Rose Petals, Coffee, and Alfalfa. I'll have to hide the coffee from the hubster, and the alfalfa from the bunny Tongue

...and last but not least, a 2 POUND brick of Melt and Pour White Glycerin Soap with instructions!

Thank you so much, SevsOnlyGirl!! Everything is so amazing! LoL. I looked at my list today and I actually had you as a "probably not" only going back through the clues they all fit me perfectly! Maybe I was just in denial that someone so awesome would be crafting for me Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
leeska
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2011 03:18:47 PM »

I received on Monday, but it took me a little while to post photos.  This post is gonna be image obese because my partner is just too awesome:

Here is all the lovely stuff I got all together:

She made me a wallet and a coin purse:

For my son's room - some unusual animal alphabet cards in the color of my son's nursery (I love the N is for Narwhal) and a multi-color starburst mirror (I might have a slight addiction to starburst mirrors)

A lovely bird box my partner painted and decoupaged:

And inside that box was dark chocolate covered sea salt caramels she HANDMADE from SCRATCH
They are phenomenal!  I wish I could give you all a taste.

A button ring:

AND she made me a floor poof!  She even put in a zipper so that I can wash it (which is important with the kiddos)

AND threw in some extras including head bands and an Elvis postcard (which will go smashingly in my Elvis themed bathroom).

Why who on earth could put together such a box of crafty-goodness?  Why haroldlovesmaude of course.  Thank you so much I LOVE everything!

So if you need me I'll be doing this:

And eating these:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011 03:20:41 PM by leeska » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap it like it's HOT...I do personal swaps.

http://www.wists.com/Leeska
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2011 03:27:01 PM »

hehe, as soon as I saw the books I knew who SaralaAnne's stalker was! The painted shirt just clinched it! Great stuff!

Love the floor pouf! And I am super jealous of the caramels, num!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2011 04:04:26 PM »

I'm really glad everything made it there without breaking or melting. Smiley

I actually get to open my package tomorrow afternoon! It is making it hard for me to study for my geology exam...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
jadeye
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2011 04:26:21 PM »

I was totally wrong about who my partner was....my stalker of awesome was SMLounsburry!  She made so many wonderful things I was all smiles the rest of the evening and showing off the loot to my husband.  I love, loVE, LOVE everything!

Ok here we go

I first pulled out of the package she sent me this fantastic yarn wreath with singed felt flowers.  
I am so in love with this i cant even tell you, I've been wanting one for a while!

Then I dug a little deeper and found this super cute Dala horse dish towel!

She also made me a little tea wallet in my favorite color combo red/black/white, I've also been wanting one of these forever!
We drink a lot of tea at work so this is perfect.

please excuse the cat hair...he's shedding as if the earth just got closer to the sun

THEN I also found fabulous hair curlers, I'm so excited to try them out for the first time, I have an interview tomorrow so I think im going to give them a try tonight.

And lastly a gift for my crazy hell-cat.  These went over really well, actually he was trying to dig through the now empty the box to get to them lol!  They're little baby socks tied in a knot...I'm not sure if there was cat nip in them?

Thank you so much SMLounsbury, this was an excellent swap package!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011 04:30:52 PM by jadeye » THIS ROCKS   Logged
goktrose
The Mad-town Crafter

If you stumble, make it part of your dance.

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2011 05:29:16 PM »

Hello everyone! I received Monday, but am just posting now, sorry for the wait! I definitely guessed my partner correctly, but you will have to look at the pictures first before I let you know who she was.

First. This wonderful  bag that combines mind love of hoarding bags, love of rebus puzzles, and love of psychology.
It's a Freudian Slip bag!!!

Next, a super punny tshirt, because everyone needs something with a math pun on it! My partner definitely recognized how much of a nerd I am!

Finally for crafted items, my partner stole my heart with this beautifully kawaii panda lunchbox, I really wanted an altered lunchbox, and she granted that wish fifty times over!
Look at the face and the pom pom ears!!!

She also filled the lunchbox with my favorite candy, Reese's cups!!!! Which are pretty much all gone! Roll Eyes

Now for some pretty extras!
She indulged my love of japanese erasers with a ton more to add to my collection!

And finally, Perler beads! I never got to own any before, but I've always wanted some! She gave me a little kit which made the fishy and the duckie that are at the top. As soon as I got it, I had to make them! Also, there's a perler bead idea book, giving me even more incentive to continue creating!

Who was my wonderful partner who spoiled me to pieces and really took time to stalk and personalize everything to me?
It was lindzyt!
She did an absolutely beautiful job, and everything is amazing, so thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
I am always up for a personal swap! Odds and ends are my anti-drug.
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2011 05:56:43 PM »

Love the QT Pi shirt! Ha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teffy
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2011 06:02:34 PM »

I received from gamemom42 the other day and finally got some pictures of the goodies!  Everything was really great, I have to say again.  Thanks!

First a cute little Kirby.  Smiley

A tissue box cover with Ms Stephanie on it for my desk at school.

An awesome Nightmare before christmas embroidered hoop that is already on my wall!

Some goodies, including Superman fabric, iron on transfer thingies, and a learn to knit CD! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shepard Fairey Mural Time Lapse
Jerry Saltz Shows His Favorite Paintings
Andy Warhol: The Last Decade Exhibit Tour
Paints On Ceiling
Chains
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...