A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
405 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 7  (Read 24646 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DaisyTattoo
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011 04:13:46 PM »

Happy Birthday Karwash!

I am digging the etched turtle, chocolate scrub, and the archie shoes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011 04:49:37 PM »

Love the Archie flats and the fork bracelet
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2011 04:50:47 PM »

Happy Birthday Karwash!  I was just waffling a bit about an extra for our other swap, and now I'm sending it for sure *grin*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
chrispykreme
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2011 06:45:05 AM »

I love that since there wasn't a "theme" for the swap that the gallery is going to be filled with totally unique items that will give us a glimpse of each stalkee's personality.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
honeyd

warning: do not eat your fortune.

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2011 07:48:56 AM »

I"m so happy it arrived to you!  I was so worried! haha! 

I'm glad you like everything.  I stalked and stalked, but it still always worries me when I send something away! =)

The wristwarmers were a bit big for me, so my husband snatched them up.  They fit him perfectly. Smiley

Man!  I was hoping they weren't!  I'm glad he likes them though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leashhh
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2011 09:29:09 AM »

I recieved from puzzler the other day!

A puzzle to find out who my partner was.

an infinity scarf!

Ferret hammocks

a great messenger bag that fits everything perfectly.

janis joplin post cards

and kitty toys! that my cats looove

THIS ROCKS   Logged

DaisyTattoo
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2011 09:37:16 AM »

Love the reveal  Cheesy And that bag! Awesome job!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2011 10:13:41 AM »

The mystery package was indeed full of crafty goodness (there was some speculation as to whom it was from).

First up, a loverly trio of items that are completely me. Small felted voodoo doll earrings complete with pins, a voodoo doll key chain and a fetching blood splattered I <3 Zombies mug!  I have the perfect outfit for the earrings and the mug will go to work with me.

Then there was this awesome, and I do mean awesome, brain locket. I was just telling someone the other day that I needed one of these. But the best part? When you pop it open there are itty bitty zombies inside!

And last, but certainly not least a necktie purse! The color rocks, the ties rock, the whole thing just rocks. Plus, the strap is long enough for me to sling it.

My swap partner, by the way, was none other than Xandrigirly! I would never have guessed that, but then again I wasn't trying too hard to figure it out. More mental notes on who I know it wasn't.  Cheesy

Thank you soooooooo much Xandrigirly!!! Every last thing is filled with awesome!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
Mrs. Awesome_Pants

Creative minds are rarely tidy.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2011 10:44:53 AM »

The gallery looks awesome!  I especially love the necktie purse and puzzler's reveal Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2011 11:06:52 AM »

It is so fun to see all the hints come to light and also see things and go "aaaahhhh, now that one question makes sense!"  Cheesy
I came home from shopping early to see a Priority Mail box on my couch which had me squeeling before I got the front door shut.  The squeeling didn't stop there, I can assure you!  Are you ready?  Are you ready for some surius spoilage? 

A reusable Joann's bag (I drool over this particular bag at the store all the time!), hand poured Basil & Herb soy candles, a spicy looking paperback, a Church's Collection of Recipes Book (I find this SO thoughtful & useful!), a great purse, 2 photo printouts of a beautiful Sheep photo (one framed one not) straight from my Pinterest and will go sit near my yarn, another photo print of a favorite picture and quote "A book in my hand and a dog by my side... ... We belong together" also from my pinterest

a tote bag with another Pinterested joke, and it made me laugh hysterically when I walked my husband through saying it out loud and hearing what it said.  Then there's also some local coffee - YUM.  There's also a better shot of my great purse...

A pillow case that is made to fit a particular, easy to get pillow form from walmart.  This too is inspired by a pillow from either my wist or pinterest... maybe both!  LOVE

Hang in there with me, THERE'S STILL MORE!!!!!

a a hanging dishtowl, it has ties to it won't fall off (like mine alllllllways do).  This is going to be so useful & I love the colors & leafiness!

a set of glasses with the Alliance lion etched on and double stripes going around.  So well done and I just love the style of glasses she chose.  And best of all, they got here safely with no breaks!

Ok, finally, my most favorite part of my package... a reversible apron!!!!!!!!!!  I love love love love it!  And it fits perfect and the ties are nice and long and... well... it makes me feel cute  Roll Eyes  See?!

Polky-dotted side

and the ties, with a glimpse of the diamondy side

And who is responsible for all of this spoilage?

Why, it's the incredibly talented Hockamama!  Thank you so much.  Sincerely.  This was such a thoughtful package  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Carve A Turkey
Tossed Spinach Recipe
Butter Tart Recipe
Chicken and Mushroom Strudel on Baby Spinach Recipe
How to Cook Tilapia
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...