A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,382
Currently Running With Scissors:
629 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Blythe and Pullip Favorite Color Swap Gallery  (Read 4871 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011 11:14:46 PM »

Alrighty then, here's the few I took last night minus Madi, I'll get some more tomorrow when I show her (she's been in the office scaring the pants of my other half  Cheesy apparently she watches him)

I've seen that pretty much everything has been posted, but I'll post again, just so you can see how awesome everything is, shame you cant capture my excitement on film!

the box with my sniffer cat Ceefer checking everything out (Im allergic to perfumes, both cats know this and always check stuff out  Wink )

the darling wee clock!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=467702&ppuser=127817
all of this was inside that wee trunk, wowser!

naww! a cute wee pic of Zoey!

]
a belt

the bedside rug

a thimble and one of the lipglosses, it smells like mint chocolate, I wore it to work (its not to bad actually) and worked out it tasted like mint choc too lol

really yummy ginger lollies

the fantabulous nailpolish (it traveled over in the m&m tin)

both of the quilts, one has star topstitching and the other has hearts, I tried to get a good pic of it, but they wouldnt show up

a towel, coffee table (dont need to cut it down, its perfect) and some fimo

teeny tiny tools!

using this as a side table, its so awesome

pjs

extra lace in case the pjs are too big

the bathrobe!

the bowling pins (Im going to make a ball out of polyclay  Wink )

a duck and a ducky pez! I swear, it took me longer to work out how to fill the pez than to finish them  Cheesy

even more ducks!

glazes for the polyclay

a cute lemon cheesecake looking lipgloss

pants!

and the frame

There are heaps of other thinks (wee bells, mini flowers, the teeny plants and glass ducks etc) but I obviously was waaay to excited to take pictures lol.

Hopefully I'll get decent action shots from inside Madi's house tomorrow, its a bit rainy atm so not the easiest to photo inside (winter storms are awesome  Grin just not awesome for photography)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011 11:33:48 PM »

Oh it's all such a relief!  I was getting sad thinking it was lost.  I'm so happy!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011 11:43:04 PM »

I know! I felt bad cos I wasnt able to show off how awesome you are! and now I have!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2011 01:25:28 AM »

Im baaaack.
Just set some of the things up in Madi's house, I really need to hurry up and make her more furniture (stove, pantry, duchess w/ mirror and bathroom stuff) so I can properly display everything, but, I'll show you what Ive sorted so far

all cozy in new pjs and dressing gown, chilling with her teddies on her new quilt

side table with plants and the clock

and the jewelery! wowsers
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bambii8899
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2011 01:53:29 AM »

cute jewellery
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2012  8/50
destash-along
crafted cushion swap-sent
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2011 09:24:36 AM »

Oh look!  I managed to post in the wrong thread *bonking head on the desk sound insterted here*...I'll see what I can do about that Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
suereal

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2011 09:52:59 AM »

UPDATE:  I had posted this in the wrong place...so its' moved now Grin

OKies, so BP said I should post if I want to.  So get ready for a pile of pictures...I had kind of forgotten how much I sent.  Just keep in mind she sent me Madison's former body (!).  So here we go..

This is a souvenir tray from Reno, and 2 slices of watermelon for Madi's Kitchen.  The plant is the fern from the photos earlyer

A few more things for the kitchen.  They're lipgloss containers, but I am not sure that BP should trust the lip gloss Grin.  The rubber thimble is for BP.  The bowling pins are for the extra room in the basement that BP had mentioned.  Now she can have a bowling alley *giggle*.  And I got the clock in a bag of doll furniture at a garage sale.

BP had mentioned she was thinking about a rubber ducky theme for the bath room.  And every where I went after that I kept finding small rubber duckies.  So now she has an assortment and some holiday ones.  The white and brown one was from a coin machine, so I didn't get to choose it.

I found a nice bit of terry cloth at a thrift store.  It is nice and light weight, but still well made cloth.  I'm pretty sure it's vintage.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make a spa set, since BP had posted the one doll at the spa pic.  So this is a set of bath sheets, hand towels, and wash clothes.

And here's her matching bath robe.  I couldn't get the color right on this pic.  The pic of the towels is more what it looks like.

I'm having trouble getting the hosting to work for me...so I'll keep trying, and post the other pics if it works.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2011 09:55:24 AM »

UPDATE: Originaly posted in the wrong place.  Now mooved to where it should be.

I'm going to post 2 pics of the things Zoey and I came up with for BP and Madison.  Just so KK will have something to tided her over till the weekend  Wink

I found a cool tool at a thrift shop.  It's a spool knitter, but I just have to crank it's handle to make the cord.  So one can make miles of cord easy.  SO I made a bunch of cord from baby wool (it's a nice soft minty green...not the odd color in the photo), then I just zigzaged the cord while I spiraled it.  I used tissue under it to keep the machine from eating it.  I'm hoping it fits beside Madison's bed, so she won't get cold feet first thing in the morning.

As everyone knows by now, BP loves thimbles, so I wanted to do some craft with them.  When I found the little yellow thimble I wanted to do something for her rubber ducky themed bathroom.  So I clued it upside down to a button, then added bits of the smallest fake plants I could steel from my Mom's collection of fake flowers (she said I could).  It was so cute, I had to make a few more.  SO this is one for the bathroom, a fern for the kitchen, and the other for bedroom or living room.

So now BP doesn't have to rush the ever important photo shoot Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2011 09:57:41 AM »

UPDATE:  Now all three wrongly placed posts are in the right place Grin

heheh.  I could tell from all the way over here you deserve it Grin.

So hosting is working again so here come the rest of the photos..

Some special effect Fimo, and some glazes.  I found an awesome sale, so I  increased my fimo colors too.

This is a "kit" for a bathroom mirror...just add mirror.  The duckies are to be stuck along the bottom once she decided on how it will hang.

PJ's.  This was from a Barbie pattern I found at a thrift store.  After getting Madison's old body, I'm really worried these will be too huge on her.

Funky pants.  I wish I could wear these...I hope they fit her.

Ducky Pez dispenser.  I'm super glad I put this in as BP tells me it's her first Pez!  The nail polish was my attempt at matching Madison's old hair.  And the M and M tin was to keep the nail polish safe, more then anything.

When I was at my folks, someone gave my Mom a big box of vintage scraps.  This block was in the box.  Madi's colors was mint green, and the green in the quilt is a nice vintage mint green.  Again, I could not get the color right.  I used a light, patterned fabric on the back, so she can use both sides.

And my Mom was getting rid of this fabric.  It's not pieced, just printed on.  Again I picked a backing that could be used as a quilt, so she has 4 options for her bed.

And these 2 tables came from the dollar store.  I was thinking the oval one might make a good coffee table, if the legs get cut down a bit.  And the side table might be good on top of a desk, as a set of shelves?  They both are a bit smallscale to be used as they were meant to.

And a few more extras....A tiny basket, some scrap book "mail", wee books, a rose ring just cause I thought it was cool, some ribbon roses, A lucky penny piggy bank, tiny tools, 2 little figure nicknack's, and itty bitty bells.

I think I'm missing a few things...but It's been so long I can't remember, But these are all the photos I have...UPDATE:  I sent a bunch of jewlery too, but failed to get picks it seems..

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn to Create the Perfect Retro Cat-Eye from Glamour’s 1965 Cover
Kim Kardashian Gorgeous in Five Steps
Best Bikini Line Treatments
Easy Tips for Larger Looking Eyes
The Trend: Blue Eye Shadow
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...