A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchie My Theme R2  (Read 9878 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AmandaBL
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2011 06:25:45 AM »

another "like" for the hair&faces, but they are all lovely.  The purple craft set is very cohesive and I imagine it would look great framed together in a craft room, although I bet you already have a plan for all those crafty themed inchies :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rainbow_Storms
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2011 09:50:15 AM »

I have received from Kimchery and Interrobam, and love everything! It's been horrid weather around here, so I didn't have great lighting for pictures, but trust me, they are gorgeous!

From Kimchery
She chose my steampunk, gnomes&mushrooms, and fantasy themes. I love the different methods that she used!

A close up of two of the shrinky dink inchies- aren't they lovely?

From Interrobam
I'm in awe of your teeny tiny drawings! They are so soft and delicate, and I love them! Interrobam chose my Jane Austen, Fantasy creatures, gnomes&mushrooms & Miyazaki themes!

The three on the bottom are probably my favorites- a tiny triptych Jane Austen/fantasy creature mash up! I wish I could get this to show up better! It's so pretty!

Thanks to both of you for the gorgeous inchies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! Just PM me!

I've recently gotten into blythes; check out my blog about mine here:
http://saffron42.livejournal.com
http://deliagrey.etsy.com
My_RubySlippers
Dabbler Of Everything

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2011 11:19:15 AM »

I received from Kimchery and Interrobam too today!
So excited!

From Kimchery:
She chose my vintage imagery, pinups and steampunk.

Hopefully a better closeup:

I absolutely love tatting so I was way excited for the tatting ones! And my little Ruby Slippers extra!

And from Interrobam:
Steampunk with a little film noir femme fatale for good measure

I love how I can mix and match these ladies! It is way too fun Smiley

Thanks so much everyone! I had a great first swap!

<3
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011 11:25:28 AM by My_RubySlippers » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps, especially ATCs! ( I'm recently addicted)
KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2011 01:44:15 PM »

I love all the inchies!

Including the awesome ones I received from Sylvanna. She chose my horse and tree themes.

These will be going in my craft room (if I ever get it decorated with more then scraps thrown around)

And these will be framed and hung in my daughters room. They are my favorites Smiley

Thank you so much for the fun inchies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2011 01:53:41 PM »

I got super spoiled by gozer!

First two watercolour horoscopes (I'm a cusp baby, half my horoscope readings say leo, the other half cancer, so I have a double shrine in my room) and a zombie:

And then eight Clockwork Orange vocabulary inchies, for my CO art dictionary:

As if that wasn't enough, she gave me extras. A bunch of Alex being reprogrammed, Alex being a creeper (and a train!)

And a variety of shades of the night beating scene (I have this poster framed on my wall) which I already know what I'm going to do with:

Thanks so much, I love them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2011 06:37:18 PM »

I am so excited that my camera is working again so that I can post the awesome inchies I have been receiving!!

First, from gozer.  She chose my themes of The Blue Man Group, the 80's and vampires.  She had PM'd me to ask what exactly I loved about the 80s and I told her that I loved it all as a child of the 80s and could recite John Hughes films in my sleep.  She picked my absolute, hands down FAVORITE movie of all time for inchies...the Breakfast Club! 

I'm also LOVING the hand drawn Blue Men and the amazing paint drum.  The vampires are wonderful!

She also sent me these awesome backings for future inchies.  I have this exact pair of red Chucks (also pink and a plaid pair....I wear them every day)  Smiley

Next I received from gala_apples.  I love the tres chic vamps and the 80's patterns!

I have received from missriss who chose my theme of Man V Food and the 80s.  She said she loved the show, too! Yay! (PM me to gush lol).  The pics don't do the inchies justice but she made the Man V Food inchies with a challenge each (i.e. the 12 Egg Challenge for the bottom inchie) and then wrote if it was "Man wins" or " Food wins" .  This made me laugh because every time I eat I announce "Woman won!" if I'm able to finish or "this round goes to food" if I don't.  My boyfriend thinks I'm weird Smiley 

She also said she used to be obsessed with 80s style and fashion and boy do the inchies show it! I love the fishnets!

Thank you everyone! I am loving the inchies! I can't wait to figure out how to display them.....I think I'm going to have to paint a frame in crazy neons for the 80s ones Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2011 06:37:41 PM »

My_RubySlippers and Rainbow_Storms, I'm glad you like my drawn inchies! I was afraid people would be disappointed because I have absolutely no scrapbooking skills.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
My_RubySlippers
Dabbler Of Everything

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2011 09:40:06 PM »

I don't either! Haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps, especially ATCs! ( I'm recently addicted)
KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2011 06:32:47 AM »

I love scrapbooks, don't get me wrong, but I really love anything hand drawn. Especially because I am not very good at drawing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2011 06:39:11 AM »

I received some fabulous inchies from Rhymesworange Smiley My theme was black and white.

I like all of them, but my favorites are the swirly one in the middle, and the profile of the female face on the bottom left.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Film History Biography of Sam Raimi
Pre-Production Paperwork Part 2/2
Pre-Production Paperwork Part 1/2
The Film Lab - Genre Jam: The Universal Monsters
Production in Filmmaking
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...