A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,780
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchie My Theme R2  (Read 13092 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2011 06:47:54 AM »

My_RubySlippers and Rainbow_Storms, I'm glad you like my drawn inchies! I was afraid people would be disappointed because I have absolutely no scrapbooking skills.

Not at ALL! I was so excited when I saw them! I love all the different styles of inchies I've been getting!

I do personal swaps! Just PM me!

I've recently gotten into blythes; check out my blog about mine here:
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2011 07:14:00 AM »

Hey guys! Take a look what you can do with a lot of inchies Cheesy

This is my FINISHED big green inchie project!! Cheesy

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2011 08:45:57 AM »

Wow, the big green inchie project is really cool!  That's something along the lines of what I wanted to do with all of mine, but they really don't have a cohesive color to bind them like that.  That's okay,  I just wanted a huge piece that you really are drawn to go look at up close. 

Here are my inchies from Interrobam.  There's absolutely nothing disappointing in the drawn inchies.  I think they're fabulous! 

I can't really even pick a favorite.  She dabbled in many of my themes, and in an unexpected way.  There's a 'hairy hippie chest' for my era theme, a lenticular cloud (with the baby UFO  Grin), raining frogs (!), and the double rainbow viral video (which we had to look up again after being reminded of it, my mom finds it hilarious) for my weather phenomena.  There's a stage for my theater theme, and a "LA loves me" for my 'states i've lived in' theme.  And a cat and victory failure turtle for the animal theme which are really well drawn.  Even an extra glass slipper inchie. 

I took another pic of these for details sake.  Perplexed frog!  Hairy hippy belt buckle! 
Thank you, Interrobam, love them all.

« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2011 09:40:08 AM »

Wow, the last 2 weeks have been a nut-house around here.  So busy!!

I finally got a chance this morning to take photos of the inchies that I've received so far.

From Crafty Butterfly:

A tree and a flower made up of 4 inchies each.  What did you use as the backing paper? - I love how thick it is and the texture it gives!!

From mxer145 - you are an incredible artist!!

I know you posted pictures of them already (and sorry for taking so long), but I wanted to show you that they arrived safely and definitely wanted to give you props for just how adorable they are!  I wish I could draw like you!!

That's all I've received so far, and they are all just so nice.  I am going to wait until I get all the inchies to decide what to do with everything!!  Grin

And I just wanted to say WOW - there are some really neat inchies in this gallery - so many great ideas!  I can't wait to see the rest of the gallery as we all start receiving more!!

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2011 09:45:03 AM »

Oh, and I love that big green project - that looks awesome and it's so special that you've had so many contributors.  How cool is that?!?!

rock with me

rock on!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2011 04:46:34 PM »

Here are the wonderful inchies i received from missriss- she used my chuck palahniuk (top 4), zombies ( bottom 2 left), and walking dead (bottom 2 right) themes.
thanks so much!

give me some sugar baby...
love me some personal swaps!
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2011 06:02:35 PM »

More Inchies!!

From Interrobam!

Dr. Hooooo...get it?!

From My_RubySlippers!

From Kimchery! (First time ever swapping with another Kim Smiley)

...and this concludes the inchies I received from my partners! Such a fun swap - will DEFINITELY be watching for another round!!

wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog~Twitter: @ThePeachMartini

I <3 Personal Swaps!
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2011 02:05:46 PM »

I got my last set of inchies yesterday and today. Smiley  Sad

Awesome green inchies from JillHogan

I love the peacock inchies!

I know it really isn't nice to play favorites, but I have to confess that I really love the inchies I got from whats_her_name. She chose my green/recycle theme and my tree theme. She even mounted them.

My hubby really likes the tire swing Smiley
I would love to know what you used to make the inchies (paper and writing instrument). I think I would like to try them.

Thank you to everyone! I love all the inchies I get and I am working on ways to display them.

Can't wait for the next round  Grin

« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2011 02:58:59 PM »

OH, those are awesome, both sets!  Peacock inchies are great, and the other green ones, and I am really interested what was used to make the recycle themed ones too.....

« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2011 03:57:36 PM »

My last set of inchies from My_RubySlippers! arrived today and boy are they awesome! The Rosie the Riveter & they rainbow are my favorites, but they are all really great!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Lisa Lovatt-Smith LIVE
History in Five: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
Marky Ramone Remembers Legendary NYC Venue CBGBs
Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life
Inductive Vs.Deductive Reasoning
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...