A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,575
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Lover Scavenger Hunt *Signups Closed*Sendouts May 27*  (Read 16627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imafundork
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2011 05:23:42 PM »

Hi imafundork!  I love dorkiness so I think we are going to be GREAT partners.  P.S.  I'm and englishdork sometimes (currently at a writing retreat!).

hey A2K, fundork loves you too!.... she was over lastnight, when we got partners, finishing up some other swap packages.... and when I looked at the list I asked her if she wanted me to tell her who she had.... she said "I hope its someone good".... then I told her it was you and she said "oh, yeah!! she's AWESOME"...... she is working a HORRRRRRID 15 hour, including travel time, day today..... so don't think she is ignoring you ..... I'm sure she would rather be crafting/stalking for you than dealing with tons of people who think they are the only ones on earth!!

Yep, OGD pretty much covered it, except I snuck out a whole three hours early today!  Wink  Tuesday will be my stalking/planning day and I'm really looking forward to it!  I can't wait to get to know you a little bit better, A2K!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
stacysews
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2011 07:15:14 PM »

I headed to the store today and got supplies for this swap!  I can't wait to get to work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raennn
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2011 08:39:03 PM »

My son is officially impossible to take to the store now, and my husband is working 7 days a week, so I have no idea when I'll get to shop. But that's ok, just gives me more planning time.
Or I might have to order online for a swap for the 1st time.
Any tips for fabric online? In my sewing heyday I used fabric.com a lot, but that was a few years ago.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
edie22
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2011 09:58:56 PM »

the only place I've ordered fabric from online was from etsy.  Which turned out really nicely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2011 04:17:24 AM »

My son is officially impossible to take to the store now, and my husband is working 7 days a week, so I have no idea when I'll get to shop. But that's ok, just gives me more planning time.
Any tips for fabric online? In my sewing heyday I used fabric.com a lot, but that was a few years ago.

i really like Hawthorn
http://www.hawthornethreads.com/

....as well as the FQ shop
http://www.fatquartershop.com/?gclid=CK2rxb22o6gCFRUq2godrmeqHw

but there are a lot of good ones out there
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2011 05:45:50 AM »

I could not get the link to work  try     fabricsgalore.com I order from here quite, often super fast, good sales,  and I have always been pleased.  I also use a couple of the ones already listed.

I just found a place in Old town spring yeterday that is a house full of moda fabric she has all the jelly rolls charm squares 5 in 10 in  squares fat quarters etc.  Most of the fabric is 9.00 per yard.  She also had another building full of 2.99 thru 5.99 that was called a sale hut.  Thousands of bolts of fabric.  It cost me right at a 100.00 to get out of there.   Glad it is an hours drive away.

I did get something for my partner too!!!!  But it is a secret!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whitterp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2011 06:17:44 AM »

I bought a couple things from www.sewmamasew.com recently, and I really liked their selection!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.whitneymakes.wordpress.com

pinterest.com/whitneymakes
gatheredthreads
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2011 06:37:19 AM »

I use hawthorne threads a lot for online shopping.

I have a busy few days so I can't start crafting yet, but I have a lot of ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
raennn
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2011 09:42:59 AM »

Wow lots of sites to check out!

I just found a place in Old town spring yeterday that is a house full of moda fabric she has all the jelly rolls charm squares 5 in 10 in  squares fat quarters etc.  Most of the fabric is 9.00 per yard.  She also had another building full of 2.99 thru 5.99 that was called a sale hut.  Thousands of bolts of fabric.  It cost me right at a 100.00 to get out of there.   Glad it is an hours drive away.
Old town springs in Texas? Or is that a generic nifty area in every major city? lol
Also, what is a jelly roll and why is it called that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
AlmostDawn
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2011 11:11:35 AM »

I absolutely can't wait to go fabric shopping. I was going to wait until my day off on Tues. but I might just sneak out this afternoon.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.sewallegorical.com

Stalking me?: http://pinterest.com/allegorical/

50 in 2011: 14/50
Sketchbook Project 2012: Untitled
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Make a Customized Lipstick Palette with Pill Cases
How To Get a Natural Flush
How to Make Your Own Makeup Brush Travel Set
How To Highlight & Contour Your Neck To Appear Younger
Our Favorite Summer Powders
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...