A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,552
Currently Running With Scissors:
634 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Lover Scavenger Hunt *Signups Closed*Sendouts May 27*  (Read 16617 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandys_momma
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2011 10:15:07 AM »

I'm still working on stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raennn
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2011 12:09:26 PM »

Finally, inspiration has struck!
I was starting to worry as everyone else seems to be at least half done, and I only had a couple small things with no real idea for the craft item. YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2011 07:50:55 PM »

No crafty progress made yet.   I have been in a very sad state since Sunday.  Waterline broke and fixed, my mom in the hospital and what has made me a basketcase is my bird Paisley flew away.   I have spent all week attempting to capture her.  She was within a 15 house radius until Monday evening she flew and I have not located her for 2 days.  I got her when she was 6 weeks old and she is almost 9 years.  I have searched and tracked all  Sunday from noon till dark, Monday from 2:30 till dark not counting my lunch hour also.  Tuesday 1:00 till dark and from 2:00 till dark today.  I am devastated.  My search goes on and my heart breaks.  I fear she will not survive on her own, no food or water for 4 days.  I know miracles happen and I am praying for one.   Cry Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raennn
« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2011 08:24:58 PM »

Oh I'm so sorry quaggy, what a terrible week! Birds can be amazing though, maybe she'll turn up ok. Crossing my fingers for her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
mandys_momma
« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2011 03:49:26 AM »

Oh quaggy, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough week.

Did you try placing the birdcage outside, with the door propped open? The bird might be circling the neighborhood, looking for her cage.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2011 01:57:40 PM »

Waterline broke and fixed, my mom in the hospital and what has made me a basketcase is my bird Paisley flew away.   I have spent all week attempting to capture her.

Oh Quaggy, I'm so sorry.  We had a cockatiel do the same thing numerous years ago... and we got her back after being gone a week!  Call you local 'lost pet line' and put an ad in the paper - that's how we got our bird back. We had a terrible storm and she got wet and landed on a man's porch (about 7 or 8 miles away from our house, maybe more?) to dry off.  He put his hand out and being the friendly (and cold) bird she was, hopped up and he took her inside.  He saw that we were looking for her and called us. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

canamharris
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2011 04:01:50 PM »

Working on the sewn project! I also found the perfect bumpy fabric to use (in my stash!!)
Now if only the baby would take a real nap! I guess I'll just start the actual sewing tonight!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

p.kok
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2011 01:40:48 AM »

working on the fabric designs and I already know what I will sew and what else I will craft:) I'm not sure if I will be able to squeeze in all of the categories, but I think I'll manage to somehow include most of them:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2011 04:57:59 AM »

I work on the 'local' last night and now I think I'm done!  I probably won't send today, though - more like Monday... that gives me a bit more time to shop (just in case).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2011 01:45:01 PM »

I finished two other swaps, now I get to start on this one.  I've been jotting down ideas here and there.  Now, we'll see which ones are really the keepers. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Save and Share the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Button Mode in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Playback Option in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Load and Play the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Recording Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...