A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,690
Currently Running With Scissors:
734 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Swap Round 7 :: CLOSED~!  (Read 37436 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AttieNichole

Welcoming Spring!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #470 on: May 23, 2011 10:13:53 PM »

I need to find a box Smiley

I was searching for a "like" button, then realized I wasn't on facebook anymore lol.  I am reusing one from a past swap.  Hopefully, if all goes well, sending out tomorrow or the next day.  I have everything ready for the first package Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

attienichole.etsy.c om
ecozombie.etsy.com
pinterest.com/aimeetraveler
lacey0828
« Reply #471 on: May 24, 2011 05:54:38 AM »

I need to find a box Smiley

I was searching for a "like" button, then realized I wasn't on facebook anymore lol.  I am reusing one from a past swap.  Hopefully, if all goes well, sending out tomorrow or the next day.  I have everything ready for the first package Smiley

Haha, you don't know how many times I want to "like" a post. Then, like you, I realize I'm not on Facebook and figure I need to come up with an actual comment.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nostrum
Australian made and owned.

Don't dream it, be it.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #472 on: May 24, 2011 06:08:11 AM »

My little girl has started teething, not even four months old yet.  Undecided
So that's lots of fun. Lots and lots of cuddles. Lots of frustrating feeds (hurts too much to suck). Attempting to do much with a baby attached to you is proving difficult. So my ratio of crafted items to bought items has changed slightly..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Keep smiling - It makes people wonder what you're up to.

Looking for Australian personal swaps! [For now. I'll branch overseas when I can afford it!]
A2JC4life
« Reply #473 on: May 24, 2011 06:40:31 AM »

Ooh.  We've dealt with teething already, too (3.5 mos. now).  No actual teeth yet, but the knawing, drooling, fussing, etc.  (REALLY weird for us as our older two didn't cut teeth 'til they were a year old!)  So I feel your pain. Sad

I am still working on that last item.  Although I did put lots of actual crafting (and waiting-to-dry time) into it over the last two days.  And ended up wanting to strangle my daughter over it, as after having been expressly told not to even walk near it, she put grubby spaghetti-sauce-covered hands all over it and stuck something to it while it was drying.  (We don't have an angry enough emoticon here for that.  I need one with steam coming out of its ears.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raennn
« Reply #474 on: May 24, 2011 08:18:11 AM »

My son started teething at 2 months, didn't get tooth til 4 months. We finally had a reprieve for a couple months after he had 8 teeth, and now, while we're moving, he has started up again. Sad
And because we're going on a vacation that's been planned for a year at the end of month, we are actually moving into storage, then out when we get back. I think, realistically, I'm going to be a day or two late. I think I have most everything but am not sure if it all escaped being packed. I also will have to put my mail on hold.. can I ask my partner to send late? lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #475 on: May 24, 2011 08:18:46 AM »

I Sent Out My First Package Today! = ] Yay! Go Me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #476 on: May 24, 2011 11:38:15 AM »

Im back from Vegas and have everything all put together. I just need to write a summary of everything and send it off hopefully by the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faeriegirl
« Reply #477 on: May 24, 2011 04:45:50 PM »

EEEK teething babies ! ugh i remember that ! I used to give my bubs (before they had teeth) a carrot (organic of course) cold from the fridge and too big to choke on - i thought it was nicer then plastic teething rings ! a frozen facewasher can help too ! hope that helps a little bit !

i finally have a day off and thing i might just be getting over this flu and it must have been 3 weeks since i stopped taking medication for depression - plus side is my crafty is coming back !!! my poor kids are still sick with the flu - my six year old is ok but has a cough and is mostly just angry he cant go to school but my wee 4 year old is still quite sick - she is in good spirits but just not right so off to the doctor just for a second opinion some time today !

sorry everyone (especially karwash) i have been so quiet in this thread hope everyone is having a majickal day ((((love))))
faerie jess xox
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #478 on: May 25, 2011 06:20:53 AM »

Acquired a pressed penny yesterday to add to my package so I believe one more sewn item and I'll be finding a bigger box for my goodies.  The current box's side just split after trying to move the box...  Should be shipping on Friday just because tomorrow is another field trip day and today is my designated "sew everything and clean up after the hubby stayed home with the littlest one yesterday" day.  Fun, fun. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #479 on: May 25, 2011 07:12:44 AM »

I Have A Question.
For The Second Package, The Google Document Says Sendouts Are June 17th But The Thread Says July 15th.. Which Date Is Right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Achieve Your Best Brows Ever
The Best Makeup for Glasses
Top Beauty Mistakes To Avoid
Eyebrow Shaping Techniques from an Expert Stylist
Filling in Your Eyebrows For the Perfect Look
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...