A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Swap Round 7 :: CLOSED~!  (Read 37468 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #390 on: May 10, 2011 09:13:33 PM »

I set aside time today to work on an item for package 1.  But I got distracted and excited and forged ahead with a set of items for package 3 - sure hope I don't misplace them in the meantime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Nostrum
Australian made and owned.

Don't dream it, be it.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #391 on: May 11, 2011 01:10:26 AM »

I'm doing this package in ten-minute bursts, whenever my baby is content enough for me to leave her, hehe.
Super cute, she's asleep on the playmat with a cat curled up on either side of her. It's really cold today.

I am paying a little more attention to another swap over this one, which has the same send date, because my partner in that one has her baby due right around then, so I want to send it early and then put my attention back to this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Keep smiling - It makes people wonder what you're up to.

Looking for Australian personal swaps! [For now. I'll branch overseas when I can afford it!]
Deece in MN
« Reply #392 on: May 11, 2011 07:20:35 AM »

I was having a hard time at first coming up with items to craft for package #1.  Then I was browsing the internet the other day and 3 things popped in my head. Smiley  I have 2 of them done and have to go to the store for something to finish the 3rd item.  Then I have to start writing about everything.  I think that might take longer than finding all the items. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #393 on: May 11, 2011 10:42:50 AM »

Oh my gosh! today is totally not my day i started out taking an organic chemistry final which kicked my butt went to work and just about killed myself with a cart full of books then got home decided to do some crafting and found a RUN in my brand new leggings. Glad i hadn't gotten to working on this swap yet maybe i'll just window shop for things for tonight and work on my crafted items tomorrow

Oh no!! That sucks!! I hope the rest of the week goes better Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 12, 2011 10:23:22 AM »

Just checking in.  I have three items done and finishing up one that has been taking me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to complete which is 70% done and hopefully I can finish up today.  I keep forgetting to pick stuff up for the package when i go out shopping, which has been happening to me a lot lately.

I am wicked pumped though, I took the day off from work yesterday and went to the local library and got a few craft books which I got some great inspiration from!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
Ewulotta
« Reply #395 on: May 12, 2011 02:56:21 PM »

I'm still working on package 1. Had some job interviews recently in the city of Cologne 2 hours drive from here. Also apartment-hunting which turns out harder than I thought it would be. When you find a nice apartment they have one date for showing, so like 50 people come to see the apartment at the same time. It's like a casting. Hate it. Besides I'm preparing our civil wedding (church will be in Autumn so faaaaar away).
However, I'll focus on the swap this weekend before driving down to Cologne again on Monday to see two more apartments.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #396 on: May 12, 2011 03:55:28 PM »

I ordered a material on-line.  Never received a confirmation e-mail from them.  Hope it hasn't been lost in cyberspace :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #397 on: May 12, 2011 06:23:43 PM »

I had my last final today and am officially done with my first semester of college! I'll have plenty of crafting time now, and plan to be working very diligently this week on this swap and another one.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd

Be Happy!

« Reply #398 on: May 12, 2011 07:56:25 PM »

I went and got "something from my favorite store" yesterday.  THAT was dangerous cause I could spend HOURS in there! Also finished up something kinda fun today so technically I'm ready to send...but I'm going to give it the weekend in case something else brilliant comes to me.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd .etsy.com
Deece in MN
« Reply #399 on: May 12, 2011 08:16:25 PM »

I was three items away from having everything wrapped and boxed to take to the post office next week when I realized I hadn't taken pictures of anything. Ugh!!
I am setting it aside until next week as I work the next couple days.
Oh well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Indian Bread
Classic Pad Thai Recipe
Cambodian Green Papaya Salad
How to Make Beef Pho Part 2/2
How to Make Beef Pho Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...