A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,051
Currently Running With Scissors:
678 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Swap Round 7 :: CLOSED~!  (Read 37880 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #750 on: August 08, 2011 06:54:51 PM »

FINALLY sent off package three! I know my partner is on vacation, so I can't wait til she returns! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #751 on: August 09, 2011 08:55:47 AM »

= ] I'm Sending My Package Off Today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
Deece in MN
« Reply #752 on: August 10, 2011 09:29:03 AM »

I received my package from craftycakelady and it is awesome!
I will post pics in the next day or so.
Great swap!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #753 on: August 10, 2011 05:07:44 PM »

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has filled out the participant feedback form, it has helped me quite a bit so far and I'm working on making a few (not so drastic) changes that will hopefully make this swap better for everyone! If you haven't filled it out yet, you can find it here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtvMjVwdFVqV3VIM3JZdUMzYnNxQ1E6MA#gid=0

Also, I will officially begin giving feedback on Monday, August 15th. After that, I will be giving feedback at least once every other day. If you need feedback sooner, feel free to let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
faeriegirl
« Reply #754 on: August 12, 2011 12:38:52 AM »

oh im so excited to get package 3 and for my partner to get what i have made but im sad this swap is ending . . . on the upside though i cant wait for the next round ! its been really fun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ewulotta
« Reply #755 on: August 12, 2011 12:50:15 AM »

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has filled out the participant feedback form, it has helped me quite a bit so far and I'm working on making a few (not so drastic) changes that will hopefully make this swap better for everyone! If you haven't filled it out yet, you can find it here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtvMjVwdFVqV3VIM3JZdUMzYnNxQ1E6MA#gid=0

Also, I will officially begin giving feedback on Monday, August 15th. After that, I will be giving feedback at least once every other day. If you need feedback sooner, feel free to let me know.

I'll fill out the feedback sheet as soon as I receive from my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #756 on: August 12, 2011 07:16:58 AM »

Just had a thought - what about a mini-MAF around the winter months, instead of a full blown one, where the package is the scavenger hunt like package 1, and maybe incorporating some of the crafted elements of package 2/3 - all in one package?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
RebelTrendsetter

« Reply #757 on: August 12, 2011 09:44:58 AM »

Just had a thought - what about a mini-MAF around the winter months, instead of a full blown one, where the package is the scavenger hunt like package 1, and maybe incorporating some of the crafted elements of package 2/3 - all in one package?

That's kind of what the Holiday Special one would be if I were to run it but it'd be 2 packages instead of 3. It'd be winter holidays themed with package 1 being the same, and package 2 would be 1 large, 2 mediums, and 3 smalls. You really can't put this swap into just 1 package because you're supposed to learn about your partner in package 1 before seriously crafting for them. But 2 packages is totally possible. And each package would get at least 1.5 months to send.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #758 on: August 15, 2011 12:43:15 PM »

Received my parcel #3 last week; it was between my front door and my screen door when I got home from my camping trip.  Smiley  Such an awesome surprise (I forgot all about it while I was gone!!)  I gotta get the pics taken tomorrow morning.  Unfortunately, today is all about the laundry, and cleaning house.  Ugh.  Tongue

Also, I'm still working on parcel #3 to send out.  I'm gonna try to get it all done today and tomorrow, but so far it's almost 2pm and I haven't had a chance to start sewing yet.  I'm getting frustrated, but if the house is all clean today, then tomorrow will be wide open for me to sew, sew, sew!  I'm really happy with how everything is going so far, but it's just taking longer than I had hoped (as things usually do...)

Have a great Monday and I'll post in the gallery first thing in the morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter

« Reply #759 on: August 15, 2011 04:33:28 PM »

Ok everyone who has sent and received all 3 packages as of today should have feedback! Please check your profiles and make sure it is correct!

Also If you haven't filled out the Participant Feedback Form yet, you can find it here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtvMjVwdFVqV3VIM3JZdUMzYnNxQ1E6MA#gid=0

Thanks for a fabulous swap everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wedding Hair Inspiration: Hollywood Curls
Ponytails of Summer: Twist and Turn
Ponytails of Summer: Fishtail Ponytail
How to Get an Undone Updo
Like A Pro Hair Tips From Ken Paves
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...