A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Swap Round 7 :: CLOSED~!  (Read 53384 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #740 on: August 04, 2011 02:24:41 PM »

I am very intrigued by Round 8 - I will have to see how holiday stressed i am then, but likely I will consider joining the next round too. 

Just sent off my package #3 today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #741 on: August 05, 2011 06:09:14 AM »

I sent and received within two days of each other and have posted pictures in the gallery.

Round 8 does look intriguing, but I have a feeling I will be busy enough.  I have two weddings in November and December already.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #742 on: August 05, 2011 11:14:36 AM »

Quoting myself to make sure everyone sees it on this page.
And just to respond to the whole Package 2 due date debacle- It was the first time I've ever mixed up dates in this swap. And I think the reason was because between the official calendar, the package requirements google document, the original thread, and the gallery thread, I was working on them one at a time, different times of the day and on completely different days. I'm sure I was working on one of them at 3am and messed things up. I completely plan on cross referencing my documents before publishing next time. Thanks everyone for understanding. Smiley

Important! Please Read!
It's that time again! The end of the swap means Participant Feedback Form Time! This is your chance to let me know how I'm doing as the overall organizer, how the individual group organizers are doing, and what we can do to make this swap better for everyone. You do not have to put your craftster username if you'd like to remain anonymous. This will not be used against you nor will i be offended. This is a learning opportunity for me and an opportunity for you to help make this swap even better.
I'd also like to make a quick note about the final question on the feedback form- For Round 8 I was thinking of having it run from October 1st thru the winter months, but have it be a special 2 Package holiday edition. Package 1 would be scavenger hunt style like normal, but with items that represent the holidays you celebrate during the winter months (that includes but is not limited to Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Day of the Dead). This would be a chance to get to know your partner by sharing your winter holiday traditions. Of course there will be a section in the questionnaire to list anything that you might be offended by. Then Package 2 will be 1 large, 1 medium, and 2 smalls. Each package will have at least 1.5 months to complete. If this interests you please let me know on the feedback form.
Once again, here's another link to the participant feedback form: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtvMjVwdFVqV3VIM3JZdUMzYnNxQ1E6MA#gid=0

I will also post a link in the front page. Thanks for a wonderful swap everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
faeriegirl
« Reply #743 on: August 05, 2011 08:09:42 PM »

the late again faerie has posted . . .  Undecided my package #3 to Karwash yesterday ! this swap has been so fun ! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ollieorange
« Reply #744 on: August 06, 2011 08:37:44 AM »

We had a death in the family this week. I will be sending Monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #745 on: August 06, 2011 02:47:28 PM »

We had a death in the family this week. I will be sending Monday.

So sorry to hear that! My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
Casey1201
« Reply #746 on: August 06, 2011 08:34:05 PM »

I received a lovely package from lacey and finally finished her final package. Just when the part I needed came, I broke my last needle of course. Luckily I dont have to order those and was able to finish tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
karwash
« Reply #747 on: August 07, 2011 08:16:21 PM »

I honestly can't wait for faerie girl to get her package even though I just mailed it Saturday. I hope she and her kids like it because there are items in there for them too. Not to give too much away but there is a do over item since the last one was missing pages. It's not the exact same but the same general thing. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
faeriegirl
« Reply #748 on: August 07, 2011 08:25:45 PM »

I honestly can't wait for faerie girl to get her package even though I just mailed it Saturday. I hope she and her kids like it because there are items in there for them too. Not to give too much away but there is a do over item since the last one was missing pages. It's not the exact same but the same general thing. Grin

Thank you Karwash ! we are all very excited !!!! I only posted on Friday and am also twiddling my thumbs hoping it gets to you soon - and safely !  your items are in a bag . . . which really isn't put together very well - I  actually made it on the way out the door so its more just like wrapping paper :/  I wouldn't try and carry groceries in it or anything LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aheartofglass
« Reply #749 on: August 08, 2011 04:36:57 PM »

Well that's that! Both of my package 3's *finally* went out! *Whew*

But I'm kinda sad too because it means the Swap is over and I really, really enjoyed getting to know my Swap buddies and getting such great stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: The Green Goblin
Superhero Origins: Robin
Supervillain Origins: Doctor Octopus
Turf Author Jonathan Ross Interview
Jonathan Ross on Golden Age
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...
Flower Power!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...