A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 305,884
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 14 pairs of Earrings (-help!-)  (Read 5137 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ktwigs
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2005 11:16:28 PM »

Bionic Devices!

Great stuff Cheesy
!!!

Please let us know how you did at your craft fair and how you finally priced your items!

Thanks
ktwigs
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sporkx71

Like anything I made? http://sporkx71.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005 09:32:10 AM »

i like numbers 3, 12 ,and 13... i wouldn't pay that much cash, but hey, im cheap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like anything I've made? BUY it here: http://sporkx71.etsy.com
mariska

play's the thing ;)

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2005 01:06:08 PM »

lovely earrings! i like your sense of colour...dark red with light blue..mm..love it!!!

and i wanted to add a comment (although i don't live in the states and have no idea how much things cost), that craftster people are more thinking in the terms of making sth similar themselves and are not willing to give away money for things they believe they can make (yeah, me included Wink ). but people in the real world (hehe Smiley ) have no idea how to make earrings, have no idea how much time and effort you have put into them and so i think there's nothing wrong with asking higher price than people here are offering, if you believe they are worth it and/or might sell!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

think outside the box
rocknroll

I've been away, but now I'm back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2005 01:38:39 PM »

and i wanted to add a comment (although i don't live in the states and have no idea how much things cost), that craftster people are more thinking in the terms of making sth similar themselves and are not willing to give away money for things they believe they can make (yeah, me included Wink ). but people in the real world (hehe Smiley ) have no idea how to make earrings, have no idea how much time and effort you have put into them and so i think there's nothing wrong with asking higher price than people here are offering, if you believe they are worth it and/or might sell!

i totally agree with mariska. we are all looking at them like "ooh those are so cute...i'm inspired to make them/or something similar myself!" But Bionic Devices is looking to sell to the "un-crafty" (not that anything's wrong with that!)...and living in The City here, i don't see $15/pair as unheard of. do make sure that you'll be making a profit - and if not, then swap out some of your materials for less expensive (but still nice looking) ones. hope that helps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CatyX
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2005 01:43:42 PM »

I love 13- definately my favourite and the price I would pay would be anything up to $27/28 thats (according to the internet) about 15 and I might even spend more because they are handmade and such.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Clever
trying 2 B Crafty

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005 12:31:57 PM »

All of them are HOT!!! Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LolaBella
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005 05:05:25 PM »

I like them all, I'm into danglies lately, but my absolute faves are 2, 5 and 13.
I love the awesome stone on 2!  I think you should price them up, but it's probably a good idea to see what others are selling their for.  Since their handmade and at a craft fair I think your price range of 18-24 is great.  That would be in price range for a handmade item, especially with quality materials.  You might also want to put that it's sterling silver on the cards so that people know when they look.  Some might not ask becuase of the price, etc.  Anyway good luck and tell us how you do! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Costume Blog: Bella Miss Ella
Regular Blog:
Bella Boston
abbyful
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2005 10:27:28 AM »

2, 4, 6, and 9 are my favorites.  especially 4.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Exit33

I'm on the right =)

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2005 10:34:07 AM »

I like 2,4,6,13.. I'd charge $8-10 dollars just because claires has similar for similar price
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xLethalCocktailx

Just another nutter...

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2005 11:37:44 PM »

2, 4 & 15 are my favourites.

I'd pay about $12 for them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Japanese Style Pancakes
Mochi Ice Cream Recipe
How to Make Fruit Cream Anmitsu
How to Make Extra-Smooth Silken Tofu
How to Make Chocolate Cornets
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!
Meatless Monday: Bean Burgers

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...