A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 301,603
Currently Running With Scissors:
533 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Labyrinth Swap Round 4 GALLERY!!  (Read 16403 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mundy

When I grow up I want to be a dinosaur...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2011 03:55:26 AM »

I'm really glad you liked your package FoxyBlue, I started having little nightmares that it wouldn't arrive and then nightmares that the chocolate stones would melt over Ludo. I overthink things too much unfortunately  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FoxyBlue
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2011 04:00:26 AM »

I'm really glad you liked your package FoxyBlue, I started having little nightmares that it wouldn't arrive and then nightmares that the chocolate stones would melt over Ludo. I overthink things too much unfortunately  Cheesy

ha ha I'm an overthinker, too!!! I can't tell you how much I love my package. I actually had a hard time sleeping last night because I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love it! You did such a wonderful job and I'm totally in awe of your awesome work. It all made me oh so happy!!!!!! XOXO
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looooooove personal swaps! Anyone want to do a wall art swap??
My blog: http://foxybluecreations.blogspot.com/
facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940
DreamChild556

1+2+2+1. That's not six!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2011 05:12:14 AM »

shylitlegodess, I totally just found it! I didn't open the buttons, because I didn't want my daughter to get into them before I could hide them in my craft room. Thank you soooo much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1,2 Freddy's coming for you.
3,4 better lock your door.
5,6 grab your crucifix.
7,8 gonna stay up late.
9,10 never sleep again.
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2011 10:06:00 AM »

HOLY MOLY!!  Shocked I'm gone for two days and look at the LOOT!!!!!! This by far is the BEST Labyrinth swap Gallery to date. Seriously ladies (and gentleman  Wink ), you rock!!! That survival kit was so clever  Cheesy OMG, I love EVERYTHING!! And a HUGE THANK YOU to doodisgurl for posting pics. I hafta wait for my husband to get paid before I can pic up a new camera  Tongue I totally adored the package and I'm planning on wearing the shirt to the Knotts Water Park in a couple weeks Cheesy I wanna see how many people stop to read it!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011 10:06:28 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
DeSade13

We're all mad here...

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2011 03:07:50 PM »

Here are the goodies I received from Zephyr!

Cute worm shadowbox:

A worm coin bag ('ello) and goblin horns:

Some awesome fire goblin magnets (they are so detailed):

A tote with an owl adornment and Sarah hairpiece attached:

Thanks! I hope you love what I made you as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination.

-Marquis de Sade

(Wist: http://wists.com/DeSade13)
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2011 05:59:26 PM »

That shadowbox is too cute, and I love the Firey head magnets. I have an image now of all the Fireys wandering around your kitchen, looking for their heads!  Cheesy

It's raining here today, so my photos aren't going to be the best, but I can't wait any longer to show off, so I'm rigging up some lamps to fix the gloominess.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2011 06:34:00 PM »

OH my Lanta!! Those magnets are going on my Wists!  Cheesy  And I Love the clever use of the shadow box! Totally awesome! Lucky you Desade!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011 06:35:12 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindzyt
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2011 07:00:31 PM »

Received from StrawberryJeli today! 
I have to say sometimes small packages carry AMAZING results!  Cheesy  Looked in my mail box to find a largish envelope, totally not thinking about the swap.  lol  I open it to find a great surprise waiting for me inside. 

Coasters:
  Jareth, Ludo, Sir Didymus and of course the ball!  Smiley

Sketchbook:
  The perfect size for a friendly worm  Smiley

Plaque:
  This is so going up next to my movie poster!  All I can say is poor Toby might have to try a lot harder if I met face to face with this Goblin King.  lol

I love everything.  Thanks again StrawberryJeli
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Picasso
---------------------------
Current Swaps :

Have to take a short break from swapping  Sad  Life has gotten in the way
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2011 07:04:57 PM »

Prepare to be jealous! Rossie went well over and above the call for my goodies! I was feeling pretty secure in what I had sent her - my first swap with no anxiety, but now I feel woefully inadequate! WARNING PIC HEAVY (feel grateful I restrained myself, I could have posted about twnety more! Grin)

Firstly, we have the obligatory group shot, with my skirt draped over the back of my chair.

Yes, my skirt. with black silhouettes of Labyrinth characters all around the bottom. This one is my favourite:

Next we have the red sparkly velvet covered book you can see in the group shot. It's a hand bound book of Labyrinth quotes and pictures - what look to be hand drawn pictures, on artfully aged paper. The title page had a beautiful dedication to me, which is now my avatar Smiley And it also came with unaged copies of all the pictures for my kids to colour in Smiley Look at the shading in this picture:

And oh, that chiseled jaw.... *ahem*
Then I got four really cool terrariums. The Bog has already been placed on the windowsill above our toilet - it'll blend in nicely once we finally decorate the bathroom in a rainforest theme. But the Fireys have to be my favourite. Before I even saw the lid I knew exactly what they were, they look so life like and accurate!

And finally, my favourite thing:

Filled with handy travel tips, accommodation listings (like Worm on the Wall B&B), product placement:

and safety tips. I thought the following was particularly apt. And will be even more so when Rossie posts her package I sent her  Cheesy

Thank you Rossie for a totally awesome package, and thanks to IsikkahJai and suzyscissors for a fabulous fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zephyr
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2011 10:08:01 PM »

OH my Lanta!! Those magnets are going on my Wists!  Cheesy  And I Love the clever use of the shadow box! Totally awesome! Lucky you Desade!

Wow I have never had anything wished! Such an honor. They were experimental but I like how they turned out Smiley I'm glad you enjoyed everything Desade! Im so glad that the worm shadow box made it. i was afraid it would break. It was so fun crafting for you. I am in Indiana until Saturday and I'm so stoked to see mine.

Everyone has done a great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pat Mitchell: Policy Comes from the Top
Pat Mitchell: The Audacity to Take Risk
Pat Mitchell: Everyone Needs a Rabbi
Pat Mitchell: One Woman Per Station
Pat Mitchell: The Elitist Conversation
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...