Full Craftsterland Announcement and Details here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=377142.0
Class: Weekenders in an Afternoon--Make 2 Amy Butler Weekender Bags in a Single Afternoon
Location: Craftster Compound, Attic
Class Size: 8 students, sign-up early to ensure your place in the class!
Class Description: Many people struggle with this beautiful bag, but in this class you can make one for yourself and one for a friend! It should be simple to whip out two bags in 5 hours. If you finish early you are welcome to make a third at no additional cost!
Cost: $45 per person. $5 discount for every yard of designer fabric you bring for the instructor
What to Bring:
* Your beautiful self and a smile!
* The Weekender Bag Pattern
* All of the fabric, notions, and interfacing called for in the pattern, in your choice of colors and prints. Please see the Amy Butler website for exact list. Don't forget lots of matching thread.
* A sewing machine, don't forget your pedal, power strip and an extension cord!
* An iron and ironing board
* Additional accessories: seam ripper, zipper foot, yardstick, measuring tape, taylor's chalk, hand sewing needle, extra machine needles
Please eat before coming to this class, no food or drink are allowed as we do not want to drip on our beautiful fabrics.