A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
459 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New Baby and Pregnant Mama Swap 2 (Signups CLOSED, Sendouts 5/31)  (Read 7613 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2011 05:17:32 PM »

Don't worry about it, I'm slow starting too. I found an awesome pattern I wanted to try but can't seem to get it to print properly... DH has been helping and so I'll try a bit longer, if I still can't make it work I'll switch directions and try something else. We'll see....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
kwiltykate
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2011 05:47:39 PM »

I started!! Almost done on the 'big' project, looking awesome!! Was so easy to come up with HEAPS of different things I could make for Nostrum and Kylara as her WIST and pinterest are fantastic! I don't normally like to make two of the exact same thing, but I may have to make an exception for one of these Cheesy

Hopefully post by the end of the week... but maybe I might just craft a little bit more too Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nostrum
Australian made and owned.

Don't dream it, be it.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2011 11:54:04 PM »

Slowly crafting away! Spent today recovering from a LOOOONG weekend, hehe. I love that Kylara's not phased by it, but I'm exhausted. Tongue

I discovered a box of fabric I totally forgot I had, so I've been doing a little destashing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Keep smiling - It makes people wonder what you're up to.

Looking for Australian personal swaps! [For now. I'll branch overseas when I can afford it!]
A2JC4life
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2011 07:13:45 AM »

Ladies, if you haven't checked in for a while, please post and let us know you're still around and crafting.  We have concerns about some swappers that seem to be MIA, and I'd like to be able to just lay those to rest. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mom2em
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2011 04:48:35 PM »

I'm here.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
A2JC4life
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2011 06:10:36 PM »

Thanks!  I just finished cutting out the last of the pieces for your package today, so I should be able to get it made sometime this week. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kiwi-Chickie

I am a hippy at heart...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2011 05:43:39 AM »

I'm still crafting chickas, bout to head to another doc appt in a moment.

My DD keeps trying to keep everything I make for 'her babies' lol, I'm doing some double crafting on this last project so she has one too.

And I keep coming up with more awesome ideas! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

miknessevie
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2011 11:49:02 AM »

Can't wait to see what everyone made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
klg_jlg
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2011 06:49:53 PM »

I'm still around!! We moved out of our house with the assumptions that my in-laws would be buying a very large house for us to live with them in so that we could save some money. In the mean time they have been renting so we have been squished into that house. then the closing on the house fell through so we had to waste even more time by looking for a rental.. Well, we signed a lease today and my craft room will be the first thing I unpack!! I've got one thing finished from before moving though so I'll focus all my energy on the rest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2011 07:26:56 AM »

I'm still around!! We moved out of our house with the assumptions that my in-laws would be buying a very large house for us to live with them in so that we could save some money. In the mean time they have been renting so we have been squished into that house. then the closing on the house fell through so we had to waste even more time by looking for a rental.. Well, we signed a lease today and my craft room will be the first thing I unpack!! I've got one thing finished from before moving though so I'll focus all my energy on the rest.

WOW... you poor thing!  I know how hard it is to move, but those temporary moves are the WORST.  Sad  Hope everything settles down you for you now!

All my supplies have finally arrived, the fabrics are in the wash, and I'm ITCHING to get started!  HURRY UP, washing machine!  Wink  I'm not worried about time, though.  I should be able to finish over the weekend, and send on time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Baked Beans
How to Make Crabmeat Au Gratin
How to Make Sour Cream Waffles
How to make Ingles Prairie Chicken
Grilled Redfish Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...