A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,631
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 49 **Shops Only**  (Read 11112 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011 05:26:45 PM »

OPEN!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

1/2 POINT ITEMS:

H1. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/4 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, squares or scrunched:

H2. Indigo dyed stuff:
Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1/4 ea).

cotton bandana for human or pet (1/4) on hold for TSM

H3. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1/4 ea).

H4. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1/2)

H5. batik samples small samples on cotton. (1/2 pt ea) Choose:
Lion, 19x14"

kangaroo, 14x14"

jaguar, 9x13"

ONE POINT:

1A. felted scarf merino from freestyle narrow scarf in green, gold, brick (1)

1B. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe
turquoise and purple chiffon
red and brown chiffon
orange and red chiffon
blue green and brown chiffon
red-pink-black crepe
tan, blue, white crepe

1C. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head). (1)

1D. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22") (1)

1E. Indigo shibori knee socks indigo dyed poly/cotton knee socks, fits women's size 10-13, wide calf (1)

TWO POINTS

2A. Silk shibori scarves 2 pt each. Choose (left to right)
Heavy sandwashed silk crepe:
indigo (not acid dye)
burgundy and black
rainbow and black
straw, grey, tan

Silk Charmeuse, choose:
turquoise and blue/grey
orange, red, and brown
silver and black
rainbow and black
indigo (not acid dye)

2B. Felted coil bowl soft bowl, approx 9.5" diameter. Felted wool coil with black cotton thread. Squishy! (2)

SUPPLIES

S1.  Books:
Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1/2)

Items I have claimed:
AsphaltQueen to ptarmic wumpus - Berroco's Pleasure yarn (3)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Blue sunset - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Grey sunset - (1)

Starting Points: 3 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  0
Pending Points :   2
Total Points:        2
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011 05:42:22 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011 05:37:19 PM »

OPEN
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

Hi there!  Im Zoe, and this is my shop.  I live in sunny Florida with my partner, Nicky, and 2 lovely kitties that visit my craft room on a regular basis.  We are a smoke free home.  I have been crafting since I was a child, only started honing my skills in the last 3 years on jewelry and sewing.  I make flower head wreaths every year for my local medieval faire, and I have a BLAST!  I am a HUGE fan of owls, celestial, trees, hearts, hippie and gypsy style, patchwork, sea life, and birds.  Jewelry, sewn goodies, and button art are my main crafts so youll be
seeing a lot of them in my shop Smiley

Check the current round of STS for my open shop!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011 07:55:40 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011 05:37:51 PM »

Dawl's Shop

OPEN

About Me : I'm a 43 yr old stay at home Grammy to 4 little girly girls ! I live with my wonderful hubby of 15 years and two goldfish that belong to our youngest grand daughter. We live in PA currently but will be moving in the next few months to sunny Florida Smiley

All items in my shop are made by me in my smoke & pet free crafty room Smiley

Please feel free to contact me if you want something custom done.

All items are open to offers ! I love to haggle...so PM me and make me an offer Smiley

3 Point Items- Custom Fused Glass Pendants - Image or photo of your choice fused permanently into glass !

Images below are examples of previous pendants Smiley You tell me what you want on it, supply the photo if necessary and I'll do the rest !!

2 Point Items

Swap Journal 2 points - 25 pages printed both sides so you have room for records for up to 50 swaps here. Glue bound, it's VERY sturdy. Cover is decorative card stock featuring scissors Smiley - Can make more once this one is gone ! There are places to record swap name, date to send by, partner name, mailing address, items sent, items received, personal notes, DC#, date shipped, date received.

Custom Stone Coaster Set of 4 - 2 points - You tell me what image / design you want on the coasters and I'll make them for you. All coasters are stone tile and cork backed to protect your furniture. Examples of some of the custom ones I've done are below in thumbnail.

Coasters below are not custom orders, these are ready to go out the door Smiley Each set 2 points.

Grey/Black/White Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

Pink & Brown Stripes Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

Wolf Moon Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

2 Points - Handbags - these bags are roomy and have 3 inner pockets, magnetic snap closure, and measure approx. 10x5 at the bottom, 15" across the top, and 10" deep - handles are approx 10". Let me know which one you want Smiley

1 Point Items

Custom House Slippers - 1 Point - Let me know what size you need and a general idea of what style/color fabric and I'll work with you to find something you like.

Reusable Snack Bags - Set of 2 for 1 point - Just let me know what style/color you would like for fabric and I'll dig thru the stash to find something you'll like. Vinyl lined for easy cleaning.

1/2 Point Items

Stretch beaded bracelet - Glass beads - no acrylic

Red/White/Blue stretch bracelet - all glass beads

Set of 2 poly clay barrettes

Can Kozy - closes with velcro

Assorted Resin Pendants - Let me know which one you want by # please.

Key Fobs - Let me know which one you want by # . these are elastic and stretchy to fit over your wrist Smiley

1/4 Point Items

Ribbon necklace cords - Assorted colors, they're all in a pile and I really don't feel like sorting colors so it's a random thing Smiley
You receive 5 of them for 1/4 point, random colors

Poly Clay Earrings - 1/4 Point per pair, just let me know which pair you want.

Claims from me:

Claims I made:

Current: 0
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 1

Wishlist
Woven and knit fabrics - yardage or FQa
Glass beads, gemstone chips, jewelry findings
Sewing notions - zippers, snaps, velcro
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011 06:34:32 AM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011 06:07:45 PM »

OPEN!!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras and kitchen gadgets. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:

I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

knit matryoshka:2pt

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:1ptREDUCED!!

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

custom knit bangles:1pt

Vegan options, different colors and sizes available. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

ADORNMENTS:

acorn cufflinks:2ptNEW!!

real acorn caps affixed to silver cufflinks

hair clips:2 for 1pt or 5 for 2pt

black crown, white rose -- purple flower, yellow flower

wooden guard -- pink & white HK, green HK, red HK, pink HK

clear yellow flower 1, clear yellow flower 2 -- white crown, vintage buttons

hive, bee -- strawberry 1, strawberry 2

vintage purple 1, vintage purple 2 --light cameo, dark cameo

antique gold ornate, antique bee

Clay Acorns:1pt

acorn caps and oven-bake clay and a frosted glass leaf charm with an antique gold loop to hang off a chain of your choice. If you would like a necklace PM me and I can add one for 1pt.
claim from top to bottom: acorn1, acorn2, acorn3.

"A Rose by Any Other Name" Asymmetrical Necklace:1pt

A commercialy-crocheted rose on a silver colored chain with lobster claw clasp.

Latte Art Disco:1pt

clear, neon pink, vintage acrylic charms with opaque rosetta design and silver glitter

Peace Dove Pendant:1pt

A long, gunmetal pendant with an acrylic peace sign charm, a clay bird charm and glass bead.

A leaf and a Looking Glass Necklace:1pt

A shiny silver branch charm with a vintage faux pearl behind a faceted clear blue charm. The clear charm magnifies all the little details of the vintage pearls that is really hard to capture, but is really lovely.

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern

5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression

17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

Naughty Dinner Guest Teacup: 2ptNEW!!

A dishwasher resist glaze "lipstick stain" on the edge of a fancy china cup.

Incognito Teacup: 3pt

A dishwasher-resistant glaze moustache on the lip of a fancy china cup. Comes with matching saucer.

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

SUPPLIES[/U]

awesome novelty buttons!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

some of these I have multiples of. click for larger pix.
row 1: nautical, hearts, stars
row 2: halloween, summer, baking(2 avail), sportsA
row 3:sportsB, autumn leaves, cats and dogs, butterflies (2 avail)
row 4: baby(2 avail), nature, christmas, school

silvertone charms!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

row 1:school, dragonflies and butterflies, birds and bugs
row 2: day at the beach, garden, i love music
row 3:sports, stars & cats, christmas
row 4:easter, good luck, fruit

claims from me:
from 48:
loudxmouse to TheSapphireMoon - Lot of heart buttons and lot of autumn leaves (1)
pseudo_pix to loudxmouse - pencil scarf (3)

claims i have made:
a2k to loudxmouse blue/brown Fold Away shopping bag (1)
avesthel to loudxmouse Penannular shawl brooch - flat - 0.5 poin,  Penannular shawl brooch - curled - 0.5 point (1pt)
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse: Maggi's Linen Yarn (3)

Current: 3
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011 05:17:13 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011 06:39:24 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

CLOSED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toddler Tie Tshirt  (1 pt)
24 mos toddler tshirt with green vine fabric tie applique

White Toddler/Kid Naugahyde Headband  (1 pt)
Toddler/Kid (it was big on Z but too small for Q's giant noggin, which is seriously huge, he gets that from his dad's side, lol) sized headband in white naugahyde.  It's 1in bigger than the toddler size in the pattern (and 1in smaller than the adult size).

Wet Wipe Wallet (2 pts)
PUL lined center zipper pouch for wet wipes (works great for cloth wipes and disposable wipes), designed to fit 8x8in wipes (folded in half).

I have a few ready to ship in my etsy shop (as well as a stack of about 20 of them in all lots of different fabrics, ready to sew), but can also do them in any of the fabrics in this folder... http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Amyzing%20Creations/Fabric/.

Cloth Wipes  (1 pt for 10 wipes)  More coming soon!
8x8in serged 2-ply cloth wipes, I only have flannel/flannel atm, fun flannel print on one side with flannel (either be white or unbleached).
Some examples of possible fabrics (I have others that aren't shown here and some shown here are no longer available, the majority of my "gender neutral" prints are gone at the moment)

Bib & Burp Cloth Sets  (2 pts each)
Bib and burp cloth set, fun flannel print on one side, soft terry on other (all have white terry except the robots, which has yellow).  Contoured burp cloth fits well on shoulder, bib fastens with metal snap.
Claim as Dinosaurs, Cars, Pirates, Popcicles, Babies w/ Numbers, Monkeys & Bananas, Robots

For larger pictures - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/BibBurp%20Sets/

Barmops  (0.5 pt each)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (2) or Blueberries (2) or Lemons (2)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (1) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (2) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

Crocheted Child's Granny Shrug  (1 pt)

On my 5 yr old (he wears 5/6, will fit larger, I can actually get it on myself, I'm a S in women's) - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/80b59a9d.jpg

Crocheted Baby Hat   (0.5 pt)
Approximately 6 mo sized

On Z - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/29f37445.jpg

Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (have to check my stock!)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (1 pt)  
50+ paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Naugahyde Headbands  (1 pt each)
Like the ones here... http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/07/lauren-headband-tutorial.html, same colors as the custom cuffs (above), if the measurements in the tutorial won't work let me know and I will make it whatever size you need.  (Pictured headband is an example)

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Vintage Embroidery Pattern FRE  (1 pt)  (at least 2 available)
Flat Rate Envelope of vintage embroidery patterns, let me know what you are looking for (specific themes, etc...) and I will fill it up nice and full!

Upholstery Fabric  (1 pt)
27in x 57in piece of upholstery fabric (came from someone who upholsters restaurant furniture like chairs, booths, and such...)

2 Board Books  (1 pt)
2 9.5inx6in board books for papercrafting/altered art, Q peeled some of the pages off (just the top layer), these are a good size and have neat wavy edges.

Puzzles  (1 pt)
Hello Kitty puzzle book (3 pages, each has vinyl sleeve, easy to remove piece holding book together, this is a nice heavy puzzle) & mini puzzle, great for papercrafting/altered art.

Foam Picture Frame Stamps  (0.5 pt for both)
2 foam picture frame stamps

Adorable Knits for Tots book  (2 pts)

Vintage Spinnerin Knitting Pattern book  (1 pt)
His & Hers (1963) Volume 166, His and Hers sweaters.

CandyA$$ CrossStitch Kit  (0.5 pt)

Wooden Bag Sticks  (0.5 pt)

Button Elevator  (0.5 pt)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to pseudo_pix - Bib & Burp Cloth Set (Animals in Circles) - 2 pts
to AsphaltQueen - two sets cloth wipes - 2 pts
to Lo{ve} - 2 sets (6 pads) of swifter reusable covers - 2 pts
to pseudo_pix - cloth wipes terry -1 pt
to pseudo_pix - From Knit to Crochet - 1 pt

to thelastkodama - Stamped Swap "Notecards" - 1 pt
to TheSapphireMoon - lot of embroidery patterns - 2 pts[/s][/color]
to AsphaltQueen - 4 sets of cloth wipes - 4 pts

Claims I have made:
from pseudo_pix - Knit faery doll and mushroom - 3 pts
from MissingWillow - Upcycled Toddler Pants - 1 pt
from Lo{ve} - circular bamboo knitting needles (x6) - 3 pts
from loves2experiment - BUTTON NOTE CARDS - 1 pt
from audio - Daleks Extermintate Cross Stitch - 1 pt

from Lo{ve} - fabric markers (both sets) - 2 pts

Current: 4
Pending: 4
TOTAL: 8
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011 02:26:09 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011 07:50:10 PM »

Raeraethejetplane's Shop

OPEN!

My house is very pet friendly. I try to keep items free from hair but with five pets it can be difficult. Please let me know if you would like me to pm you a detailed photo.

CRAFTED ITEMS

3 points
Buttonstyle Stitch Journals

Cardstock Covers. Journals are 5 1/8X 4 and the spine is 3/4 thick. There are about 80 pages in each book. Book lies flat when open.

Detail of Spine

Flocked Silhouettes
Brown Images are raised and velvety

1. Lilac binding 2. Baby Pink binding 3. Brown Binding

White Journal Journal
Bound with blue printer paper and novelty yarn

Crafty Journals

L. Button and zigzag stitch details
M. Sewing machines and notions print with buttons accent
N. Light pink background with sewing machines and notions (3 available 1. Ivory Thread 2. Ivory Binding 3. Brown binding)
O. Stripes, zigzag stitch, and buttons
P. Stripes and zigzag stitch

1 point

Stabstitch Journals
Cardstock Covers. Bound with Lined Paper made from sugar cane. 50 pages

A. Needlepoint Roses with Yarn binding
B. Green Vintage Advertisements with Tassle Ribbon
C. Burlap with zigzab stitch detail and yarn binding
D. Green plaid with tassle ribbon binding
E. Pink Plaid with Pink Ribbon binding
F. Embroidered Flowers with yarn binding

G. Flocked Family Portraits with lace ribbon binding
H. Colorful Flowers with purple ribbon binding
I. Tweed background with Vintage Truck and brown leather binding
J. Distressed Roses in Pinks and Reds with black leather binding
K. Shiny Internet Icons (some have metallic glimmer) with yellow ribbon binding

SUPPLIES

.5 point each
As many comic books as I can fit in a small flat rate envelope.

Oopsie Stab Stitch Books .5 each
Books have slight imperfections like scuff marks and dents

Top Left: Blue cover with Blue Ribbon Binding
Top Right: Brown Cover with Blue Ribbon Binding
Bottom Left: Blue Cover with Brown Leather Binding
Bottom Right: Brown Cover with Blue Ribbon Binding

___________________ ___________________ _____________

Claims made from me :
to AsphaltQueen - Buttonstyle Stitch Journal P - (3)
to loves2experiment - Stabstitch journal G:Flocked family portraits - (1)

Claims I have made :

Current: 7

TOTAL: 7

Wishlist
Dishtowels
Oven Gloves
Anything I can stash away for a new home
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011 10:44:20 PM by raeraethejetplane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011 08:37:22 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (1-2 pts depending on difficulty - PM me!)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Matryoshka Gloves (3 pts) - May not be the best pair of knit gloves ever but they work.  I didn't sew a button or any other attachment on for the mitten top since I couldn't figure out a good way...

Knitting Needle Earrings (1/2 point per pair)

Knit Rope Necklace (1/2 point)

Kiwi & Cherry Crochet Cake Box (3 points)

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

Record Purse Large - (3 points) 1 point!!- many different records and fabrics available - ask me which I have Smiley

Summer Shrug (2 points 1 point) - This fits me...I wear a size Medium Women's shirt.  If you would like more exact measurements let me know.  I made this to test a pattern on ravelry..but it's not really my style.  I know I'll never really wear it.

Car Craft Caddy (2 points 1 point)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots, 1 grapefruit, 1 birds, and 2 pink

Dandelion Puff Paperweight  - 6 available - each is a little different so pick the one you want Smiley  (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each 1/2 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point 1/2 point)

New CP Soaps - Cucumber or Honey/Buttermilk/Oatmeal (1 point each)

Chocolate CP Soap (1 point each 1/2 point each)
Chocolate Peanut Butter (2 left)

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon or Apple Spice

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - Cotton Candy (blue - 1 available)

Melt & Pour Soaps (1/2 point each 1/4 point each)

Crayon Soap (3 left) - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away

Glow in the Dark - Choose from Orange (5 left) or  Square Yellow (1 left)

Colorful Circles (3 left)

Soapsickles (3 left)

Fortune Cookies (3 left)

Money Soap - $1 in each bar (9 left)

Candy Corn (6 left)

Loofah - Apple Spice (1 left) or Strawberry (2 left)

Beeswax Chapstick (1/2 point each 1/4 point each) - (lots left)

Spare Toilet Paper Roll Holder (1/2 point each 1/4 point each)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to loves2experiment - Cucumber soap - (1)
sarahj2001 to loves2experiment - Honey buttermilk oatmeal soap - (1)
sarahj2001 to pseudo_pix: Custom R2D2 Hat (3 pts)

Items claimed by me:
lapoli to sarahj2001 - 4oz Hand painted corriedale fiber (3 points)

Current points: 2
Pending points: 3
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011 09:32:18 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011 09:51:46 PM »

~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom: Wool draped vest for loudxmouse (3 pt)

Handknit wristwarmers with 5 vintage mother in pearl buttons (1)

Super soft and varm pompom scarf! Claim as black or purple 1pt

Handknit hat with handmade wooden button by one of our own Cheesy (again a little large for me - I'm petit) Fits women medium/large 2 pt

Scarves in designer fabrics 2pt or two for 3pt (claim as red flower, green dot, pink batik, green flower)

Sweet knitted bow-headband and necklace, 1pt each (claim as turquoise  size: down to 7yrs and up, green nedcklace, slate gray size: larger head/adult only)

3D folded Christmas stars. Well known here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. All - white, black and silver for 2 pt:

Unravel scarf. 2 in 100% soft wool and 3 in 100% acrylic. Knit in one continuous piece so no back or front of this cowl 2 points.

Shocking pink:

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1pt)

Supplies:

Soapmaking kit inkl. all you need (3)

Sturdy papier mach suitcases (Small: 4,5x11x7,5 cm, big: 5x14x10 cm), 4 sets availiable, per set 2pt

Small colored party hats for decoration or just partying, claim by color, 0.5pt a piece - 3 for the lot

Stencils never used. Smallsl 6" wide 0.5 each - big 8" 1 pt

Ikea notecards, 3 designs, 12 pr pack (0.5)

Jewelrybox in leopard print, perfect for rewamping (2)

Straw ornaments in orange and black (1)

Yarn (1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
leighi123 Huge pile of knit fabrics (3pt)
lapoli - lot for wet felting (2pt)
Zelda.Suicide - Knit faery doll and mushroom (3pt)
thelastkodama - Adorable skirt in vintage fabric (2 pt)
thelastkodama - Knitted blue hat in soft and warm wool (2 pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
Zelda.Suicide - cloth wipes terry (1 pt)
Zelda.Suicide - From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
atsuko - lego hearts: maroon, blue, light blue, yellow (2 pt)
audio - Enjoy The Journey (0,5 pt)
audio - Yellow Mug Rugs (0,5 pt)
loves2experiment - Button note card set  (1 pt)
A2K - Craft patterns (no. 2 + 3 right) (1 pt)
sarahj2001 - Custom R2D2 Hat (3 pt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011 01:11:15 PM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
calluna
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011 10:27:30 PM »

callunacraft

This California-based SHOP is OPEN
I have had (Cry) a small dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs. No smoking, though!

For 1-3 points:
Any custom item within my means!  Smiley Contact me and we'll brainstorm.

For 1 point:

Needlefelted sloth - He hangs from things and smiles benignly.  Smiley His body is about 3 inches long. I don't know why I decided he's a "he"; there's no anatomical references on him.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_27Apr11_101_8341.JPG

felted stacking leaves - set of 3 made from lapoli's fiber. Needle-felted into shapes, then wet-felted in the washing machine to tighten them up more. The smallest is about 7 inches from end to end. Concave in the middle so they can hold household or craft miscellany. They shrunk beyond this after wet-felting...
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_27Apr11_101_8338.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_27Apr11_101_8337.JPG

Map journal - thick hand-bound book with hard cover, decorated with a 1960s USGS map of my corner of the world.  Smiley Tan paper with some decorative papers/images attached, and white paper folded up so secrets can be kept within (see thumbnail).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_29Mar11_101_8313.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_29Mar11_101_8314.JPG

'Virgin' recon journal - mixed paper sewn journal made from 1920s book. Over 100 pages. Because the cover and spine are well-worn, I added two closure ribbons so you can tie the book closed for added security.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_09Mar11_101_8288.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_09Mar11_101_8287.JPG

quilt top - around 3x3.5 ft, vintage fabric. I got the pieces from a rummage sale at a retirement home and sewed them together--it's the first and only one I've completed! So it isn't perfect...and much of the fabric isn't cotton, fyi.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07Mar11_101_8285.JPG

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included. BONUS matching journal/notebook made from another copy of this textbook included for free!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Half-point Items:

pillowcase skirt - standard sized flowery 1960s or 70s pillowcase (longer than it looks in the photo) with drawstring ribbon waistband (not elastic, and the fabric doesn't stretch). Not being a seamstress, I hand-sewed the top seam and created the bottom of the waistband with a strip of Wonder-Under, and it's worked fine for my purposes. Of course, it's also perfectly fine if you want to remake it into something else.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_12Mar11_101_8291.JPG

- wee handmade box - about 1x2x3 inches, has magnetic closure, faux suede fabric inside. black velvet ribbon along outer bottom.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Jan11_101_8255.JPG

- mini-album - based on this tutorial. perfectly portable, it folds up into a nice ~4x4 inch square. Space for 12 pictures.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_04Mar11_101_8278.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images. I can add/change the paper in it if you like.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7368.JPG

Felt stones - all wool/fiber, so you can throw them at anything you want to, even if you live in a glass house.  Grin 1 large or 3 small for half a point. (for throwing at people, I recommend the large ones)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07Sep10_101_7975.JPG

ALTERED and other ART SUPPLIES:

1 point:

- small Flat-Rate box-of-whimsies

- Flat-Rate envelope full of decorative and scrapbook paper, imagery, vintage book pages, and flat ephemera

- circular wax sealing stamp, metal, with a thistle design, + a few bars of sealing wax, in red, green and gold

- Dover Publications book: Decorative Display Alphabets

- Dover Publications book: Decorative Alphabets and Initials

- Dover Publications book: Classic Border Designs by Twentieth-Century Masters

- Prismacolor Nupastels 24 colors, used only slightly but some have broken into smaller pieces. In original box.

Half-point:

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have disintegrated.

6 ATC bases - vintage mechanical imagery collage and metallic acrylic paint washes on paperboard bases, as backgrounds for your own art.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_06Mar11_101_8282.JPG

Cross-stitch fabric new in packaging Aida 18 count (white) and 14 count (Antique white), 15x18/ 38.1x45.7cm. PLUS, 3 12x12 inch hardanger 22 pieces, also new in packaging.

FREE with any claim:
Hanging "Love" sign - brushed aluminum laminate samples covered on one side with a canvas paper, linked with large bails. Hanging from a wire, but I can replace the wire with bails if you prefer. I can also add another section (or as many as you like) with a photo or photos you send me. The whole thing folds up easily.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Nov10_101_8068.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Nov10_101_8069.JPG

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
to atsuko: Animal Illustrations (1)

Items claimed by me:
from lapoli - 4oz Hand painted corriedale fiber (3)

Starting Points: 3
Current: 1
Total Points: 1
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011 12:28:44 AM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011 11:01:25 PM »

Avesthel's Emporium of goodies

Closed
Bird friendly, smoke free home  Smiley

Bought

received

Sold

send by april 15th
avesthel to loudxmouse Penannular shawl brooch - flat - 0.5 poin,  Penannular shawl brooch - curled - 0.5 point (1pt)

Current:  3
Total:     3

Ended this round with: 3

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011 10:06:23 AM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grilled T-Bone Beef Steak Recipe
Celebration Veggie Relish Tray Recipe
Lemon Thyme Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
Pecan Crusted Oven Broiled Chicken Breasts Recipe
Country Style Pressure Cooker Green Beans Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...