A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,176
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 49 **Discussion**  (Read 13066 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2011 07:03:24 PM »

I have a ton of perler beads I just dug out, any interest in them ?

I could never have enough perler beads!! Smiley

I'll get some listed tomorrow then Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2011 08:53:29 AM »

Hey you guys, i finished the zombie shrine for missing willow. Here's some pictures for you who were interested!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2011 03:31:33 PM »

Great job, audio! The pearls for the eyes is a nice touch. I have an ATC of yours (which I adore) using that chipboard female form, so it makes me smile to see it used in such a different way this time around.

Wow, I had a huge Craftster-people dream that kept me asleep all morning. I'm still piecing it together, but A2K and noooitaremybirthday were definitely there, and I spent most of the time with AsphaltQueen, rummaging through a couple giant thrift stores for last-minute Halloween costumes. She found what she needed, but it took me all night to put something together, and even then it was still a pretty lame costume.  Smiley By the time I was ready to go join the festivities the sky was starting to lighten, and so I'd missed Halloween and made AQ miss it, too.  Embarrassed She was a very good sport about it, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2011 04:19:41 PM »

Great job, audio! The pearls for the eyes is a nice touch. I have an ATC of yours (which I adore) using that chipboard female form, so it makes me smile to see it used in such a different way this time around.

Wow, I had a huge Craftster-people dream that kept me asleep all morning. I'm still piecing it together, but A2K and noooitaremybirthday were definitely there, and I spent most of the time with AsphaltQueen, rummaging through a couple giant thrift stores for last-minute Halloween costumes. She found what she needed, but it took me all night to put something together, and even then it was still a pretty lame costume.  Smiley By the time I was ready to go join the festivities the sky was starting to lighten, and so I'd missed Halloween and made AQ miss it, too.  Embarrassed She was a very good sport about it, though.

Thanks, I remember that atc, I only joined that round of ongoing atc so I could make that atc!
lol I have craftster dreams all the time!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #224 on: April 21, 2011 04:47:00 PM »

Great shrine Audio.  I like the pearl eyes too!

Hehe, cool dream Calluna.  Smiley

Tonight I have to finish up Lana's Easter amigurumi bunny.  Wish me luck.  My wrist has been killing me so I've been resting it for the last couple of days.  I'm running out of time.  Aaah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #225 on: April 21, 2011 06:36:46 PM »

Of course I was a good sport - it was still a fun, crafty, thrift-store filled evening!!! Grin   Hopefully I had a kick-butt costume!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

« Reply #226 on: April 21, 2011 07:19:13 PM »

AQ IS a good sport!  I am honored to have made an appearance in your dream, calluna!  Cheesy  I have appeared in children's dreams as some wicked principal woman, so I'm glad you seem to have not attached evil to my person!  Cheesy 

BTW, I made the first round of interviews and performed adequately yesterday afternoon.  We'll see if I make round 2! 

Off to bed with me.  Maybe I'll have some craftster dreams of my own!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #227 on: April 21, 2011 07:26:15 PM »

The sun has been peeking out the last few days here in Seattle, so everyone is in good moods. LOVE IT. my wrist is better, my knitting is going spledidly, and I have some new ideas for my shop.

Wedding crafting commences SOON.

also, not putting the cart before the horse here....but i MUST knit this baby hat. Like...I have to or I will die.

Anyone NEED one?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
gannon
Those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person doing it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2011 08:39:30 PM »

The hat and the baby are uber-cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can read this, thank a teacher! 

Visit my blog :  http://clayplaycafe.blogspot.com
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2011 10:40:38 PM »

OMG That mock turban hat is so adorable in baby size.

Calluna, that is an awesome dream. Sorry you didn't put together a nice costume but it sounds like you got to craft with some of the greats!

Went to the post office today during my class break to send out some STS packages. Riding my bike around the city has been nerve wracking all day! Didn't even get a break on my way home as there were streets closed off and droves of police motorcycles. Obama must be done with whatever he was doing today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fix a Smudged Nail
Should Guys Wax Their Body Hair?
Teeth Whitening Product Made Out Of Three Items
Ms. New York Senior America LIVE
Senior Pageant Queens Look Back On 8 Decades Of Style
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...