A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,588
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Want to Work for an Evil Corp. Swap Gallery  (Read 8101 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011 12:57:01 PM »

I'm jealous like woah about that Aperture Science shirt.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011 12:57:42 PM by Interrobam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
thefett
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011 01:51:18 PM »

Hee hee - love all the umbrella gear!! Don't know vault-tec but sweet looking plans!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011 06:02:14 PM »

great packages! it's awesome to see how much thought and effort went into all the evility!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
kyerinn
Maker of Things

"In my darkness, I make light." - kyerinn

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011 09:57:06 PM »

As promised, here are the pics from my partner, Jessiben. We both made Star Wars Galactic Empire items for each other. Cheesy

First, an employee folder complete with an Employee of the Month certificate, neat Clone Wars stickers, a Death Star map, and a sheet of "13 Rules from the Imperial Stormtrooper Manual."

She also made a neat "Passport" journal with a Tie-fighter design. Every few pages, she listed a different location by planet, region, rotation, orbit, and species. I look forward to writing my observations!

And finally, a very appropriate Empire paperweight.

Thank you so much, jessiben! It was fantastic! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself."
-Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead

Current swaps:
"Craft my Character" swap

Wist - http://www.wists.com/kyerinn
Etsy - http://www.rogueposy.com
..<3..
thefett
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011 10:22:44 PM »

Cool certificate and passport!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2011 04:02:06 PM »

undersea-sun and I decided to go for a bit bigger swap. I got my package today and have figured out this choice has really paid off.  Grin

As a S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W worker, it's very important to compose my thoughts where I think rebels such as the Killjoys may be hiding for easier capture and extermination. As Better Living Industries was currently out of notebooks (as supply decreases demand will increase, thus bringing in a larger revenue for BLInd) she created one for me.

I also got the mask of one of the rebels I have exterminated.

As I moonlight as a Umbrella Corp worker, I have a lightswitch cover to spruce up my living quarters.

I also really like the movie Repo Men (think genetic opera but less singing). I got an awesome flask, and the box was decorated too.

(the diagonal writing says "Cirrosis of the liver can be fixed simply by signing on the dotted line. The Union offers state-of-the-art antiforg technology with payment plans for every budget)

Lastly, I got this (seriously, the tag, the attention to detail is amazing)

It's mango scented, and I cannot stop breathing it in. I love it, fruity smells are my favourite.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011 04:03:12 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Undersea-sun
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2011 04:06:49 PM »

Im glad to see Everything arrived in one piece!!! Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

savagerose
peace and have a victorious day!

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2011 09:19:13 AM »

I came home yesterday to an amazing package from krizzle! The first thing I saw was a very detailed and official letter, informing me that my employer company Weyland-Yutani had just merged with Umbrella Corp and as a result of the zombie plague is having some issues. So all of my booty would have to be salvaged items Cheesy

Said "salvaged items" turned out to be a Weyland-Yutani / Blue Sun notebook (eek, epic merger!!!), a Weyland-Yutani picture frame "encrusted with alien goo" and a chocolate alien egg filled with even more chocolate alien eggs.

But wait! There's more! She also sent this fabulously shiny Umbrella Corp official messenger bag!

The strap detaches, and there are pockets inside!

Thanks so much krizzle, I am basking in the corporate evil!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

GeekySweetheart
Tutorial Contributor

Personal Swap me!

Who you callin' scruffy lookin'?

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2011 01:57:28 PM »

that is a nice bag.... I like bags.... *eyes glaze over* baaaaaaaaggggg   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

x G
THIS ROCKS   Logged

x_maggief

Once upon a time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2011 04:12:36 PM »

I'm so thrilled that you loved everything! Sorry about all the peanuts, but I wasn't taking chances with that mug. Wink Speaking of the mug, it's based on an actual mug I bought at a thrift store (except my mug isn't GeneCo based and has tacky clipart all over it) the pun begged to be reused. The blood inside is supposed to look like it's dripping down when you put the mug to your lips to drink. Sugar babies are actually sort of retro here, they were popular when my mother was a teenager. I figured any modern American candy made by a big corporation would be in Canada too, so I bought them at a specialty store. And I'm glad you liked the Blind Mag picture, I'm always nervous when I send out hand drawn things!

They are soooooooo delicious (the sugar babies, not the craft products) and now I'm really upset that I'm probably never going to get them again! Next year I'll be living closer to the states so a couple road trips may be in order.
See that's what I thought, but our major candy producer here you don't have (apparently?!) so I hope what I sent you in that regard are things you haven't had before. The picture is gorgeous, I can't wait to put it up, but I don't even want to stick push pins in it! I may be inclined to stick it in a frame if I can find one the right dimensions, or something because seriously. My mouth dropped!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wists: http://wists.com/x_maggief

My tumblr: maggiefisher.tumblr .com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Ayana Mathis Creates Characters With Soul
The Miracle Berry Diet Cookbook by Homaro Cantu
Why Author Ann Patchett Loves "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"
Step Inside The Carriage House With Author Louisa Hall
Dr. Mike Moreno on Why Moving Is So Important
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...