A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,056
Currently Running With Scissors:
807 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 69 gallery  (Read 21330 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2011 01:59:55 PM »

Those cupcake tawashi look delicious!  And those arm warmers look super warm and soft, I think I need a pair now!  And that shrug is very interesting, I wonder if its hard to make?  As it looks like something my sister would like. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2011 02:18:17 PM »

So glad you liked everything Mandy! I hope it fits well! Smiley

@missmoppet, it's not difficult to make that shrug, it's made as a rectangle and seamed closed for the arms.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
plaidpineapple
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2011 03:46:02 PM »

I received my yarn from DesignVigilante a few days ago, I have been really sick though and so have not gotten pics up as I should have.  She sent me this fun hand dyed superwash wool over 200 yards! I think I will make a fall shrug out of it since it reminds me of a pumpkin patch.  She also sent me some great store-bought green cotton yarn that I have already put up and don't have the energy to climb the stairs and picture. (I am still sick).  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2011 04:19:30 PM »

so glad you liked it plaid! Don't worry about the delay, I hope you feel better and I hope your shrug turns out fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2011 06:05:29 PM »

@missmoppet, it's not difficult to make that shrug, it's made as a rectangle and seamed closed for the arms.

Wow, that easy, I'm definantly gonna try one.  Make one for my sister and perhaps even myself. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011 04:21:27 AM »

I rec'd a box STUFFED full of scrapbooking goodies from PixieVal ... I couldn't believe how much stuff was in the box!
Here is the whole lot in all it's glory!

There was a large scrapbook, stickers, borders, diecuts, chipboard pieces, and TONS of paper! Thank you so much PixieVal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2011 07:39:28 AM »

Great packages in our gallery..I now want a PDG birds nest LOL silver and light pink pearl looking would be great HINT ROTFL..That is just cute really...Love the arm warmers and all the SB stuff just great..Love all of it..Hummm just makes me so happy to come to out gallerys and with everything that is going on it brings me back always to a happy place Smiley

Maurer I have to say SHAME ON YOU ROTFL..for telling us about Heartsy Gesh I am going broke on 'good deals LOL.. Love it and I got a ton of stuff for Easter baskets and stuff Smiley Thanks for that great tidbit!!!

I am sending my last 2 packages later today I think or in the morning. Few things to finish and then done...

Maurer, Your album still has not shown up from Ebay so I am sending somethign diff BUT NO WORRIES I will make you something when it does finally get here. the seller said she had been sick and not sent any but did tell me she sent yesterday so might get here tomorrow and if it does I will send that to you Smiley Grrrrr hate dealing with other people sometimes!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2011 11:16:06 AM »

So waaaaaaaay back in round 63 or 64 or something I got flaked on. Then my angel claimed she sent but it never arrived and there was no tracking number so she said she'd send again and never did and never replied to any messages. Undecided So I got an angel for my angel. And that person was jemimah. And she's awesome. I wanted to post it in the current thread to be sure everyone got to see what she sent!

She sent me an awesomely well done version of a tree painting from my wists but done in a Spring color scheme like I preferred. She wrapped it up in a cool brown fabric tea towel just for a neat little extra.

I love it! I am actually going to take it to work and hang it in my cube. See, we just moved from one building to another. And while I used to be able to lean out and see sky and trees, now, all I see is other cubes. (pic of my new lack of view) It's highly depressing. The only benefit of the move is that I have my OWN cube now. (I used to share with the night person.) So I can decorate it up however I like. And I think some pretty trees are just what my cube needs to get it off to a good start! This way I have something pretty to look at every day.

Thank you jemimah for being an awesome angel! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2011 01:00:10 PM »

I love that painting!!!! I have pinned it.  It's perfect exactly how it is and would be perfect in shades of blue, pink, and purple too.  *sigh*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2011 01:18:18 PM »

FABULOUS!!  I love jemimah's tree paintings!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play Video In Reverse - Sony Vegas
Basics of Modeling - 3ds Max
How to Add a Watermark to Video - Sony Vegas Pro
How to UVW Map and Texture - 3ds Max Part 2/2
How to Create an Animated Loading Screen - Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...