A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,191
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Granny's Daughters Swap R7- SU Closed ; SO May 7, 2011  (Read 11018 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2011 05:12:55 PM »

Yay! 90% of all participants have responded and 100% of all participants don't mind an extension! And, my guess is the only one left won't mind, either Wink

So, Seereeoslee, if you're still hoping to join, you'll be eligible by the 19th! You can send me a questionnaire, and I'll hold onto it until you're official Wink

IdlersDesign, I have 7 more projects to grade, the last few late assignments (about a dozen, and very quick), and then I'll need to enter numbers into the grading program, print the grades, figure out the comments and then get to bed. I just got home (I had an after school program and then had to tutor), so I don't think I want to enter the official grades until tomorrow. So, I'll get up early to head into school to do it, get them printed and checked and then post them! And then, I need to prep my materials for our curriculum night in a hurry!!!! Three more days until vacation... can't wait... after this week, I'll need it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Seereeoslee

Get 'em while they're young

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2011 06:43:29 PM »

I'm so excited!  I'll do the questionnaire tonight and start making some GD's!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*  *  *  *  Swaps  *  *  *  *  Granny's Daughters Round 8 and a Half (time to buy more yarn)  *  *  *  *
mandys_momma
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2011 03:32:00 AM »

Yay! I'm glad it all worked out. I'd hate to see us lose a swapper just because of a specific date on the calendar.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OnePinkHippo
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2011 05:31:35 PM »

I'm fine with an extension, but mine will probably be sent out in the next week or so anyway. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2011 06:48:51 PM »

I'm fine with an extension, but mine will probably be sent out in the next week or so anyway. Roll Eyes

Yay! That makes it unanimous! I'll get the partners done right after I get back from the Chihuly glass exhibit at the MFA in Boston. It could be after dinner, but definitely before I go to sleep! I'm already starting to mentally match partners... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2011 07:27:48 PM »

I'll get the partners done right after I get back from the Chihuly glass exhibit at the MFA in Boston. It could be after dinner, but definitely before I go to sleep! I'm already starting to mentally match partners... Grin

Dang!!!  I wish I could be with you for the Chihuly exhibit.  I saw it in Milwaukee.  Just one of the most beautiful exhibits ever.  You will enjoy it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2011 04:48:57 PM »

I'll get the partners done right after I get back from the Chihuly glass exhibit at the MFA in Boston. It could be after dinner, but definitely before I go to sleep! I'm already starting to mentally match partners... Grin

Dang!!!  I wish I could be with you for the Chihuly exhibit.  I saw it in Milwaukee.  Just one of the most beautiful exhibits ever.  You will enjoy it.

My sister is a big fan, and I'm looking forward to seeing his work in person. I'm trying to see if we can squeeze in a fabulous lunch in NH before we go, so it could be a most excellent day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2011 06:07:17 AM »

I just did some counting...more than 80 GD done! They're in sets of 5 in different colours lying on my desk; I'm a proud granny's mom  Wink Now making some more for me or for extras  Wink
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011 10:17:55 AM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself´ D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2011 06:37:54 AM »

I just did some counting...more than 80 GD done! They're in sets of 5 in different colours lying on my desk; I'm a proud granny's mom  Wink Now making some more for me or for extras  Wink

Yay! When I joined my first GD swap, I figured I'd need to be in at least 10 rounds to get enough GDs to make the adult size blanket. But, I always made at least one batch of extras for myself, plus made a bunch more on a variety of road trips (they are perfect for working on in the car!), so I have enough, I think. Depending on how I join them, I may need more, so more swaps are always good Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2011 10:52:44 PM »

I just did some counting...more than 80 GD done! They're in sets of 5 in different colours lying on my desk; I'm a proud granny's mom  Wink Now making some more for me or for extras  Wink

Yay! When I joined my first GD swap, I figured I'd need to be in at least 10 rounds to get enough GDs to make the adult size blanket. But, I always made at least one batch of extras for myself, plus made a bunch more on a variety of road trips (they are perfect for working on in the car!), so I have enough, I think. Depending on how I join them, I may need more, so more swaps are always good Wink

Wink
what kind of blanket are you planning to make?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself´ D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Guide: 5 Minute Makeup
Beauty Fix: Tips For Traveling
Get Dazzling Holiday Beauty Like Blake Lively and Kendall Jenner
Beauty & Fashion Problems That Can Be Easily Solved Today
DIY Teeth Whitening Vs. Professional
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...