This is going to be BRUTALGALLERYBrothers and Sisters of METAL!!! The sun is out (in the northern hemisphere) the beer is cold and the music is LOUD. We've got a lot to celebrate and commiserate this year.See round 1's Gallery
Swap name: Spring is for METAL!! (Metal Swap round 2)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: GeekySweetheart
Sign-up date range: Friday 25th March - Friday 15th April
Date to send item by: Monday 16th May
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):25 (although if we're really popular I'm sure I could find a co-organiser)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? noSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
This swap is open to any fan of any sub-genre which marches under the METAL banner, as I'm not omniscient I'll be using this wikipedia article
as a rough guide. Hopefully the questionnaire will help me partner people according to their sub-genre preference, however you should be prepared to do at least a little research.Please communicate with your partner and post regularly (around once a week) in the thread so we know you're still alive Crafting Guidelines
This is a 4 point swap, 4 points can be made up of a large and a small, a medium and 3 smalls (etc etc etc) overcrafting is permitted but not required. Nobody should complain after only recieveing '4 points' if they crafted 6... as always it's best to talk to your partner about this stuff
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less[/b]If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Which crafts do you do?:
Which items would you like to recieve?
Which items would you not like to recieve?
Which Subgenres are your favourite?
Which Subgenres do you HATE?
Any Metal related TV shows or films that you enjoy? eg. anvil/spinal tap/metalocalypse
Which are you favourite bands (it may be helpful to give album names and song titles too):
Do your favourite bands or genres regulary include violent or sexually explicit videos or images (so I can partner you with someone age appropriate!) yes/no
any allergens in your home?
Blogs or anything you think your partner shoud be aware of? Links to favourite music videos?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.for those [signed up] to ROCK, we salute you!:
(WELCOME First Time Swapper!!)