A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 'The Office' Swap-Round 5! GALLERY  (Read 2124 times)
Tags for this thread: office  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stacysews
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011 07:47:46 PM »

My package arrived from Miss Barbara yesterday... and I was totally spoiled!  Check out this all my fabulous loot:

Inside was a little something from everyone:  A recipe card box with recipes from everyone in the office (like Stanley's pretzels), an oven mitt, Schrute bucks & Dwight's green recorder, a Dundee, Kevin's M&Ms, an office clipboard (with notes), embellished envelopes, Office Stickers (I didn't even know they made those) along with some with cats (from Angela), A notebook, Herr's chips, Jelly Beans (from Pam's Desk), and even Cup-O-Noodles!  

It was so much fun unwrapping it all and my kids wanted to know the story behind everything so it was fun retelling the episodes that they came from.  My children were also in awe of everything and while we were unwrapping everything, they were laying claim to the contents.

And now... an action shot:

Thank you Miss Barbara for your wonderful sense of humor in putting together this great package!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011 07:49:19 PM by stacysews » THIS ROCKS   Logged

legatostroke
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011 04:35:35 PM »

Finally got a chance to post the package I received from hautedogclothing. Here is everything:

There's a clipboard with my favorite Jim quote, an embroidery of an Andy quote, a sweet message board, magnets of all of the characters, a leash holder (from my wist) with my favorite character--Stanley--and tons of office supplies!

Here's the clipboard back:

Oh, and there are 14 notecards--all different with SA envelopes! Here are some of my favorite ones:

And the magnets (forgive the bad picture and my desk--it's pretty beat up from crafting):

Thanks soo much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011 04:57:50 PM »

These are some awesome packages!

For everyone else, sendouts are Saturday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011 05:06:13 PM »

Thanks for the DC#'s and info.

Looking forward to seeing some more packages in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosyposie
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011 05:45:08 PM »

whoa! those magnets are really neat! is that dimensional glue or resin?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosyposie
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011 05:50:08 AM »

WooHoo!  I received a fabulous package from tennisgal86 last night!  Will post pictures later today after I get my schoolwork done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
susanab

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011 08:12:33 AM »

Really nice gallery--you gals really really spoiled each other! love the magnetic poetry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011 01:47:54 PM »

Please do not forget to post photos of your swap packages if you have not done so already!  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosyposie
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011 03:34:37 PM »

Alright, finally finished with schoolwork onto the pictures!  Caution Image Obesity!

First some snacks to keep me going while looking at all my goodies (tennisgal86 had the same problem as Karen & Jim and had to go to 8 different stores to find some Herr's salt & vinegar chips:

Some awards for Office Olympics, I guess I only ever make it to second place (probably from eating so many snacks before the competition) but still pretty awesome (especially since I sent my partner an Office Olympics themed item as well):

Next is an item I requested but no way did I think they were going to be as awesome as this...

There are some really great images including the face of rabies, jim as dwight and the full title of the fun run (another of my favorite episodes)

Also some great coasters (they each have a hilarious quote and the office intake picture of the character who said the quote):

And the last "The Office" themed item:

I feel very spoiled and excited for this awesome new game...we don't really have any games besides cards at my house so this will be broken out very soon. 

And last but not least, my partner included a bracelet made by her SO which is so perfectly me, and actually fits my tiny wrist! 

Look it even matches the ring that I wear everyday!  (Weird how deformed my hand looks in this picture...I don't feel like they look like that in real life.  It is kinda hard to tell in this picture, but it is a fork that has been reshaped and there is a beautiful blue gem attached somehow. 

And just so you know the fun and excitement was not just for me...

My cat loves the box! He has been play in it non stop since I opened it (in fact he was nudging his way in before I could even get the goodies out.

Thank you some much tennisgal86!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011 03:39:28 PM by rosyposie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
hautedogclothing
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011 03:02:01 PM »

whoa! those magnets are really neat! is that dimensional glue or resin?

eek! Sorry i must have missed this question! They are those clear domed marble thingys. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Lighten and Darken in Photoshop
How to Change People Clothing with Photoshop
Create Realistic 3D Models with Google SketchUp
How to Remove Facial Blemishes in Photoshop - Photo Editing Tips
How to Get Transitions to an IDVD Slideshow
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...