A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,575
Currently Running With Scissors:
761 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 'The Office' Swap-Round 5! GALLERY  (Read 2123 times)
Tags for this thread: office  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2011 02:07:15 PM »

We have a sender!  Grin

SENT & RECEIVED:
stacysews (left feedback)
legatostroke (left feedback)
hautedogclothing (left feedback)
tennisgal86 (left feedback)
rosieposie (left feedback)
Miss Barbara
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011 01:40:48 PM by Miss Barbara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011 02:33:42 PM »

Holy guacomole, man!  stacysews is prompt, talented, and funny as heck!  Grin  I received my swap package from her today, and I am SOOOO HAPPPYYYY!  (Unfortunately, I am unable to take and post photos, so I am going to post descriptions of the items, and stacysews will post photos shortly.)

Here goes:

-I open the box to find myself face-to-face with a life size mask of Oscar!  Whoo-hooo!  I just may go to work tomorrow as Oscar!  Grin

-Under that was a small stapler (with staples...perfect.. .at my job they only give you one strip of staples at a time, and I bought my own stapler  Tongue), jello, and altoids!

-A green recorder (now I just need to learn how to play some melodies!)

-A mini canvas tote that says "Finger Puppet Theater" with a photo of some of the cast of the Office!  Inside, are literal finger puppets of:  Jim, Michael, Oscar, Angela, Pam, and Dwight!  And they are wearing the same clothes that they do in the show and Michael is even carrying a "World's Best Boss" cup!  (I've already put on a puppet show for my husband!  Roll Eyes)

-A notebook covered in 'Hello Kitty' fabric...how clever! (To simulate a laptop cover...and no, I do not have a laptop, but I always use a notebook at work, so this is perfect!)

-A black apron with "I (shape of a pretzel to resemble a heart) Pretzel Day!"  AWESOME!

-A JIM MESSENGER BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In my fav color combo no less!  I am bringing it to work tomorrow to show it off! 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU stacysews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011 04:07:45 PM »

Here's the photo of everything that I sent to Miss Barbara to go along with her great description of it all!:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011 07:21:04 PM »

Awesome package!

Sad I missed out on this swap, I think my slots were full at the time. Ah well, you guys will me giving me a bunch of stuff to put on my wist for the next round! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosyposie
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011 08:11:33 PM »

Oooh...Very nice, let the swap anxiety begin.  There are so many goodies, and reference so many points in the many seasons of the show.  I would love to see a close up of the puppet show. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011 08:22:02 PM »

I'm not sure if this one is close up enough - but here's another photo of the puppet theater:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hautedogclothing
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011 08:02:06 PM »

I got some really cool stuff! Not sure how my partner knew that I love glasses, magnets and pins....wow....so great!

PREPARE TO BE JEALOUS!

These are two SUPER awesome drinking glasses! Sorry about the glare!

The best keychain EVER! and the coolest pins too!

cool magnet!

Super cool purse (LOVE the fabric outside and LOVE the inside fabric!) stuffed with cheese puffs! YUM

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
stacysews
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011 08:45:58 PM »

Those glasses are fantastic (not to mention the Dwight keychain)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosyposie
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011 11:44:50 AM »

I love the Dwight key chain, he's just so ridiculous and adorable.  The glasses are really nice, are they etched or painted?  And I don't really understand what is in the second photo, magnetic words and note cards?  Very nice package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
legatostroke
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011 03:03:39 PM »

The second photo is a set of magnetic poetry but with all kinds of important Office words (i.e. narddog, beets, mung beans, False., etc). There are character magnets too and a magnet board for all of them to be on. The 'notecards' you see are actually some blank magnets in case I forgot some good words.

And the glasses are etched.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Slime
How to Make Red Playdough
How to Make Blue Plasticine
How to Make a Realistic Fake Beard
How to Make a Two Colored Bow
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...