A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,612
Currently Running With Scissors:
816 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Etsy store name? Advice please :)  (Read 776 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: March 22, 2011 08:37:51 PM »

Hiii, I've been wanting to open an Etsy store for a while now. I've been thinking of opening one now-ish and then use the time where I'm at my bio mom's to build an inventory for it. Once I feel ready to sell (Probably once I'm back home with my parents), I'd like to start selling what I made in hopes that maybe this will eventually help out even slightly with my college stuff. I'm attending an art school this year, it's a private university, which means the tuition is insane. It's $31,000. I get $12,000 in scholarship and grant money, but that doesn't even cover half my tuition, which in a way shocks me a tad, so even a little pocket money / money to go towards extra supplies / maybe rent money / tuition money would be awesome. I don't expect I'd make a lot, but I've got that mind set for "Every little bit helps".

The problem.... I can't fully decide on a name. I admit, there is one name I slightly prefer to the others I'll list, but at the same time I'm iffy about it. I was wondering if you could tell me what name you prefer so that I can get an idea of what might sound better / be more visually appealing / just be pure awesome.

Also, if you can think of any other names that may be even better, and fit with the theme, please feel free to toss in suggestions. It'd be really appreciated.

The List:

Tsuki to Hoshi Design(s) (Tsuki to Hoshi would be translated as Moon and Star, Tsuki to Hoshi is what I've used for my *currently being rebuilt* website for like 5 years, I've used it for my fake businesses for school projects, and it fits me very well for multiple reasons. IDK if it should be "Design" or "Designs"... Whatever sounds better)
Moon Star Design(s)
Moonstar Design(s)
La Luna Design(s)
Lunar Legacy
Luna Estrella (Luna - Moon, Estrella - Star)
Luna Estrella Design(s)
Moon and Star Design(s)

Any others you can think of? Or is one of these hopefully a winner?

Thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
PawPrints
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011 05:13:01 PM »

I think all those names sound good, but I like Luna Estrella the best.  It sounds interesting and elegant.  I suggest searching for seller/shop names on Etsy first though, to make sure no one else has that name or anything close to it.  I haven't opened my Etsy shop yet, but I went to great lengths to come up with a name that no one else had, because I wanted my shop name to stand out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting hopes and dreams out of stitches and seams

My sewing adventures: www.bellstitches.co m
ladymizri
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011 09:07:13 AM »

I like Lunar Legacy and Luna Estrella the best.  I agree with checking and making sure it's not alread out there in some other, very similar, form. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011 06:40:09 AM »

Thanks guys Smiley I appreciate it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
ContessaCrafts
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011 05:55:54 AM »

My vote is for Lunar Legacy <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Soft Cup Bra
How to Choose a Softly Padded Bra
How to Choose a Demi Bra
How to Choose a Camisole
How to Choose a Corset with Garters
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...