Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=378258.0Swap name: M&M Minis Tube Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lilacprint
Sign-up date range: 3/22/11-4/5/11
Date to send item by: 5/2/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESSwap Details:
Purchase 1 tube of M&M Minis (http://mms.com/us/about/wheretobuy/
) Each participant will have one partner. (Slightly larger 'mega' tubes are also allowed.)
Alter and decorate the complete outside of the tube to your partner's liking, and FILL to the brim with all the crafting goodies you can! Ribbon, buttons, beads, scrapbooking embellishments and stickers, tiny crafting tools, fibers, ephemera, etc. Small crafts can also be included.
If it does not fit into the tube, don't send it! This is a low-stress, budget-friendly swap.
No point values to worry about!
If you and your partner do agree to do a personal swap of extras on the side, that is completely fine, and we would love to see! Shipping Info:
Delivery confirmation numbers required for all US swappers. International swappers must obtain a shipping receipt to scan or photograph if needed. Bubble padded envelopes recommended for shipping!
Be sure to send your partner as well as the organizer a PM when you have sent and received! Questionarre to Answer:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What would you like your partner to know? List your favorite colors, themes, motifs, etc.:
All swappers must have access to a camera and be able to upload photos in a timely manner after receiving. Taking photos of swap contents prior to shipping is also encouraged in the event that photos are otherwise not available.
If you want to participate, send your info to lilacprint
For any other questions, please refer to the swap info guide. (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
Color Codes: Partners:lilacprint
Sent & Recieved