A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,370
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: booties. lots.  (Read 3965 times)
Tags for this thread: baby_booties  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lady_cyanide
too weird to live, too rare to die.

hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name <3

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011 05:00:59 PM »

you`re getting a boy, right? Cheesy not too many pink ones in the patch Cheesy

I love these, so cute! Did you use a pattern or just winged it? (and if you used one, could you share?)

and have an easy and short delivery! all the best! Smiley

yes,and my cousin's having a boy as well so these will probably get distributed. and i winged them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a pile of shit has a thousand eyes.
lady_cyanide

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011 05:06:37 PM »

This is hilarious, and also, very productive! Although, I'm sure baby won't need so many? Get yourself to Ebay and sell some of those beauties, and if baby still isn't here by the time they're sold, use the money for a labor inducing curry!
xx

i've been wanting curry for weeks! but i get heartburn so easily these days, i'm scared to eat!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011 04:40:02 AM by lapoli - Reason: edited to comply with craftster rules » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady_cyanide

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011 05:11:53 PM »

OMG Grin The're so cute and sooo lots of them Grin

I must say I have a same situation, we're past one week too to our due date and nothing at all. last three days I've watched 11 movies and crocheted hell knows what stuff, besides the useful ones (Blankets, converse booties, etc). I hate to pick the phone up, because I have FAQ of my own: Are you still home? You haven't delivered yet? why?

grrrrr...

i don't even bother to answer the phone anymore unless it's my mom or MIL. i've read accupressure works, so in between projects i take my needles/hooks and poke the pressure points for a few minutes. i'll get a little pain here and there from it but it never turns to anything else. SO FRUSTRATING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

homemademama

busy with three boys, & crafting is 'my' time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011 10:33:23 AM »

This is hilarious, and also, very productive! Although, I'm sure baby won't need so many? Get yourself to Ebay and sell some of those beauties, and if baby still isn't here by the time they're sold, use the money for a labor inducing curry!
xx

i've been wanting curry for weeks! but i get heartburn so easily these days, i'm scared to eat!

Dear oh dear, it sounds like you're having a nightmare! I went into labour with my 4 y/o on my due date and my 3 m/o the day after my due date, but I was absolutely convinced with my eldest that I'd be premature ao the waiting for the last few weeks was agonising, and even waiting one day late for Oliver was the absolute worst! Sending labour dust your way, in my experience boys are very lazy, but also very laid back babies, so don't worry he'll be worth the wait!
And as for the curry, for some reason spices seemed to calm my heartburn so I pretty much lived off them the last few weeks. Everyones an individual but maybe it could work for you too? Other than that the best thing to make him move would be the same thing that put him there in the first place!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the immortal words of The Beatles; All you need is Love
lady_cyanide

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011 09:54:31 PM »

xx

Dear oh dear, it sounds like you're having a nightmare! I went into labour with my 4 y/o on my due date and my 3 m/o the day after my due date, but I was absolutely convinced with my eldest that I'd be premature ao the waiting for the last few weeks was agonising, and even waiting one day late for Oliver was the absolute worst! Sending labour dust your way, in my experience boys are very lazy, but also very laid back babies, so don't worry he'll be worth the wait!
And as for the curry, for some reason spices seemed to calm my heartburn so I pretty much lived off them the last few weeks. Everyones an individual but maybe it could work for you too? Other than that the best thing to make him move would be the same thing that put him there in the first place!

thank you maam for that labour dust, i had my first big contraction at 3:20 this morning and started passing my mucus plug a few hours ago! Grin BACK TO THE COUCH FOR MORE KNITTING MADNESS TILL THE CONTRACTIONS REGULATE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elowezil
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011 08:35:59 PM »

Oh these are wonderful!  Well done.  I hope that by now you will have the little feet to go with the booties, and that all is well.  If baby hasn't arrived yet, good luck with your delivery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vintagegirl90
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011 02:48:31 AM »

haha this is hilarious! and the booties are adorable. I totally understand how you feel though, i'm 2 weeks until my due date and nesting like crazy. I've stayed up all hours of the night too many embarrassing times to count.

Looks like it was worth it, your baby will never have cold toesies!
I'm hoping by now you are finally holding your baby in your arms, so congratulations!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady_cyanide

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011 06:53:41 AM »

i'm back, baby and all! and he loves his booties and cries when he accidently kicks them off!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011 08:41:22 AM »

yay! new baby! and so so cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
Rogneta
abstinent endorphinist

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011 12:17:57 PM »

Congratulations!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love it here at the ice cream shop. In fact, this is gonna be my happy place. If I ever get molested or raped, this is the place I'm gonna think of to make everything all right Stewie Griffin
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Shape and Bake Naan Bread
How to Mix the Dough for Naan Bread
How to Make Naan Bread
How to Add the Tandoori Style Chicken to the Sauce
How to Prep the Ingredients for Butter Sauce
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...