A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,595
Currently Running With Scissors:
771 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Act Of Kindness Swap Gallery  (Read 24468 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jaywesome

My new cat, Taco! <3

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 13, 2011 08:30:28 AM »

I'm wondering why the last packages aren't arrived yet.
I'm really curious to see the last ones Cheesy
This has been a wonderful swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shylitlegoddess
Jill of most trades

Why is there bacon in the soap??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: May 13, 2011 02:13:17 PM »

Please listen closely for an organizer announcement.

Folks,

We are just about completely wrapped up! Please, in future, remember that the people who have taken the time to mail you a package would like to know when you've received it and would like you to post photos so others can see it too! ALSO, even if you get something that is totally not you, say thank you!

Yes, there were a few people who didn't, and I'm not naming names........... -stern look-

Feedback SHOULD be completely finished. If your feedback is incorrect, please let me know.

I hope you all had fun. Please watch for the next RAK swap in June if you're interested.

Sincerely,

ShyLitleGoddess

No fairies, trolls, sausages, fingers, or piggy banks were harmed in the writing of this message. There were, however, a coupled of nibbled cuticles and a chip/crisp or twelve. If this had been an emergency, you may not have heard anything at all. After all, we're states and continents away from each other.... TTFN
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #342 on: May 13, 2011 03:58:24 PM »

I definitely said thank you when I received, but I'm one of those bad children who has been a complete failure at posting pictures!  Major apologies go out to JustKat, who sent me a wonderful package!  I don't know why it was so difficult for me to finally get these posted - it's never been a problem before!  Embarrassed

JustKat spoiled me and made me so much!  It's clear she put a lot of time and effort into all this!

First of all are these gorgeous thread-wrap pendants!  I've never had one of these before and I love them.  You can see there's a chain on the blue one because I've already been wearing it! Cheesy

Here's another shot of it because I love it so much. Cheesy  Sorry the images aren't better - my regular camera broke, so I was using my video camera  Undecided

She ALSO made me this awesome washer pendant with pictures of birdies on it! Smiley  You can see the other side in the mirror.  It's a blue bird and a green bird, just like my blue and green parakeets! Grin

This is beautiful lace... I wish you could see it better because it's really so detailed and gorgeous!

But wait there's more!  This is GORGEOUS and my favorite thing of the group (I think - it's so hard to choose!)  The flower must have taken forever to figure out... this is definitely not something I could have made!

Thanks again, JustKat, you really went above and beyond!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
JustKat

I LUV 2 Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2011 10:19:17 AM »

You are so welcome Haylie. You have been busy with graduation so I figured it just slipped your mind. The last one is my favorite one as well. The hardest part was puting the leaf and flower beads on. I almost kept it for myself. I am glad you like it.
I am sorry if I didn't thank any of my partner's personally. I have learned a lot about swapping and had a great time being a part of this one. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NewDay2morrow

Mischief Managed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: May 14, 2011 08:12:52 PM »

These are all so cute! I absolutely loved the owls one. There are such creative people on this site!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Antidigger
« Reply #345 on: May 16, 2011 11:05:58 AM »

If this is the end of the swap, I'd better put up my last comments I made on these wonderful packages. Smiley

EnginerdLisa's hoop is lovely. I like the sentiment. I often resort to Schrodinger's menu choice when I'm at a cafe.

PurplePaisley's partner's bag is cool. Lovely fabric and I do like a pocket on the outside!

KoaticKrafter's partner's art is so thoughtful, to include the interests of her children must have involved a lot of research.

Crafty-in-tally's tote bag is wonderful, I like the fabric and the magnetic clasp idea is just great.

Aheartofglass's scarf has a beautiful colour and even looks soft!

Crazy4bags's hoop is a lot of fun. Fairys must have sparkles, mustn't they! Satin stitch wings make a lovely contrast with the cross-stitch? Fairy.

Mod35tbabe's package looks astonishing. A humungous amount of supplies and also the sweet knitted bookmark (ooh, I want!).

Shylittlegodess's package is great. The necklace is marvellous, but those fairy cards, they have so much style, I like them very much indeed.

Rosyposie's package is lovely. I do like glass work and this is great. The stitch markers are beautiful and useful and the blue glass just looks stunning.

Missing-muse's crossstitch panel is just right. I always liked Jayne's hat quotation and the cross-stitch hat on the corner has set it off perfectly.

JacquelineD's package is massive. Loads of supplies and then that lovely tote bag. The fabric makes me think of peppermints.

Leslieshappyheart's slippers are brilliant and it looks like she got some very appropriate extras too.

Southern flower's shirt is amazing, it looks all recycled too, how much better could it get? But then there are pretty beaded earrings too and chocolate!

Anefariousimp's package looks great. I love the anime bookmarks and some sweet extras.

JustKat's glass is lovely. It's a great picture and I can see the design quite clearly in the photo.

Foxyblue's needlebook is so unusual. I like the envelope shape and it reminds me of me, I use the back of envelopes for soooo many things!

Haylie's package is enormous! Those lovely thread wrapped pendants look as if they took ages, and the washer pendant is cute too. The lace necklace is so pretty and the flower and leaves are stunning.

Thank you all for having me in this lovely swap. It's been fascinating to be on the inside of a swap at last.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #346 on: May 16, 2011 06:48:22 PM »

It has been a good swap. I didn't see my last parcel posted but guess it got there since I have positive feedback. I'll dig up a picture of it tonight so I can show you because I haven't seen it come up yet - if I'm wrong, let me know Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Antidigger
« Reply #347 on: May 20, 2011 03:52:16 AM »

Well, I too have to assume my parcel arrived, as I have positive feedback, but nothing has been posted.
So, I will have to show you what I made:

An iphone cosy in some colourful wool with a sequinned felt heart as a button.
A package of rolled paper beads
A bookmark with some Dexter elements

I had wanted to send some Blood orange boiled sweets to go with the bookmark, but my local sweetie shop had just run out (boo!) and I didn't think my partner would have wanted to wait another 3 weeks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
rosyposie
« Reply #348 on: May 20, 2011 05:00:56 AM »

I adore  the wrapped pendants and the chain of flowers. Also, that ipod cozy is cute I really like the heart button. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shylitlegoddess
Jill of most trades

Why is there bacon in the soap??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: May 20, 2011 06:42:18 AM »

Antidigger, your RAK's are great! I love Dexter too!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Who Knew Veronica Mars Was This Stylish?
7 Fashion Staples That Transition from Winter to Summer
Top 5 Trends Americans Want to See Go Away
How to Dress Like You Live in Paris
Bra Tips for Petite Women
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...