A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,630
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Act Of Kindness Swap Gallery  (Read 26596 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shylitlegoddess
Jill of most trades

Why is there bacon in the soap??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: April 26, 2011 06:59:12 AM »

This is so awesome. I'm so glad everyone likes everything that they are getting and that you all are having fun.

I apologize for being so quiet lately. The last week has been VERY hectic!

I'm also very excited that folks are interested in round 2!

-does a happy little dance then scampers off back to work-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

susanab
« Reply #281 on: April 26, 2011 07:44:44 AM »

A fantastic swap--I enjoy my RAKs every day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Jaywesome
« Reply #282 on: April 27, 2011 06:53:50 AM »

Yaaaaay, I got my third round package!

Here's the loot :3
Djamilah Youandi Wiltjer, that's me!

Straight of my wist, it's even better than the one on my wist, it has a little dustbunny :3

3 selfmade cards (I collect them) about a cat (I love cats) which make a movie!(I'm on a filmschool)

Thank you so much Janet(anefariousimp)!
I would swap with you anytime!
I love it soooooooo much :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JacquelineD
« Reply #283 on: April 27, 2011 08:44:14 AM »

Whomp, here's my goodies for round 2! From Mod35tBabe....alllll the way from Aus!

First off, this was my card!

What a sweet saying, it is a favorite of mine.

Second, another sweet saying   Wink Cheesy

And lastly, and my favorite....

Troll Face! Just chillin on your threads, leavin ambiguous remarks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jaywesome
« Reply #284 on: April 27, 2011 09:32:12 AM »

I love the second saying Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
anefariousimp
Addicted to cute and tiny things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: April 27, 2011 10:38:06 AM »

Yaaaaay, I got my third round package!

Here's the loot :3
Djamilah Youandi Wiltjer, that's me!

Straight of my wist, it's even better than the one on my wist, it has a little dustbunny :3

3 selfmade cards (I collect them) about a cat (I love cats) which make a movie!(I'm on a filmschool)

Thank you so much Janet(anefariousimp)!
I would swap with you anytime!
I love it soooooooo much :3

Omg I am so happy that it made it all the way to The Netherlands and so fast too!!!!  I think it got it there in less than a week and I just used ordinary first class international shipping from USPS.  I'm happy that you liked it - I was super inspired for your package since you like a lot of the things that I like too!

If you ever want to do a personal swap, just PM me Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be strange. Be weird.  Be geeky. Embrace cuteness =)
www.anefariousimp.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/anefariousimp
http://pinterest.com/anefariousimp/

***I don't do personal swaps - I was flaked on and it was not a great experience, however I am open to commissions***
Antidigger
« Reply #286 on: April 27, 2011 02:51:23 PM »

Woo Hoo! I received my package for round 3 Grin
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jacquelined. It is all marvellous!

I got: A lovely little note with some very stylish Dachshunds on it
and 3 bookmarks!

A beautiful one from Jacquelined's stash with very cheerful tea on it. Oh, how I love a nice cup of tea with a sit down and a good book!
Then one with a quotation from Terry Pratchett that always makes me laugh and is typical of many, many conversations I have with my husband.
And then, best of the lot! A corner bookmark with the most beautiful design on it. It's based on a sports kite (my true obsession Wink) and has clearly been designed just for me. It is the most gorgeous thing and it makes me think of my kites flying over the sea at the beach (which they will be doing this weekend). It will be going in my packing and being taken with me for use in my routine book. Although I'll not take it to the beach itself for fear of loosing it.

P.S. Thank you again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Antidigger
« Reply #287 on: April 27, 2011 03:35:43 PM »

Oh! I got my package! That means I should post my comments on all the other packages. Any that I haven't seen yet I'll save up again for later on.

Round 1

SciFunk's partner is lucky. That's a lot of research to go to, and a beautiful little cross-stitch.

Gaudiknight's Sci-fi note book looks really cool. I can see Dr Who and Douglas Adams in there already, I'm terribly curious about the other pages.....

Round 2

Anefariousimp's wrist cuff is cool. I really like the cabochon skull and crossbones.

Foxyblue's winged hoodie is inspired. I really like the way the hood lining matches the wings.

Southern flower's pin cushions are sweet. I love the pear one, and they both make me want to redo my pathetic pin cushion.

PurplePaisley's package is so unusual. Lovely homemade fudge (yum) and all those recipe cards as well as extra's. Very thoughtful.

EnginerdLisa's package is stunning. An amazing picture, and then to have a Tshirt with it on as well! And it suits her down to the ground. Amazing.

Missing_Muse's package is great. I love that it's all recycled. I think my favourite is the pin, but the flowery coasters comes a very close second.

Hockamama's package is so cheering. A lovely hoop with a garden theme, I hope you take as much  from it as I got from my garden when my dad died.

Rosyposie's earrings are lovely. When I see the photo, the starfish brings the piece to life!

Rubies-pearls pouch is amazing and the initial charm just makes it extra-special. The lace bangle is sweet and very unusual.

craftycakelady has a very cute cupcake and the cherry pins are so unusual.

Gaudiknight's second round package continues the sci-fi theme with star trek earrings/charms. And isn't the doll eating the cookie so cute! A smashing cache.

Ecstasia's supply package just makes me jealous. I know I don't have room for anything at the moment, but nevertheless I'm green with envy.

Jaywesome's scarf is very stylish. I love the pattern, and well, the colour too. And that totebag has very stylish fabric too.

JacquelineD's sayings are great. And trollface is funny. Smiley

Round 3

Susanab's purple monster is such fun. I want one still, but I daren't show nephew that there's another one, even if it has eaten the pin! And the matchbox and goodies are really cute, as are the cats fighting over the catnip toy.

Crazy4bags's hoop is priceless, lovely applique, embroidery and colouring all in one piece!

PurplePaisley's cute kindle cover is, well, cute. And a very nice looking journal.

Ffrog526's package seems copious! A sweet pouch and a lovely necklace (I do like the pattern in the pendant)

Hockamama's pendant is very touching. A reminder to carry around on bad days, and good ones too.

Larissa-Rasputin's notebook is lovely. I like the chrysanth's on front and it looks a very interesting book.

Gaudiknight's pretty steampunk dragonflies. I'd be tempted to wear them, not hang them on the wall!

Ecstasia's swatches are amazing. Are they handmade? They look screen-printed, and oh, so useful.

KaoticKrafter's cuff is great. I like the wind embroidery very much.

Jaywesome's cosy is cute, the cat looks a little startled (quite an achievement for a cat!) and a dust bunny too! The cards are beautifully drawn too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
EnginerdLisa
« Reply #288 on: April 27, 2011 03:42:18 PM »

I got my last package today!  Sad to be done, but it is a great package.

My very first hoopla, and it is based off a t-shirt on my wist.

ETA: I'm spastic, and forgot to mention it is from scifunk.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011 05:19:29 PM by EnginerdLisa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #289 on: April 27, 2011 04:09:49 PM »

Looks great! I love the bow. I have a big long list of different hooplas that I want to make/trade for, for my craft room. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Alec Monopoly Goes From Climbing Walls to Hosting Yacht Parties
Street Artists Madsteez And Rone Hit The Walls At Art Basel 2013
Art Basel 2013 Offers Lots Of Parties ...And Lots Of Art
Woman Creates Works of Art with Etch-a-Sketch
Restoring the Girl with the Pearl Earring
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Roll with Maple Cream Cheese Filling

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...