A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,032
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Act Of Kindness Swap Gallery  (Read 29823 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ecstasia
Little Girl Lost

I love personal swaps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2011 09:42:48 AM »

Receive from my round 2 parnter on Friday. This awesome Package.
It was filled with 12 receipes for all kinds of Chocolate decadents.
2 perfumed oils: Honey bunch and and Snow??? ( sorry cant read the second word)
Also a container of homemade fudge that I will take to work and share.
And a box of Cupcake bite candy. Thank you!!!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/221296_16Apr11_P1010464.JPG

Yay! I'm so glad that you got it and that you liked it Smiley I apologize again for sending late. I think I meant for the second perfume oil to be Snow White's Apple. My cursive is horrible. I've been trying to practice whenever I get the chance.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011 04:42:11 PM by rackycoo - Reason: please don't quote photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

JustKat

I LUV 2 Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2011 10:51:01 AM »

I want a Kumihimo book. I must find one. I hope you can post some work created with this book. I like the book mark's too. I have a Kroger card as a bookmark. It used to be a magic card but I had to give it back to my husband. Sad (It was a rare so I understood.) Anyway I have seen people selling map bookmarks and I think they are awesome. Great package.

LOL. My SO when I got caught using his Magic cards as bookmarks: "Why don't you use your own cards for that?! You're just trying to keep me from building a deck i can beat you with! " I can't say he was wrong... but now I don't have that problem since receiving the perfect bookmark from Antidigger!

Lol Missing_Muse. I thought it was just me who had that problem.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2011 10:54:19 AM »

Thank you once again KaoticKrafter, it has turned a miserable Monday into a marvellous Monday.

I am so glad you liked every thing! As you can tell I use as many recycled materials as possible and I was worried that the bookmarks wouldn't be enough. I went through my craft books looking for one that I hadn't been super crazy about. This one came from the library book sale, and I didn't end up enjoying it as much as I thought. I hope you enjoy it more then I did! If not, feel free to regift it Smiley

The maps are all from the same atlas that was a little outdated and falling apart. The wrapper is from my 5yo daughters art work ( I always ask her before I use anything of hers).

I am glad I made your Monday better! Making your Monday better made my Monday better Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EnginerdLisa
« Reply #243 on: April 18, 2011 04:24:50 PM »

So I received a package that is absolutely amazing today!  The wonderful and talented FoxyBlue made me a shirt and a piece of artwork!

First off, the postcard in the package is so cute I want to hang that as art also!  It's so me, I love it.

Then there was this beautiful drawing.  You can't tell in the photo, but it is also glittery.  The pose and style of her dress are based on a dress on my wist.  I love all of the swirly designs and the wings she added.  I'm also a lover of fairies, so that was perfect.  Something that also struck me, is that the swirls on the girls leg kind of remind me of the tattoo I have on my foot (gratuitous tattoo photo included for reference). 

As if that wasn't great enough she also included a shirt with the beautiful retro pinup fairy on it!  Pardon my messy hair, and the red bra, but I had to put it on immediately, I love it and can't wait to wear it out.

Foxy is so amazing.  I can't believe how much detail there is in both items.  I'm always in awe of people who can draw, but she is a true artist with wonderful talent.  As soon as I find a frame, I will be hanging her art up in my craft room.  This is definitely one of the best swap packages I have received.  Thank you so very much FoxyBlue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
JustKat

I LUV 2 Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2011 05:49:57 PM »

Love it EnginerdLisa. I am also a lover of Fairies and such fantasy things. Great stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FoxyBlue
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2011 06:58:30 PM »

Foxy is so amazing.  I can't believe how much detail there is in both items.  I'm always in awe of people who can draw, but she is a true artist with wonderful talent.  As soon as I find a frame, I will be hanging her art up in my craft room.  This is definitely one of the best swap packages I have received.  Thank you so very much FoxyBlue.

Yay yay yay!!!! So glad you got it and that you love it!!! Hooray! And I must say...that top looks SMASHING on you!!! You buxom, sexy thing, you!!! Love it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looooooove personal swaps! Anyone want to do a wall art swap??
My blog: http://foxybluecreations.blogspot.com/
facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940
KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2011 07:02:04 PM »

I love people who can draw... hate them at the same time, but love them Smiley

The art and shirt are amazing!

Great job Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EnginerdLisa
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2011 07:06:41 PM »

I plan to wear the HECK out of that shirt.  I sent a picture of the drawing to one of my friends, and she was amazed that it came from someone who doesn't know me, and that if she saw it somewhere it would have made her think of me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
FoxyBlue
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2011 07:34:06 PM »

I plan to wear the HECK out of that shirt.  I sent a picture of the drawing to one of my friends, and she was amazed that it came from someone who doesn't know me, and that if she saw it somewhere it would have made her think of me!

Oh my goodness! That's so fantastic! That makes me so happy!!!! And just to let you know - that drawing fits into a frame that has a matting of 5x7, if that helps Smiley At least I'm pretty sure I made it to fit that Smiley I'm just so happy that you love them and that the shirt will get worn! Making that shirt actually inspired me to maybe create my own line of t-shirts Smiley

Thank you for the compliments, girls!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looooooove personal swaps! Anyone want to do a wall art swap??
My blog: http://foxybluecreations.blogspot.com/
facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940
susanab
« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2011 03:20:57 AM »

Foxyblue, your creation would make a fabulous logo for your new biz! She is extraordinary!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches Ep4
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches 3
How to Create Better Media - Motion Sketches 2
How to Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches 1
How to Debunk Hollywood Urban Legends
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...