A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,738
Currently Running With Scissors:
597 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Act Of Kindness Swap Gallery  (Read 24636 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Antidigger
« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2011 04:00:02 AM »

It was so kind of you to post, Hockamama, at what must be a dreadful time for you: my heart goes out to you.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Antidigger
« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2011 04:07:42 AM »

I think it's about time I made an update: here are the comments I noted for the remains of Round 1 and round 2's pictures. I'm not posting round 3's comments until at least after I've posted out round 3, which won't be today, that's for certain.

Round 1:
Aheartofglass's package is lovely. What a bright and friendly material the tote bag is, and all those beads, smashing. The thing-a-ma-jig is really intriguing, please post some pictures when you use it.

Jaywesome's cute little bunny is, well, cute. It made me laugh the way he is eating the greens off the top of the carrot.

Ecstasia's table runner for Easter is lovely, just the right colours for a spring festival and the purple lifts it right up.

Southern Flower's little pink handbag is sweet. It needed that polka dot lining to make it just right, I'm so glad it had it.

SciFunk's tree of Gondor notebook made me green with envy and to add the dice, I think the embellished d20 is lovely, if I could do it without being accused of weighting it I'd try myself.

PurplePaisley's kindle bag is cute, cherries and cupcakes: yumyumyum.

Crazy4bags's cross stitch made me laugh!

Anefariouimp's package looks cool. The bunny is cute and I look forward to seeing some projects inspired by the book!

Seasidemuses's glass looks beautiful, celtic and gorgeous.

Haylie's earrings look lovely, the length is just right on her.

Round 2: (p.s. I've included the purple monster comments again so it doesn't get orphaned.)

Larissa-Rasputin's purple monster is such fun. I want one now, as does my nephew.

KaoticKrafter's horse glass is brilliant and beautiful. I love the way the glass is still so clear, but the horse shines out.

KriSmith's package is huge!. A lovely totebag, with a pocket on the outside! How useful, it saves you having to rummage through the contents to reach the pocket. And very pretty birds and pins.

Susanab's package is another enormous one! The wrist cuff is cute, the cards and the envelopes look sweet. The flowers and the pin cushion are fun, but my favourite has to be the quilted leaves.

Aheartofglass's package is marvellous. I love the subtle pattern in the fabric and the white highlight makes them look so fresh. I'm jealous.

JustKat's picture is sweet, the flowery fairy sounds just the thing to go with her collection.

Ffrogg526's ipod case looks lovely and goes so well with her keychain. (If it were mine it'd get messed up straight away: I'd put the allotment key on it! But then I use the things I like, nothing gets saved for best round me!)

Leslieshappyheart's package's look good. But those pin's! And the thought and care that went into the Bird pin! It's astonishing: you are so very lucky Leslieshappyheart.

Seasidemuses's package looks great, very well tailored to her. A pretty purple bracelet (I do so like glass) and the squishy scented stuff. It must smell divine.

Ashalah's package is lovely. The felt flower clips look just right for pinning anywhere, hair, jacket, the end of a scarf.... and she seems very pleased with the extra's.

Haylie's snake looks amazing. I can see there's a lot of work gone in to it.

Crafty-in-tally's crochet hook case is so incredibly useful and a pretty colour too. I want one for my knitting needles: I'd better get sewing now.

Hockamama's package looks lovely, beautiful fused glass and lots of other nice things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
crazy4bags
« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2011 07:11:23 AM »

I recieved rd 3 (yes 3 before, we're both Can. it took way less time to get here, at least that's the theory)
I LOVE it.  Made me laugh so hard.  I'll hang it in the craft area (once I get one) THANK SO MUCH FOXYBLUE
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2011 07:55:54 AM »

Antidigger's Round synopsis is so perfect that I should quote it and say "what she said" about everything!  Grin

thanks for summing things up so well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
susanab
« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2011 09:16:47 AM »

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, Hockamama. It's uplifting that you're here among your crafting friends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
anefariousimp
Addicted to cute and tiny things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2011 12:30:31 PM »

So I remembered to upload my pictures yesterday, but completely forgot to post them in the gallery... Lips sealed

This is what I got in my Round 2 package from Larissa-Rasputin.

Action Shot!!

It fits perfectly and really matches my style (as people have told me  Grin)  Thank you Wink Wink Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be strange. Be weird.  Be geeky. Embrace cuteness =)
www.anefariousimp.e tsy.com
http://www.wists.com/anefariousimp
http://pinterest.com/anefariousimp/

***I don't do personal swaps - I was flaked on and it was not a great experience, however I am open to commissions***
FoxyBlue
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2011 03:17:20 PM »

I recieved rd 3 (yes 3 before, we're both Can. it took way less time to get here, at least that's the theory)
I LOVE it.  Made me laugh so hard.  I'll hang it in the craft area (once I get one) THANK SO MUCH FOXYBLUE

So glad you like it! I tried to incorporate all your favourites!

anefariousimp - very cool bracelet!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looooooove personal swaps! Anyone want to do a wall art swap??
My blog: http://foxybluecreations.blogspot.com/
facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940
AnnaAnna
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2011 07:39:56 PM »

I received from my round 2 partner!  I'm out of town until Monday but the BF says it's there!  I let him open it and he took one terrible picture in between rounds of Call of Duty (HATE that game -- well that it turns him into a zombie!)  But I got paper beads, a notebook, bookmark and a card!  they look awesome I can't wait to see them in person - I LOVE paper beads!  Thank you!

I'm not sure who its from though, look familiar anyone?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2011 09:59:51 PM »

My round 1 partner had to drop out Cry I never, ever take pictures of my swap packages because I'm super lazy. This time, however, I loved my package so much that I pulled out my camera before sending, possibly for the first time ever. Good thing, too! So here is what I sent in my round 1 package:

She had a specific version of Link's Adventures listed (Link to the Past), so I did a bunch of research to make sure I was stitching the proper Link. I hope I wound up getting it right! I sent it in a little frame that allowed space between my stitching and the glass. I usually just leave the glass off stitched stuff that I keep, but I wanted something a bit more formal since I was sending it off to a new home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jaywesome

My new cat, Taco! <3

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2011 03:22:51 AM »

I received a few days ago from gaudiknight, got a lovely scarf and a cute little totebag!
I'll use the totebag for the library, since books fit in there.
Oh how I adore totebags. (:
The scarf is cute and thin, perfect for spring Cheesy
Thankyou so much Gaudiknight!
I will be posting pictures later when I find my battery, still didn't find it :/
And otherwise I'll buy a new one, I miss using my camera :'D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Peppermint-Toffee Brittle
How to Make Honeycomb
Pretty Little Liars Celebration Cake Recipe
How to Make Lacy Almond Cookies
Blueberry Scone and Clotted Cream Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...