A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 305,026
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Act Of Kindness Swap Gallery  (Read 26217 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2011 03:27:12 PM »

I received Package One from Antidigger today! I got a lot of cool stuff!

Since I have a severe allergy to artificial scents, she was nice enough to include an ingredients list for everything in her package. What a great idea. The final ingredient in everything she makes is the same: love! She included a wonderful chatty card ("wittering to the end of the page?" Please, I would have read six or seven more pages!), with a cute star on the front:

Paper beads she made with a mustard ad- they're a lovely colour in person.

A recycled paper trivet, which includes pages from Women's Weekly, Physics World, and New Scientist (one of these things is not like the others..lol)

And the best of all, a Nac Mac Feegles bookmark, based on Terry Prachett's Discworld novels! The Feegles are my favourite part of those books!

Thank you so much for everything, Antidigger! This package totally made my day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
FoxyBlue
« Reply #191 on: April 12, 2011 04:05:34 PM »

Oh very cool!! Love the beads and the trivet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looooooove personal swaps! Anyone want to do a wall art swap??
My blog: http://foxybluecreations.blogspot.com/
facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940
Ashalah
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2011 03:28:49 AM »

I just received a package. Im not sure if it is round 2's or round 3's package, and I am not sure who its from, but they did a WONDERFUL job. This package just made my day.

Some awesome orange polka dot fabric (<3) Some thread, and embroidery floss, which I always need and use ALL the time. And then some adorable felt flower clips.

Thanks alot. I love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2011 06:43:07 AM »

I just received a package. Im not sure if it is round 2's or round 3's package, and I am not sure who its from, but they did a WONDERFUL job. This package just made my day.

Some awesome orange polka dot fabric (<3) Some thread, and embroidery floss, which I always need and use ALL the time. And then some adorable felt flower clips.

Thanks alot. I love it!

That was from me.  I am so bad about writing notes.  Sad It was for round 2.  I'm thrilled that you like it!!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011 06:43:55 AM by SMLounsbury » THIS ROCKS   Logged
JustKat

I LUV 2 Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2011 07:23:52 AM »

Wow everyone. These packages are great. I am jealous of a few of you getting such great things, but am greatful for the things I received as well. I'm still fighting my daughter for my first package the beautiful necklace).
@ SMLounsbury I really like those flower clips. If and when my youngest little angle gets any hair those would be adorable on her.
I love everything I have seen through out the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2011 08:06:22 AM »

Wow everyone. These packages are great. I am jealous of a few of you getting such great things, but am greatful for the things I received as well. I'm still fighting my daughter for my first package the beautiful necklace).
@ SMLounsbury I really like those flower clips. If and when my youngest little angle gets any hair those would be adorable on her.
I love everything I have seen through out the gallery.

They are one of the most popular things at my craft show table every time.  Kids adore them.  We even put them on crocheted hats and they look darling.  My six year old wears a different color to school every day, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Antidigger
« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2011 08:31:55 AM »

I'm so glad you like the package missing-muse. I've had terrible swap-anxiety whilst it's been winging it's way to you. I was terrified It wouldn't turn up for another couple of months! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2011 09:02:10 AM »

I'm so glad you like the package missing-muse. I've had terrible swap-anxiety whilst it's been winging it's way to you. I was terrified It wouldn't turn up for another couple of months! Shocked

Sometimes, between our respective postal services, I'm amazed the packages ever arrive AT ALL!! =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
anefariousimp
Addicted to cute and tiny things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2011 01:18:51 PM »

I received my Round 2 package from Larissa-Rasputin yesterday and I will upload my pictures once I get home from work!

I got a pretty wrist cuff from her that is very similar to the one I had on my wist.  Thank you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be strange. Be weird.  Be geeky. Embrace cuteness =)
www.anefariousimp.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/anefariousimp
http://pinterest.com/anefariousimp/

***I don't do personal swaps - I was flaked on and it was not a great experience, however I am open to commissions***
Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2011 02:06:30 PM »

Round 1 -- Glass from Haylie

This is sooo gorgeous. My roommates were all in shock when I took it out of the box -- "Oh my gosh, it's like someone painted everything you like on a glass!" Yep, that's pretty much right. The design is totally rad, really striking while still being elegant and sophisticated -- and Haylie even sneaked a Fifth Element reference in there. I tried to photograph this a million different ways, but these are done with my camera phone, so none of them do it justice.

Thank you guys sooooo much! You guys rock and are both so talented!

I'm so glad you like it!!  It was so fun combining everything you like. Smiley  (It's etched right into the glass by the way - totally dishwasher safe; the design can't "come off") Grin

Also, I got my Round 1 & Round 2 packages!!  JacquelineD made me beautiful earrings and Ffrogg526 made me an ADORABLE crocheted snake! Pictures soon... I need to upload them on my other computer.

ETA: Pictures!

Here are the gorgeous earrings from JacquelineD!  They're green and gold & have an anchor - all to honor my sorority! Smiley

They look great on me too Grin  Thanks so much JacquelineD!!  They're fantastic. Smiley

And here is the cutest snake from Ffrogg526!  I've had this snake on my wist FOREVER... it was one of my very first favorite projects on craftster!

Isn't he a cutie?  I got spoiled. Smiley

He reminds me of the stuffed animal I've had since I was born - Froggy!  Don't they look like the best of friends?

Thanks so much Ffrogg!  Grin
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011 04:17:00 PM by Haylie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Increase Company Creative Capability
The Most Powerful Sharpening Tool in Photoshop Elements 11
How to Draw Benson from Regular Show
The Link Between Video Games and Classic Art
How to Create a Player-World Dynamics in Video Games
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...