A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
560 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Act Of Kindness Swap Gallery  (Read 29419 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

susanab
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2011 08:44:27 AM »

Really nice craftings, JustKat!! Looks like you're a natural born stalker looker-upper of what your partner would like.  Today is the first swap of the rest of your life! We are lucky to have you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2011 09:00:52 AM »

We should do a craft-along that's "Things For Me-The Not Swapping Craftalong". Kinda how some people are doing the 50 in 2011.

Hey! I like this idea! A craft-along! And as you post stuff and get comments you get ideas for future craft swap partners and they see stuff you like too...
I might actually stretch a bit and try some of the modifications to techniques I've been wanting to do.

Anyway! I'm pretty much hooked and not interested in recovery yet so I guess I'll be "in"  the swap zone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2011 09:56:26 AM »

There is swap for this!  Its the Fake Swap Craft-along.  For those of us who join so many swaps that all we do is craft for swaps.  I'm not in it but I glanced at it one day thinking about joining it.  Right now I'm in the 50 things in 2011 craft-along.  There are several things on my list for other people but there are also several things on there for myself. Cheesy  And we're getting off topic...  the moderators will come down upon us with the limbo stick if we're not careful.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

The Fake Swap Craft-along http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369575.0

The Craft for Me -along.  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=367069.0

Just thought I'd share! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011 10:16:09 AM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2011 03:34:26 PM »

Glass crafts fascinate me.  I would love to be able to afford a kiln and start messing with glass.

I also love the pretty purple fabric flower accessories.  I was kinda dissapointed to see them in the gallery, I was hoping to see them on my door step.  Grin  I've always loved that type of fabric flower (can't think of the name it starts with a k).  When I saw the teaser pic I started wishing!

You should check around and see if there's a place you can rent space. There's a huge warehouse type building in my area that lets you come in to do all kinds of glass stuff.

Also, in case you still haven't figured it out -- it's called kanzashi!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JustKat

I LUV 2 Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2011 09:17:22 PM »

Really nice craftings, JustKat!! Looks like you're a natural born stalker looker-upper of what your partner would like.  Today is the first swap of the rest of your life! We are lucky to have you!

Thanks so much susanab. I enjoyed stalking  Wink crafting for her. I am usually one of the people who lurk around looking at everything anyone has posted on craftster. I am looking around for ideas for my rnd 2 partner now. Smiley
Can't wait to get my package though. I am about ready to break into the post office...  Roll Eyes but I know that's a no-no.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2011 06:42:48 AM »

Haha I hope you don't get me or someone else who has been here for a long time, JustKat!  3,191 posts is an awful lot to look through!  Shocked  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
SMLounsbury
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2011 07:19:53 AM »

I received.  Sadly, my daughter has claimed it. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
JustKat

I LUV 2 Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2011 07:21:56 AM »

@ Haylie  Oh wow! I would have grown bored way before post # 1,000. Way to much info to suck in. And then I'd be over- whelmed with idea's then frustrated because I couldn't make them all at once. That would lead to a meltdown and project fail. Hahaha! I can't tell you how many times I have done that though. Maybe not that entirely but real close. Seems silly reading it. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011 07:26:33 AM by JustKat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jaywesome
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2011 08:03:39 AM »

@SMLounsbury  Who send to you? (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AnnaAnna
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2011 01:36:52 PM »

I've received from Southern Flower!  It's a lovely wallet for all the "loyalty" cards you get from places like the grocery store and petco.  I've already filled mine up!  She also sent me Andes Mints and a huge Mr. Goodbar.  Thank you Southern Flower!

The fabric is beautiful and just my taste!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Get The Best Coral Lips
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
CM Cia.Maritima Summer 2015 Miami - Backstage, Interviews & Runway
Caffe Swimwear Summer 2015 Miami - Backstage, Interviews & Runway
How to Create Bronzed Summer Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...