A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Crafty Scavenger Hunt ~ALL FINISHED~  (Read 14447 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PepperRose22
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2011 07:54:15 PM »

check In:

have been going to stores to get supplies I needed... and now that I have  rounded up what I needed.... I can execute my ideas Grin
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011 12:26:40 PM by PepperRose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Joyosaurusrex
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2011 08:24:25 PM »

I received today!!!! Thank You Chuges225 I love everything and am going to take pictures and post in the gallery tomorrow. Totally made my day. Unfortunately right now life is getting in the way of crafting, so it looks like i'll be doing another craftathon this weekend! Can't say I don't like it  Grin this is so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love; it will not betray you, dismay, or enslave you. It will set you free, to be more like the man you were made to be. There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see the beauty of love as it was made to be.
LoeyD

I hate hems with a passion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2011 11:33:52 PM »

I really need to get cracking on my stuff. Good thing I've got a month other wise i'd be freaking out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps-
Big and Beautiful Plus Size Swap- Sewing
Little Visitor RND 14- Waiting for Partner.
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2011 09:27:28 AM »

Went to the super craft store yesterday meaning to spend about $5-10 for this swap.  I ended up finding neat decor for my movie room and spent nearly $150  Shocked  -- That just goes to show you my siggie saying is correct!  Haha!

Did get the stuff I needed for the swap, just gotta get the last bits from mail and then I can complete the rest!  So excited for her to see!  Hope she loves the package as much as I do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2011 05:23:51 AM »

after a late night crafting frenzy I am *this* close to being done!! one last detail and that's it.
I am totally intimidated after seeing the first package posted in the gallery!! I don't know if I went on a tangent lol Well, i know people sometimes put fun extras into a swap package, I guess I crafted a few little extras Cheesy I had to reel myself in at the end there, everything I saw at Michael's looked like a Twilight Craft waiting to happen!

After I get everything packed up I will contact Tinkstar390 again and see how she's doing, we planned to ship by wednesday next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2011 08:41:07 AM »

i JUST finished and I am really excited! I am going to take some pix before i pack up, hopefully send on monday. I hope she likes what I made!! I tried alot of new things and had so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2011 09:45:57 AM »

You're a wonderful crafter Enchanted. She's going to adore every thing you made I KNOW it! Sometimes I think the hardest thing about swaps is letting go of the things you really love  Wink But it's overshadowed by the thought that someone else gets to love them just as much as you do.
   ON a crafty note--my three medium crafts have kinda been taking a long time because of the details and I'm not quite sure how to do my smalls since I've never done it before and I don't have the proper tool....It should be fun though ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fibreartist4life
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2011 05:00:13 PM »

WOW!  How are these people getting done already?  I finally got a day off, collected the remaining supplies and got a decent start on my projects today.  I'm super excited.  I will be done by the deadline, but I work about 60 hours a week, I am a perfectionist and we have Easter coming up so I will need the time.

For me, the planning is the most involved aspect.  Once I have decided what I am making I shift into a higher gear and get really focused.

I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

fibreartist4life
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2011 10:28:06 AM »

anyone else getting ready to send? i am going to the post office today if time allows, but it's all packed up and ready to go. X fingers crossed X that it all gets there in one piece!!

If my partner sends soon I may be out of town when it arrives :O but at least I can look forward to a box of surprises when I return Smiley

This was so much fun! I am already looking around for other swaps to join!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2011 10:31:28 AM »

Spent a very long night of crafting last night, but I'm at the finish line!  I'm so excited to share everything.  I can probably send this week for sure.  Smiley  eek!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011 10:32:51 AM by patty_o_furniture » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ask An A-Lister: Beau Mirchoff
Carmen Styles Three Outfits For Summer!
Little Mix Exclusive Available For the iPad!
Beauty Haul: Beach Bag Must-Haves
AnnaSophia Robb Talks About Her Prom!
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...