~*The Gallery*~Swap name: Twilight Crafty Scavenger Hunt
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pinkleo
Sign-up date range: March 16-March 24 @ 5:30 P.M. CDT
Date to send item by: May 5
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? noSwap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
I reserve the right to refuse anyone. If you have feedback that shows a history of incomplete packages, very late sending, ill-communication, lack of DC #'s, etc. I may refuse you. I want this to be a flake-free swap!
Hello twi-lovers! Who is up for...A Twilight Crafty Scavenger Hunt!SWAP DETAILSIn a crafty scavenger hunt you have categories each participant must interpret and fulfill with crafty items. The categories definitions are up to you and your own interpretations.The Categories Are:
Something red & black
Something that starts with the letter B
Something with a fork
Something with feathers
Something using red ribbon
Something cold or warm
Sender's choice* We will swap 3 mediums and 2 smalls.
* You will choose 5 categories you would like to craft (with no repeat selections).
* Your items must be twilight inspired.
* The smalls can be store bought. If you want to participate, fill out below questionnaire and send to organizer.
(Remember to send your info to your organizer via Private Message (PM) and not to reply with it here)
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Twilight Crafty Scavenger Hunt
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (please list as you would for mailing):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Which of the twilight Saga Books have you read?
Have you watched the movies?
Do you have a preference: Movies/Books?
Are you Team Edward/Team Jacob/Switzerland?
Who/What is your favorite...
Scene/Location? (i.e. vamp baseball or the meadow)
What crafts can you do?
What crafts do you admire? (i.e. sewing, knitting)
Do you want useful or decorative items?
Anything you'd especially like to receive?
Anything you really DON'T want to receive? (i.e. animal products, “adult”, or twi-item you already have)
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Are you allergic to anything?
What is your... (list only what you want)
foot measurement? (shoe size & measurement in inches)
preferred bracelet length?
preferred necklace length?
preferred bag/tote/purse size? (small, medium, large)
Are your ears pierced?
Anything else to tell your partner? (A great place to list your blog, wist, Facebook, etc.)Personal Messages (PMs)
.For a wonderful swap experience, communication is the key. Please keep in touch with your partner. Further, it would be nice if you would post in this thread at least once a week (you could just stop in for a quick hello.....or if on holiday or will be without internet access or anything of the such, just post a message....it gives your partner and organizer warm fuzzy feelings to know you are still around).Notes about Sending, Receiving, and Feedback
- Please label PMs to organizer with title of "twilight swap".
- When you send, label PM as "SENT: twilight swap". (Don't forget to include your DC#). Send this message to the organizer and your partner.
- When you receive, label PM as "RECEIVED: twilight swap". Send this message to the organizer and your partner.
.Remember to read the Swap Info Guide before participating in a swap.
- SENDING: Take pictures of your items before you send. When sending, you must use a DC# (or for overseas keep that receipt). Keep your receipt until your partner receives. PM organizer and partner when you send.
- RECEIVING: PM organizer and partner when you receive. Take pictures of received items. (Please take quality pictures, like ones you would take of your work.) Post pictures in gallery in a timely manner.
- FEEDBACK: Given when a package is received (verified through PM or DC#) Detailed feedback will be given. Examples: Sent Early or Lack of Communication: No PMs of Sending/Receiving.