A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Crafty Scavenger Hunt ~ALL FINISHED~  (Read 17090 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011 11:18:48 PM »

I'm reading the series in backwards order for the third time XP Breaking Dawn is my favorite book because so much happens!! I can't get over it!!!  Cheesy But I think I dislike the first Twilight book. No matter how many times I read it I'm like "Ehhhhh....." I'm glad I watched the movie first, which was better. The writing style wasn't as put together in the first book as with the rest. It bugs me >.<

*Sigh* Everyone but me is so busy that no one comments in the threads anymore, lol. Guess I should actually do some crafting eh?  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edie22
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011 11:29:28 PM »

my favorite book is breaking dawn too!! I started it again this morning. 

I actually like the first movie and book, but i kind of hate the 2nd one.  its so boring.  I went to see the movie in the theater and me and my friend laughed and laughed and laughed.  I might be a horrible twilight fan, but man, that was some hilarious stuff. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
chughes225
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011 04:07:09 AM »

I'm reading the series in backwards order for the third time XP Breaking Dawn is my favorite book because so much happens!! I can't get over it!!!  Cheesy But I think I dislike the first Twilight book. No matter how many times I read it I'm like "Ehhhhh....." I'm glad I watched the movie first, which was better. The writing style wasn't as put together in the first book as with the rest. It bugs me >.<

*Sigh* Everyone but me is so busy that no one comments in the threads anymore, lol. Guess I should actually do some crafting eh?  Roll Eyes

I completely agree.  My mother and I were talked into reading the series by my sister.  She liked them so well but neither one of us could get into them till the third book.  But the fourth is what did it for us. We were hooked, but I really read the third one the most.  Its on my ipod so I have it with me anytime I need a twilight fix.
I can't wait til partners.  I've been filling pages in my craft journal with ideas for every option.  This is going to be fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2011 12:01:23 PM »

I liked the New Moon movie the best because it had the most interaction between Jacob and Bella and HARDLY ANY EDWARD!! YAY for NO EDWARD! Well, I should say yay for no Robert Pattinson. He's a jerk >.> (no offense to the twi-girls who love him  Wink ) I'm a wolf girl all the way. Or maybe an Alice girl. I'd LOVE to have her as a best friend!! She could dress me up and make me pretty anytime! ^^
  Has anyone seen the actress they chose for Reneesme yet? She's PERFECT!!! A perfect blend of Kristin and Robert. It's awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2011 08:15:48 PM »

I liked the movie new moon the best too, probably because of all the emotion of heartbreak and I was going through a breakup at the time that was just as hard to me as bella's was to her. My favorite part is her sitting in her room watching the months go by with a blank stare.. that's how I felt too. It just captures depression very well and I've dealt with that my whole life so I can relate even more. That's probably part of what made me team jacob although now that I'm over that I'm pretty much switzerland now.. or team alice.

Eclipse would be 2nd for me, lot's of funny parts in that movie, like the tent scene and when bella and edward pull up to school and jacob is waiting. I didn't like the battle scene, it wasn't like the book at all.. and the part where the volturi all come and do like a stand off wasn't even there which I thought was the best part. I only read through the books fully once so I hope I'm remembering correctly. I'm trying to read through them all again before this swap. Grin

Twilight the movie isn't thaaat bad but it made no sense to me at all the first time I saw it, it still doesn't really go together all that well. If you wanted to get someone into twilight you'd normally think to start from the beginning but that movie imo could definitely turn someone off to the whole thing. It's very scattered and weird.

I just looked up the girl who will play reneesme, she's adorable. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2011 09:13:58 PM »

So I haven't swapped in forever, lol, but this one is very tempting.  Am I able to request wanting to craft for a Team Jacob-er?  Or is that luck of the draw?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011 05:53:21 AM »

So I haven't swapped in forever, lol, but this one is very tempting.  Am I able to request wanting to craft for a Team Jacob-er?  Or is that luck of the draw?
I'll try to match teams and loves, but I have to take care of allergies and shipping first. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011 10:56:12 AM »

Awww... there's only 8 people so far? There's only 3 more days!!!!! Come one people! Dontcha know an AWESOME swap when you see it!!!!! Grin All well.... small intimate swaps can be fun too.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011 03:36:59 PM »

Awww... there's only 8 people so far? There's only 3 more days!!!!! Come one people! Dontcha know an AWESOME swap when you see it!!!!! Grin All well.... small intimate swaps can be fun too.  Tongue
It's alright; we'll still have tons of fun!  (There are just too many great swaps to pick from!)  I'm going to go see if I can stir up some interest. I am just so excited we only have to wait 3 more days!!!!  (I can't wait to get twi-crafting; I have so many ideas swirling in my head.  Dear future partner, prepare to be spoiled! Grin)

As far as my fave, I loved New Moon (book & movie).  I'm a sucker for the emotional.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011 03:46:06 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011 03:38:11 PM »

I've convinced myself to join, but I am waiting on feedback.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Posh Seam Finishes
How to Knit Red Heart Sashay Scarves
How to Crochet Scrap Infinity Scarves
How to Make Your Own Knitting Needles
How to Knit Stargazer Yarn
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...