A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Matchbox Swap round 5 - CLOSED, sendouts April 30  (Read 35450 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #520 on: April 29, 2011 12:54:55 PM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH got my matchbox from curiousfae today...

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Will post pics later this evening...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #521 on: April 29, 2011 07:42:10 PM »

Sendouts are tomorrow! Please contact your group organizer if you will be sending late. To those in my group, I'll be updating the list in the gallery tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
meowari

« Reply #522 on: April 29, 2011 07:47:33 PM »

What a hectic month this has been! Every time I join a swap, my life gets a little crazy... I got one in the mail today  and I finally finished the other one last night and was touching it up tonight before my boyfriend takes it to the post office for me tomorrow.
I have a double case of swap anxiety and I haven't looked at the gallery for a while because I haven't had time, and now I'm too nervous to because I'm worried mine don't measure up.  Embarrassed I don't feel like I'm alone in this, though- I think most people feel a little anxiety about this swap- the bar is set so high with the past ones and it's getting higher every time I sneak look at the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fibreartist4life
« Reply #523 on: April 29, 2011 08:01:57 PM »

I have contacted my partners and my swap organizer Spidermom and have begged that I may mail on Monday.

I have worked 61 hours this week and I still have a 9 1/2 hour day tomorrow (maybe longer).  I am not allowed to leave work to go to the Post Office during working hours so I'm kind of screwed.

I have been checking in on the Gallery and the matchboxes are amazing.  No one should have swap anxiety because everything I have seen shows such creativity.  Some of the simple boxes have an elegance about them and the stuff inside is so COOL!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #524 on: April 29, 2011 11:09:12 PM »

What a hectic month this has been! Every time I join a swap, my life gets a little crazy... I got one in the mail today  and I finally finished the other one last night and was touching it up tonight before my boyfriend takes it to the post office for me tomorrow.
I have a double case of swap anxiety and I haven't looked at the gallery for a while because I haven't had time, and now I'm too nervous to because I'm worried mine don't measure up.  Embarrassed I don't feel like I'm alone in this, though- I think most people feel a little anxiety about this swap- the bar is set so high with the past ones and it's getting higher every time I sneak look at the gallery!

I know what you mean about everytime you join a swap, life gets crazy. Especially when I was trying to graduate early with straight A's my senior year (Which I finished in January) lol. It was like everytime I joined a swap, as something fun to do and to not feel so stressed, I actually ended up 10x more stressed because I had absolutely no time to do stuff for said swaps because I was so busy with school, and when I finally had some time during school, I ended up having plans for working on swap stuff die due to police being here because of a creepy sex stalker, and being sick like mad because I wasn't taking proper care of myself because I didn't have the time or energy to do so and school made me ill and caused me back problems. XD;;;

I was worried about my matchboxes too, but my partners seem happy, so that's what matters, I think anyways...

Do you yourself feel happy with how it looks? Smiley If you do, that's what counts. I'm sure your matchbox is amazing and is going to measure up just fine with the other matchboxes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
meowari

« Reply #525 on: April 30, 2011 03:49:10 AM »

Holy Moly, Fullmoon! Maybe it's a swap curse... If so, I hope we break it soon!
fibreartist- You poor thing! I know how you feel (almost). I worked 58 hours last week and I was sick this week on Mon & Tues, but I've worked 36 hours since Wed & am working 9 hours today. I took a 30 minute lunch yesterday to run to the post office, but usually I have to just eat at my desk while I'm working... and, I was told that I am only supposed to get paid for 4 days of work since I was out this week. I'm so ready to call the labour board on these people- I told my boss that I would if they don't pay me my full week's salary and I meant it! AAARRGGGHHH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #526 on: April 30, 2011 09:15:51 AM »

I too used my lunch time to run to the post office yesterday. Although this week was a rare 45 hour one. I usually work more but I lucked out, which gave me time to finish. I hate running it down to the wire. Stress, stress, stress. It's all worth it when you get that little return package in the mail. Something to make you smile!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011 06:28:58 PM by gozer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

« Reply #527 on: April 30, 2011 11:08:00 AM »

so I am super sad...apparently Sarad's not-so-diligent postal person threw her package (which was a PO purchased box with bubble wrap that should have survived anything else) into her yard and her dog destroyed it. Sad So I will post pics of what I sent when I get my others taken/downloaded of what I've received.

Seriously, such a bummer...I had such fun working on that little box.

Ahhhh well, gotta let it go. *cue violins*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

microjivvy
« Reply #528 on: April 30, 2011 01:25:19 PM »

owwwwww. That is so very painful to read, I'm so sorry for how painful it must be to experience -- just heartbreaking. *hugs*

so I am super sad...apparently Sarad's not-so-diligent postal person threw her package (which was a PO purchased box with bubble wrap that should have survived anything else) into her yard and her dog destroyed it. Sad So I will post pics of what I sent when I get my others taken/downloaded of what I've received.

Seriously, such a bummer...I had such fun working on that little box.

Ahhhh well, gotta let it go. *cue violins*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MicroJivvy.com:  Whatever I happen to be working on.
My Pinterest
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #529 on: April 30, 2011 01:27:15 PM »

What a drag for both of you!  It seems like the postal people have it out for craftster folks these days.  I keep hearing bad stories about them recently.  I had a swap package that was comming in to me, and the postal folks on my swap partners end backed over our box!  You would think they would be happy we are keeping them busy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Free Stuff from Google in Funtimerhinestone
How to Take 3D Photographs
How to Draw Betty Boop
How to Miniaturize Picture Using Photoshop
Photoshop Basics: Correcting White Balance
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...