Crafty Skirt Swap --> GALLERYQuick Links:
* Original Interest Thread
* Gallery (now up & running) Swap name: Crafty Skirt Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: whats_her_name
Sign-up date range: March 15 - March 31, or until we reach 20 participants
Date to send item by: April 25th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): YES - I am limiting to 20 people
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: NOT APPLICABLE
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If partners live in the SAME COUNTRY, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If partners live in DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES Details of swap: **UPDATED TO BE ANY TYPE OF SKIRT - QUESTIONNAIRE UPDATED TOO**
Alison Willoughby's book called "49 Sensational Skirts" has me wanting to make a fun, crafty skirt!! My daughter wants me to wear skirts and dresses, so she is my inspiration for this swap. Interested in joining me???
Basically, it's a skirt (now any type of skirt). The skirt itself should be a simple skirt. Then comes the fun. Embellish the skirt with some sort of fun stuff. Could be appliqué, could be ruffles, could be beadwork, the possibilities are endless!
I have some links below (under the participant list) that show some great ideas - a couple of them are recon projects, too! For more examples, you can do a google search of "Alison Willoughby skirts" and then click on "Images". Or you could just type "embellished skirts" or even just "skirts". There are a million cute ideas out there - they are all so fun!
THIS IS A NO EXTRAS SWAP. Just the skirt!
If you want to participate, information to send to whats_her_name:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Crafty Skirt Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What are your favorite colors?
What are your LEAST favorite colors?
What is your waist measurement?
What style(s) of skirt would you prefer?
What style(s) of skirt do you REALLY not like?
What is the length you'd prefer for your skirt?
Do you have any ideas in particular you'd like to share with your partner (you can include links to images if you like)?
Is there anything you find particularly distasteful?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.