A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,604
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Recycling/Eco-Friendly/Gardening/Hippie Swap Gallery  (Read 9640 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Vallyncia
Sweet Detachment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011 09:29:25 PM »

So I got unbelievably SPOILED! Monnie31 is amazing. Here are some pics of what I got:

That is a picture of pretty much the entire package:
Gardening apron with matching seed book (LOVE the colours), crafted signs for Veggies, Flowers, and Herbs, the spoons in the upper left are labels for my garden bed and in the lower right are chimes that are going to go on my deck very soon.

Another shot of everything; you can see my seeds that go in my beautiful new seed safe showcased below:

She also gave me new clippers, gardening gloves, garden netting and a small basil starter pot!!!
Finally, here is a picture of some of the beautiful jewelry she threw in because she is awesome. There was a bracelet, necklace charm, and this Tree of Life (have I mentioned how much I loved this package??)

I'm still working on my package to her, but I must admit, she set the bar pretty high!!!
Thanks to my partner and the organizer of this swap Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To be happy is to be creating.
monnie31
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011 04:25:33 AM »

Glad you liked it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AttieNichole

Welcoming Spring!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011 06:43:02 AM »

What wonderful packages so far!  I am working on my last item.  My work schedule, even though usually it's wednesday-sunday 4p-12a, has changed to a collection of midnights (12a-8a) and random day shifts, due to not enough part-timers, a death in the family of one of our full timers, and not enough people who are medically certified to pass medicine to our residents.  I'm constantly running back and forth, which is why I haven't been able to finish that last item, but I'm taking it with me on tomorrow's midnight shift hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

attienichole.etsy.c om
ecozombie.etsy.com
pinterest.com/aimeetraveler
savvysister
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011 12:14:22 PM »

What a great pot maker project! Such a good idea for a bucket apron --- and everything else!! I am especially attracted to the pink baby scarf with the crocheted flower! Great start to the gallery all.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011 05:40:42 PM by savvysister » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011 07:13:24 PM »

the pink flower is actually a matching headband for the big sister. I am glad you like it though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AttieNichole

Welcoming Spring!

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011 11:01:51 PM »

I have received from Ranty Hippie and will post pictures tomorrow first thing after sleep Smiley

Here is my awesome package from Ranty Hippie:

A pic before opening it completely

I received:  a handmade apron (with a beautiful eyelet lace design), a cookbook (now I can make cheap meals for myself and my residents at work!), a solar powered dancing flower (not shown in the pictures but will be here soon), a decoupage butterfly jewelry box, a crocheted toilet paper cozy, a cute tree painting (now above my hallway entryway), 2 orange dish scrubbies and one yellow dish scrubbie Smiley  I'm very happy with this swap package and I look forward to sending Ranty Hippie her own package tomorrow afternoon!  Smiley

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011 02:28:31 AM by AttieNichole » THIS ROCKS   Logged

attienichole.etsy.c om
ecozombie.etsy.com
pinterest.com/aimeetraveler
missmlissa
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011 10:33:57 AM »

Shocked Everything looks great so far!

I received my package from Thelastkodama yesterday and let me tell you she is a very clever girl!

She gave me some homemade detergent that smells so good.  I tried it out already on my sweaty yoga clothes and they look and smell fantastic!  And there were some reuseable produce bags so I don't have to use plastic bags at the market or grocery store, which came just in time as my old ones have all but disappeared.  And this beautiful Obscure Heliotrope soap from milkandhoneynatural s.etsy.com.  It smells like orange and patchouli which is one of my favourite scent combinations.  I wish you guys could smell eveything!

And the very clever part is that there is a scoop for the laundry soap which has a magnet attached so it can stick to the washer.

She also sent these amazing stuffies for my 2 year old son Mason.  Mason loves Toy Story.  So Thelastkodama cleverly went all mad scientist, like Sid in the first Toy Story, and reconfigured 3 of her old stuffed animals.
They are adorable! There's a Bearrit, a Rabmation and a Buppy Bear.

And here's a pic of Mason with his new friends!

Thanks again TLK!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011 11:05:02 AM »

Haha! Love those animals!! Nice work, TLK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

savvysister
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011 07:21:10 PM »

Awesome package from Pollyprissypants!  She is sooo good at crochet and very creative!  Here-- just watch!!

Here is the whole package upon opening.

She made a set of three bowls out of recycled magazines.  They are so neat. They almost look like little bird nests! Here they are in my front window with a fresh layer of snow on the first day of spring!

This is a flowerpot made of recycled plastic bags.  My plant loves it and so does my dog!

And love most!!! A grocery bag made of granny squares!!  Such good energy Shocked)

Here is another shot of the extras: soaps, eco hair clips (love them) and ooooorganic yummy chocolate.

Thanks so much pollyprissypants!  I am so thrilled with the whole package- this swap has been so fun.  Grin Cheesy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011 07:24:42 PM »

love the granny square bag
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Novelist Katie Kitamura Talks About Martial Arts
From Those Wonderful Folks Who Gave You Pearl Harbor Book Trailer
Elisa Albert on Her Book: the Book of Dahlia
The List Book Trailer by Tara Ison
Tips on Writing from Philippa Gregory
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...