Thanks! To make them, I (as I recall, anyway)...
1. made a tube with my desired fabric (sew a seam with both long sides of a rectangle and turn it inside out) You'll want the tube to go at least one and 3/4 around your leg.
2. ironed it flat with the seam on the back
3. made a tube with the sheer fabric
4. carefully ironed it so the seam was where I wanted it (on the back for the ACU one, at the top for the teal)
5. sewed the two tubes together - for the ACU, I stitched around the top and bottom of the ACU fabric, attaching the sheer fabric to the back. For the teal, I stitched the top of the sheer to the back bottom part of the teal. I then stitched a ribbon over the seam.
6. decided how much elastic I needed (I stretched it around my leg, adjusted it to be comfortable, and cut!) and forced it through the tube (it might be good to attach a safety pin to one end of the elastic - easier to push it through the fabric) You'll want to attach the elastic to each end of the tube... it's really sad when the elastic snaps back through and you have to force it through again.
7. sewed the two ends of the tube together (right sides together, so the seam is in the inside) and trimmed any extra fabric!
I hope that helps!