A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,068
Currently Running With Scissors:
395 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Reading Swap Gallery  (Read 13680 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2011 02:38:07 PM »

First things look great and second, SaralaAnne is an amazing swap partner, just had to put that out there.  Now on to the goodies...

Luna Lovegood's scarf!  *squee*  I love it!!!     (we're both in the OTHPT2 swap)

Bookmarkers    My hub has already claimed the mystery one for himself

The Books!  The first one is Blood Money(true crime), School Days (murder mystery), I am Cain (true crime)

Thank you again. Will swap with you anytime.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
clumsy_momma
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2011 03:05:19 PM »

Ooh, I see some Agatha Christies! I bought three today at my favourite used book store - 2 in English and 1 in French. I THINK I read French well enough, but I've never read something novel-length in French, so it's a bit of a test. 

I love that matching handwriting analysis book and "handwritten" wallet, and I was delighted with that Binet bag (*also was a psych major*), and that fabric flower is so pretty!

I feel like such a psych nerd...I was squealing like a little girl about the bag and then the wallet, book, and lining of the bag (same handwritting pattern) combo and my guy was like..."is that Colonel Sanders?" Jerk. Rosyposie was a great partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
clumsy_momma
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2011 03:06:29 PM »

I'm glad you like everything honeyd! It was hard to send that Hedwig mug away... I was so pleased with how it turned out.

That mug is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2011 04:25:58 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything, Rose! I had a blast making it all!

I recieved, too! And I love everything!

First we have the paper bookmarks, and 2 corner holder bookmarks:

2 are Slytherin themed, 1 is potion bottles, and one is a cute little hippo!

And the other side of the corner markers.

I love the saying on the hippo one.

And there was also a felt Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein bookmarkers and a cute little tetris bracelet!!

Then there were a couple of cute little extras. A few witchy bits and a snake sticker:

Then there is a bottle of Veritaserum necklace (straight off my wist!) and a cute little Slytherin pouch:

And last but not least, a Slytherin coffee cozy that fits my cup perfectly!

Oh man...I feel like I'm forgetting something...OH yeah! The books! She sent me Brother Odd by Dean Koontz (the third book in the Odd Thomas set. And my favorite one...) and Dead to the World and Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris (the 4th and 5th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series)

Thank you so much Rose! I love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
sarahbug
Personal Swaps anyone? Message me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2011 06:11:04 PM »

OMgosh.. I am getting swap anxiety.. eeek hope my parter likes her things.. breathe in, breathe out.. hhahahah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/shop/slfloyd31 - My etsy shop where you'll find a mish-mash of funky cute vintage pieces & handmade lovelies by ME (:

http://wists.com/sarahbug31 - My Wist-aroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I luvvv personal swaps!  - message me!
BroadwayBound313
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2011 08:08:06 PM »

I know what you mean about the swap anxiety. Undecided  Everyone's packages are so awesome I just hope my holds up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting." -Tinkerbell

http://www.wists.com/BroadwayBound313
rosyposie
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2011 12:09:15 PM »

I thought since there has been so much chatter about Agatha Christie, I would share my secret love of her:

I read Murder on the Orient Express, got hooked, and the books were always so cheap and available at thrift stores, that I just bought whatever ones I didn't have. 

In regard to the swapped items, I think the mini sylvia plath quilt is really beautiful, and the Luna Lovegood scarf as well... This has been such a lovely swap, and a great way to find some books to add to my "to read" list. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eveamlizya
Lollipop Assassin

Art isn't a hobby...it's a way of LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2011 02:27:13 PM »

I received from slytherchick today! 
She made me a reading pillow and a slytherin scarf bookmark and I got 3 books and some fabric.
Thanks!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahbug
Personal Swaps anyone? Message me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2011 04:18:57 PM »

I checked the mail today & THEREEEE was my amazingggg package from dfunk98! I love it all - thank you so very much. She was kind enough to sew/craft an amazing handbag for me that was on my wist.. along with a super cute coffee sleeve that I lovelove.. damask prints are some of my fav.. so I am so very in luv! hehehe

The books are amazing - I cannot wait to read each and every one of them! Thank you again, dfunk98.. amazing partner!

Here's the bag.. it's hard to tell but there's a super cute ruffle around the entire bag.. so sweet!

+ books, and coffee mug sleeve! The books are great - I cannot wait to read Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet! (was on my reading list!) And eager to dive into the Elin HIlderbrand book as well.. yay yay yay yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/shop/slfloyd31 - My etsy shop where you'll find a mish-mash of funky cute vintage pieces & handmade lovelies by ME (:

http://wists.com/sarahbug31 - My Wist-aroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I luvvv personal swaps!  - message me!
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2011 05:06:22 PM »

I missed out on some nice compliments. Thanks everyone! In swap related news, I just gave out feedback to everyone I believe it was due for. If I missed you, let me know. Smiley

And some comments:
Luna Lovegood's scarf is not just a cool tie-in, it's also very pretty!

Those Frankenstein and Bride bookmarks are so neat! I wouldn't have ever guess to make them. And yay, Dead to the World is one of my favourite books. I love the Sookie series
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Thor Premiere
How to Write Action Descriptions on a Film Script
A Guide to Crack a Whip Like Indiana Jones
How to Set Dialogue in a Film Script
How to Recognize Reality TV Editing Tricks
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...