A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Reading Swap Gallery  (Read 13323 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Rene24601

I craft therefore... I'm broke.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011 03:30:57 PM »

Hahaha!!! PirateColey you don't know how hard I just laughed! Smiley I don't remember if I said in my note sent with the package but I too went through a phase (and am still kinda in it) where I was obsessed with the last Tsar of Russia. I even took a class my last semester of college about the Russian Revolution - very interesting (people thought I was crazy for taking a class I didn't need. I had room in my schedule and I wanted to learn!)
So it turns out we have a lot in common. I had a lot of fun crafting for you and I'm so glad you like everything. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

I will alter puzzle pieces for you if you alter some for me! Smiley
http://pinterest.com/rene24601/
http://timetravelingcraftylady.blogspot.com/
littlehajerika
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2011 03:38:15 PM »

I also wanted to share a couple pictures of the stuff I sent A2JC4life because she accidentally posted them in the discussion thread.

I loved the way this paper banner turned out, I really wanted to keep it!

Hopefully this will actually fit her Bible!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2011 03:53:00 PM »

I also wanted to share a couple pictures of the stuff I sent A2JC4life because she accidentally posted them in the discussion thread.

Yikes!  And the worst part is I didn't even realize I'd goofed until you said so.  Embarrassed  Sorry!

I'm glad you liked your package.  It doesn't seem to come through in the description on the book (and if I'd had time, I would have read it first to see! lol), but the Amazon reviews of that memoir said that it sort of tracks the development of life for women over a number of decades.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2011 04:19:23 PM »

Hahaha!!! PirateColey you don't know how hard I just laughed! Smiley I don't remember if I said in my note sent with the package but I too went through a phase (and am still kinda in it) where I was obsessed with the last Tsar of Russia. I even took a class my last semester of college about the Russian Revolution - very interesting (people thought I was crazy for taking a class I didn't need. I had room in my schedule and I wanted to learn!)
So it turns out we have a lot in common. I had a lot of fun crafting for you and I'm so glad you like everything. Smiley

I took a few classes like that in college... "Yes, I know I can't use any more lit credits... I just REALLY want to take this class!"

I'm so glad you like everything. I had fun crafting for you, but even more fun picking out books to send. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlehajerika
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011 04:32:02 PM »

Yikes!  And the worst part is I didn't even realize I'd goofed until you said so.  Embarrassed  Sorry!

I'm glad you liked your package.  It doesn't seem to come through in the description on the book (and if I'd had time, I would have read it first to see! lol), but the Amazon reviews of that memoir said that it sort of tracks the development of life for women over a number of decades.

No problem of course! And thanks for the info on the book, that sounds really interesting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahbug
Personal Swaps anyone? Message me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2011 07:16:16 PM »

Yayyy sent today.. looking forward to rec. and for my partner to rec. my package! (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/shop/slfloyd31 - My etsy shop where you'll find a mish-mash of funky cute vintage pieces & handmade lovelies by ME (:

http://wists.com/sarahbug31 - My Wist-aroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I luvvv personal swaps!  - message me!
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2011 08:39:34 PM »

Oh, so exciting seeing all the new packages that have arrived! PirateColey, I could steal that package of books you just received.  A couple of them just made it into my Amazon wishlist. Smiley

And the Jane Eyre graphic novel is fabulous! What a neat find.

I love the matryoshka stamps (actually, my partner had something with that same stamp on it on her Wists. . .), and that stripey tote looks really handy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BroadwayBound313
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2011 09:20:41 PM »

Gah! So many fabulous packages! I love, love, love that paper banner (is it meant to be a bookmark? I might just hang it on my bulletin board) and that Jane Eyre graphic looks awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting." -Tinkerbell

http://www.wists.com/BroadwayBound313
A2JC4life
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2011 06:36:17 AM »

Gah! So many fabulous packages! I love, love, love that paper banner.

It's made from children's book pages.  It might end up being used on a page in my little one's baby book.  Actually, it would go great with this quote I found recently: "I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."-Anna Quindlen  (And if you saw our craft room/office/library, you'd know we live that quote! lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2011 06:47:54 AM »

"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."-Anna Quindlen 

That might be one of my new favorite quotes!! Thanks for sharing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Real-Life Consequences
Constricted Into Gender Roles
Jenette Kahn - First Female Comic Book Executive
Follow Your Passion
A Mother To So Many
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...