A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers 9 (Givers: April 11, Needers: May 9  (Read 33504 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftaddiction
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2011 06:59:10 PM »

How about we each take 2 1/2.  That would be fair wouldn't it?   Grin

lol. I don't even want to think how that would work.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011 06:59:24 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2011 07:11:00 PM »

Oh... yarn... how I love yarn. You don't know how painful it was when I noticed there were more yarn givers than needers. I just think of all that poor unwanted yarn and wonder why I can't have them all as my partners  Cheesy You mean I can't have 5 givers?  Grin Hehe, don't worry, I'm just joking. They need a 12 step program for yarn addiction.

PS. I'm still sending out partners, don't worry I didn't forget anyone, well..... yet.

*gasp* there wasn`t enough yarn wanting folks? i`d kill for yarn (well... maybe not literally, but still Tongue), had i known i should`ve been greedier and asked for another box (sigh)

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011 07:12:56 PM by petskin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
craftaddiction
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2011 07:21:48 PM »

*gasp* there wasn`t enough yarn wanting folks? i`d kill for yarn (well... maybe not literally, but still Tongue), had i known i should`ve been greedier and asked for another box (sigh)

Yep there were quite a few with yarn that ended up sending less packages or sending something other than yarn. There was one US giver sending only yarn. There wasn't any needers who just wanted just yarn, so I figured it would be a great second package for a yarnie. Except the there weren't any yarnies that had a second spot left. So I had to take her myself  Grin All for the good of the swap, of course  Wink I wanted a second package but I figured I should match everyone else up first. I was quite excited when I found out that I was the only one that easily matched up with her. See, had you ask for 2 you probably would have been partnered with her..... wait....... I am really glad you didn't ask for two lol   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
bonzablue
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2011 07:31:14 PM »

Cheesy Just read all 21 posts - all caught up now.

All very exciting.

Thanks for all the organisation - sounds like a LOT of work !

Vanessa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mum to two... love to craft - terrible at housework !
petskin

« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2011 07:45:18 PM »

Yep there were quite a few with yarn that ended up sending less packages or sending something other than yarn. There was one US giver sending only yarn. There wasn't any needers who just wanted just yarn, so I figured it would be a great second package for a yarnie. Except the there weren't any yarnies that had a second spot left. So I had to take her myself  Grin All for the good of the swap, of course  Wink I wanted a second package but I figured I should match everyone else up first. I was quite excited when I found out that I was the only one that easily matched up with her. See, had you ask for 2 you probably would have been partnered with her..... wait....... I am really glad you didn't ask for two lol   Cheesy

LOL I`m sure you are Smiley  and i`m very happy with one package- sounds lika a great match Smiley and i think i have the perfect gift idea for her, since what she asked sounds within my skill limits Smiley  (just have to be patient to make it look real nice and useful Smiley )

THANK YOU!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2011 07:54:43 PM »

So just giving ya'll a heads up, I'm going to be seriously destashing.  I'm moving out of my parents' house into an apartment in July and can't take all my crafty things with me so i'm going to limit myself to a few crafts rather than everything.  I'm going to make a google doc with all the things that are leaving my house.  I'll post a link into my signature.  Once yall see that, feel free to look at the doc and tell me if there's anything you'd like off the list.  I'll be happy to mail it to you.  All i ask for in return is a fat quarter or 12 by 12 scrap of fabric.  (those can be shoved into a envelope and mailed with a stamp.)  I'm working on a craftster's quilt and need more fabric from craftsters.  =)

I'm going to cram as much into it as i can for my partner but i know i'll have more than i can send her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
craftaddiction
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2011 07:59:04 PM »

So just giving ya'll a heads up, I'm going to be seriously destashing.  I'm moving out of my parents' house into an apartment in July and can't take all my crafty things with me so i'm going to limit myself to a few crafts rather than everything.  I'm going to make a google doc with all the things that are leaving my house.  I'll post a link into my signature.  Once yall see that, feel free to look at the doc and tell me if there's anything you'd like off the list.  I'll be happy to mail it to you.  All i ask for in return is a fat quarter or 12 by 12 scrap of fabric.  (those can be shoved into a envelope and mailed with a stamp.)  I'm working on a craftster's quilt and need more fabric from craftsters.  =)

I'm going to cram as much into it as i can for my partner but i know i'll have more than i can send her.

Oh my, I better start looking for fabric  Grin  Can you use bigger pieces?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My pinterest
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2011 08:20:21 PM »

Oh my, I better start looking for fabric  Grin  Can you use bigger pieces?

of course!  =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
craftaddiction
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2011 08:40:18 PM »

I am waiting on just one more PM and then I will be done with partnering. Everyone (with one exception) should have gotten their partners. Let me know if you didn't, or if I made any mistakes.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011 08:41:07 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My pinterest
petskin

« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2011 08:46:31 PM »

I`m so interested in this offer too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Shatter Effect - Motion 3
How to Create Reflections - Motion 3
How to Make Stuff Bounce to Music - Motion 3
How to Build a Chroma Key - Shake 4.1
How to Make a Hologram - Shake 4.1
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...