A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,220
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers 9 (Givers: April 11, Needers: May 9  (Read 38667 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2011 07:43:49 PM »

I'm glad I've pulled out everything I'm going to offer, else I might be running a little short on time to pack n ship if we don't get partners until a couple days Smiley  I'm patiently waiting!

I have you down for 2 fabric (1 already claimed) and 1 jewelry box. Is that right? There is only about 15 people I could partner you with  Cheesy
Hopefully time will work out well. I was only going to give 3 weeks, but had to give longer to get dates to work.

If my needers are willing to accept apretty stuffed small flat rate box, I can actually divide up my beads, jewelry bits, etc. into THREE small flat rate boxes Smiley  On the fabric/sewing stuff...I could probably make at least 3 LARGE flat rate boxes.  I culled out WAY more than expected...and if a partner REALLY wants something specific, I would probably swing culling some more out, too.  Do you think that will help you spread the wealth a little more?  I hope so!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011 07:46:01 PM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
craftaddiction
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2011 07:47:10 PM »

If my needers are willing to accept apretty stuffed small flat rate box, I can actually divide up my beads, jewelry bits, etc. into THREE small flat rate boxes Smiley  On the fabric/sewing stuff...I could probably make at least 3 LARGE flat rate boxes.  Do you think that will help you spread the wealth a little more?  I hope so!

Wow that is a lot of of supplies. 6 packages? Are you trying to set a record?  Cheesy Yes, that will help a great deal. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011 07:49:27 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
SciFunk
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2011 10:25:11 PM »

I think I said this in my questionnaire, but definitely PM me if you have some you can't match up. I didn't think to put stickers (scrapbooking, mostly) on my form, so I'm sure there is lots of other stuff I've forgotten. If it seems like a common-ish thing, but there aren't any givers who have it, please ask me! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilybet85
Crafting Sci-Fi Geek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2011 02:16:47 AM »

Oh my. CraftAddiction, thank you for all your hard work with this! And thank you for letting us needers get two packages! I'm so excited! (I think I said it before, but I'd love to get 2 packages!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lilybet85.blogspot.com/ For the Geeky Craftster!

"I'm glad you've got an absolute definition of life in the universe, but perhaps the universe has got ideas of its own." The Doctor

"It is possible to commit no mistake and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life." Captain Picard
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2011 04:34:06 AM »

I could probably send more than 3-4 that I listed if needed Smiley just pm if it is, CA!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2011 04:53:55 AM »

If my needers are willing to accept apretty stuffed small flat rate box, I can actually divide up my beads, jewelry bits, etc. into THREE small flat rate boxes Smiley  On the fabric/sewing stuff...I could probably make at least 3 LARGE flat rate boxes.  Do you think that will help you spread the wealth a little more?  I hope so!

Wow that is a lot of of supplies. 6 packages? Are you trying to set a record?  Cheesy Yes, that will help a great deal. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Well, the 3 jewelry boxes will be small flat rate boxes, and those are only $5 to ship on USPS.com...and the 3 LARGE flat rate boxes, well, that may be up for debate on whether I use those or a comparable size.  If I get lucky enough to ship to FL, GA, SC or NC, then the cost will likely be less shipping with regular priority or first class AND I will get to put more weight in a larger box Grin  We'll see how it all shakes out...I'm likely going to have to stagger shipping out the larger boxes depending how much they will cost to ship, as I've been short on $$ recently, but I'm DESPERATE to alieviate my excess stash and I'll do ANYTHING to move it outta here!  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
MizzKodak
THE BIGGER THE BETTER

ALWAYS

« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2011 05:24:55 AM »

@ CraftAddiction What you are doing is amazing, I am sorry but I am probably one of the people you are having a hard time matching up due to my pet allergies. You are a goddess Kiss Kiss Kiss Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking For Mystery Science Theater 3000 Stuff Let's Swap!

Like Severus I Do It All For Love

Check Out My Etsy Shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MizzKodaksTrunk?ref=pr_shop_more
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2011 06:33:25 AM »

Rubber stamps, anyone??  I have THOUSANDS of them (and those are just the excess/duplicates/etc) to find homes for.  Most are wood mounted rubber, with a goodly amount of unmounted rubber as well.  Throw in a hundred brass stencils or so, a dozen bottles of stamp cleaner, some packages of stickers, and you get a taste of my "needs to go" pile!!  Pick a holiday, pick a theme, just pick some stamps so I can make room to work on MY crafting ideas!   Wink  I'm counting on you!!!
Stamps? Did anyone say stamps? lol, i added them in my list! I love stamps and stickers, i never get enough, if you see what i mean Roll Eyes
Brass stencils? What are these used for?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
grimmscreed
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2011 07:47:31 AM »

CraftAddiction, allow me to add my voice to the chorus of people proclaiming you as a saint among craftsters!  I can't begin to imagine how much work running this swap must be.  Thank you! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/grimmscreed

Swaps:
WWP Ostara Basket Round 26: Sent and received!
Craft with a Fat Quarter: Stalking and plotting
Givers and Needers Round 9: Packages sent to both of my needers!
dannispring240
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2011 08:41:45 AM »

I cant wait until I get my partner! i love this swap! it was my first one, and i now that i am a giver i love to spoil my partner  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very sorry to anyone wishing to look at the pictures that I have previously posted. Photobucket deleted my account without warning.  :/

wist: http://wists.com/dannispring240
etsy: http://stumpcrafts.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Pair of Dip-Dye Shorts
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Continue with the Monochrome Trend
Katie Holmes Sports Tight Leather Pants
Three New Ways to Wear Stripes During the Summer
Kate Moss Sports a Bohemian-Style Outfit in St.-Tropez
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...